Stage Select
misterBee

The Street Fighter V Thread

1 minute ago, misterBee said:

That super looks kinda meh.

I'm a shill but even I think it looks meh. For a woman wanting to break free from her oppressors you'd think she'd have a much more satisfying CA.

She still looks cool though and I got the season pass so I'ma see what I can do (not a thing but hey still gotta play her lol)

Falke looks interesting. I don't know that I like her special move inputs but I figured she'd be a control weirdo like Ed.

The biggest problem with her CA is that she ends it with an adorable little bonk on the head with her stick. Doesn't have enough oomph. May be something they can tweak with camera angles or whatever though. Also not like it technically matters.

Looking forward to trying her out next week.

I dont really like the way her v-skill looks to be honest.

All in all, I'm curious to try her out. I'm sure there is a lot of stuff we havent see in the trailer, so we'll have to wait another week. 

But it's hard for me to get that excited for her when I've always disliked the way she looks and I find her backstory redundant. I'd rather they have made a weapon wielding doll playable tbh, at least they look different to every other female 

Just got really look at the trailer. I don't really think her animations are bad. She seems to have a lot hit stop which make the transitions between moves look jerky. Still don't like the CA though. I'll give her shot. I don't think she'll be for me, but the first blog rarely gives you real insight into how a character plays.

Posted (edited)

Judging by the reactions in several places, she might be the worst received DLC character after Abigail. 

Looking at her trailer again, there are a few moves that I really dont care for. The one where she bends over to hit the opponent, really stiff, and also her V-skill where she spins her staff while remaining completely immobile, it looks lazy.

Edited by mykka

Yeah I wont give CC the pass. She looks stiff in some spots and cool in others. Her fighting style is weird so I'm sure that presented some challenges. 

Then again I main Kolin and think she looks great in motion but plenty of people said she looked jank.

Posted (edited)

Kolin had some grace to her movements, and yet still packed some weight to her hits. Falke seems to lack both which is kinda weird to me

Edited by mykka

1 hour ago, mykka said:

Judging by the reactions in several places, she might be the worst received DLC character after Abigail. 

Looking at her trailer again, there are a few moves that I really dont care for. The one where she bends over to hit the opponent, really stiff, and also her V-skill where she spins her staff while remaining completely immobile, it looks lazy.

A few swimsuit costumes and the FGC Sheeple will sing her praises.