Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

I got some of the 80s transformer action figures somewhere at my parents, they were my brothers and got passed down to me. The one I'm sure is still in good shape is the Formula one racing car blue and white (don't remember who the fuck it was)

You've come a long way, G2 "Combat Hero" Megatron....

RyQ7hYK.jpg

Left: 2012 repaint of "Ultimate Battle" Megatron from 2006

Center: 2018 Takara (Japan) LG63 G2 Megatron

Right: 1993 Hasbro G2 "Combat Hero Megatron"

zwXJqx4.jpg

@DangerousJ do you prefer transforming or non-transforming figures? Even though they're way better than they used to be, I think the transforming ones are ugly...

I'd much prefer non-transforming versions with nice sculpts:

10055881a4.jpg

On 3/10/2018 at 11:44 AM, Darc_Requiem said:
On 3/9/2018 at 1:33 PM, DangerousJ said:

For those who have smartphones, how often do you get a new one?

I got my first one, Motorola Droid X ,in 2010 and then changed to Samsung Galaxy S5 in 2014 when it started gltching.

MY S5 is having screen problems and Im thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy S9 plus, which will make it 4 years exactly

I currently have an HTC U11. I'm weird in that I'm not much for headphones. I like a cellphone with good speakers, so I've been on the HTC bandwagon for a while. I did skip a couple of models that went with a single speaker. The reason I hopped on the U11 is i didn't know when they'd put a decent set of speakers on a cellphone again.

I do the every 2 years thing. have S8+ and previously had LG G4, both were horrible choices. I hated the LG because it had widespread issues, and don't like the stock setup on the S8+, and the side screen shit is stupid, you press 9 three times before a 0 will register. Fuck. It's also a slippery phone, and since I do the lease thing, I'm not buying a 100 case for 'not' my phone.

Last phone I liked was the GS4. Unfortunately the screen broke, so I upgraded. I stopped playing games on phones with my GS4, and I'm sure a phone of that level can still do every needed function.

On 3/13/2018 at 5:19 PM, FMABBisGod said:

I do the every 2 years thing. have S8+ and previously had LG G4, both were horrible choices. I hated the LG because it had widespread issues, and don't like the stock setup on the S8+, and the side screen shit is stupid, you press 9 three times before a 0 will register. Fuck. It's also a slippery phone, and since I do the lease thing, I'm not buying a 100 case for 'not' my phone.

Last phone I liked was the GS4. Unfortunately the screen broke, so I upgraded. I stopped playing games on phones with my GS4, and I'm sure a phone of that level can still do every needed function.

A little bit of extra RAM always helps, but yeah mostly from a Galaxy S4 you want to trade up for a nicer screen with higher res.

I will have to switch my phone this year. Sadly. :disappointed:

I have been using Windows Phone for the last 4 years and used Blackberry before that.

But now I will have to accept that it will be an Android phone. And I despite Android.

Not as much as I despite iOS. Developing for either is hell.

I will solely miss my Windows Phone. :cry:

On 3/13/2018 at 5:42 PM, Bea_Iank said:

I have been using Windows Phone for the last 4 years and used Blackberry before that.

But now I will have to accept that it will be an Android phone. And I despite Android.

Have you considered the Blackberry Keyone?

On 3/13/2018 at 5:52 PM, TheInfernoman said:

Have you considered the Blackberry Keyone?

I will give it a check. Looks yummy. Physical QWERTY keyboard? That is all I dream of!

Physical keyboards are nice but I've gotten used to touch keyboards. Minuum is REALLY REALLY good. Its prediction engine is insane. I install it on all my devices now.

Good, that place can die like a motherfucker. Ol' reddit, but bad looking garbage. Also, physical keyboards on phones is welfare af. Stahp.

i was a huge lurker since 2014 cuz i got too lazy back then to keep up with forums. but seeing this layout with the animated backgrounds and animated avatars.

YuCizhg.gif

How do you even function woman?!

My 1st smartphone was a Nokia that had Windows phone 5 years ago, because I grew up with Nokia as sturdy phones and yada yada. OS was shit, it did not work well and it broke after like a year, don't even remember how, after that got an used Samsung S3, which broke in a few months, then my sister in law gave me an used iPhone 4s and now I am the proud owner of an Asus Zenphone 2 'cause it was dirt cheap and I dn't give a fuck about my phone as long as it has youtube working.

My wifeon the other hand cares so when we got to buy her a new phone 2 years ago we ended up with an HTC10, the other options were s8 and iPhone 9 at the time I believe, HTC was a good decision.

I know very little to nothing about smartphones so when it was time I turned to Linus Tech Tips on youtube for research

Smart phones are bullshit real talk. Get a new phone for 500 bucks to then get updates for it that kill the battery. Meanwhile, they try to sell a newer version of said phone that can handle updates for a while until the next one comes. Shit sucks

Linus Tech Tips is just a clickbait champion. Super duper ultra overrated youtuber. He just has the money to buy new bullshit that nobody needs.

On 3/14/2018 at 10:47 PM, BullDancer said:

Linus Tech Tips is just a clickbait champion. Super duper ultra overrated youtuber. He just has the money to buy new bullshit that nobody needs.

I'm a big fan of Hardware Unboxed personally.

On 3/14/2018 at 12:24 PM, Deadly_Raver said:

What you gonna do? The bitches are throwing themselves down the stairs now.

I see stairs are still unblockable...

cheh, I'm not really a fan of smartphones either... the only reason I have one right now is because Dad gave me his older iPhone a few years ago (*forcing me into the modern-era in terms of phones)....and yeah I've still been on the same one for all this time. Before that I still had an old ass "flip phone"....the reactions of people at work when they saw that were always amusing to me---usually I'd get "whoah they still make those?!?!". I'm finally looking to upgrade at some point soon though. Even at this point, the most I use my phone for besides talking to someone is for notes and checking email.

Bayonetta 1 and 2 as a portable experience--- this is the greatest thing, man. I've been on part 2 for quite a while now simply because I keep re-playing stages for better time, rank and scoring, and more stylish clips I can save.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, Chadouken said:

I'm gonna be a slut and use both.

Same here...and once I get bored of one I'll stick to the other...like how any thot does it.

So that means I'll be here more eventually.