Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

I can't get enough of the youtube drama, man... apparently Sargon of Akad said some outrageously stupid shit recently (saying people are "acting like n__g___rs") and Metokour has a stream going live right now with 16k+ people watching....it's fuckin gold, man.

It would be nice if some shit would hit the fan regarding M. Santoro (*I'd still bet money that his old girl Nicole was absolutely a "beard"), but I doubt it...that guy appears to be invincible for some odd reason.

y'know, at this point when it's well over 10,000 people watching a live stream... the chat becomes useless because it's moving way too fast to read anything.  

*I still don't get the whole "super chat" thing, but I don't blame the youtubers out there for getting as much of that gravy train going as possible....I'm looking at one person right now on the stream that gave $50.... and there's so many people in this, he probably won't ever get around to reading that shit...so the guy basically donated 50 bucks for nothing.🤣  It makes no sense to me.

Edited by MillionX

Hey Million and TF fans,

New BB trailer is out. Now I havent been excited by anything in the live action movies in 11 years.

However, some quick shots show that Cybertron will be featured briefly and director Travis Knight actually wants to throw a bone to fans.. 

Behold..

Op

img_8350-png.28087051

Shockwave and Decepticon seekers 

transformers-bumblebee-movie-trailer-3-h

But the next one is Millon's favorite..

Soundwave: Ravage, EJECT!  Operation Hope!

uymri4g-gif.28087201

The terminally ill Smash fan that had his last wish filled by Nintendo passed away. Nintendo actually came to the bedridden fans house with the E3 demo. RIP

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/09/chris_taylor_the_super_smash_bros_fan_battling_cancer_has_sadly_passed_away

Edited by Darc_Requiem

I saw it and had a blast.

I got there just in time and I saw a bumblebee clip.
Surprisingly, they went straight into the movie at 7:05. NO Commercials which was strange but welcome
(My local AMC has 25 min of previews/ads)

After the end credits, there was a 10 min featurette on Stan Bush and the origins of "The Touch" and "Dare".

This was my first time at this theatre called Veterans 24. They had leather seats which reclined which was cool.It made the $13.50 price tag worth it.

The Unicron and planets scenes and ships looked so great on the big screen.
My theater gave free posters 16 x 18 of the recent 2016 bluray artwork.

sheeeeit, the eternal trainwreck that is the news continues to entertain for a variety of reasons... lately with the Kavanaugh thing and the results of the Cosby thing, of course...really brings out some amazing/hilarious bias in some people, y'know...

I saw a vid on Cosby on youtube the other day...basically a guy rambling on about how this is what Cosby gets for being a "coon" :rofl: I really should've seen that coming, actually.  There's so much that immediately strikes me as "wrong" about such a shitty, dunce-cap ass statement....but it's also frustrating, man... like here we go again with this idea that anyone black saying bad things or giving "tough love" commentary to other black people is automatic "coon" status....the shit is pitiful, man.  (*I'll take a wild guess here and say that dude making the vid is one of those that had a problem with Cosby telling younger black men to "pull ya pants up." among other things?  (I still don't get why so many of us apparently LOVE to be seen in public looking like a damn PRISON BITCH.)

*also funny how some people immediately think Cosby's situation is obviously some kind of set-up or nefarious plot by "white supremacy"... or just false altogether.... but in the same breath they assume all accusations about Kavanaugh are true, like his accusers are automatically believed...yeah ok whatever man 🤣

The human species is....something, man.  Tribal mentality and narrow-minded, petty silliness to the end, apparently.

haha just watched another vid of Nicole Arbor and was reminded of that fiasco with Matt again... it still makes me laugh that so many people apparently just go along with this notion of him being straight, y'know?  Come the fuck on.... it's like I'm in the Twilight Zone on that issue, being the only one apparently to notice that shit.... for those unfamiliar.... let's say.... anyone like Richard Simmons, Magic Johnson's son, or "Boy George" suddenly showed up at a public event with their new girlfriend or wife.... and the whole world just BUYS that being a legitimate thing.  BRUH come on, get out of here with that. 🤣

On 9/29/2018 at 10:12 AM, DangerousJ said:

Hey Starhammer,

I saw the G1 Devastator set at my local Walmart last night. My area is usually slow to get new stuff so I would start looking around your area .

I jumped the gun and ordered it off Amazon when I saw it.  I spent  more than if I had been able to snatch it in the store, but That means grandma doesn't have to figure  out why a roving gang of hot wheels cars suddenly jumped off the shelf to attack her when she grabbed a package of decepticons for little jimmy's birthday party.  Everybody wins.........except my wallet.  It done went and got financial Anorexia.  They'll be helping out the other Transformers on my desk when they arrive.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
to make it funnier.

damn this is so good... I'm watching more True Blood... "business has DAMN sure picked up, folks!"

..and the girls are so ridiculously hot on this show--- I'm liking that "Queen of Louisiana" more and more each time I see her, though I realize she sadly has no booty.  The rest of her is almost good enough to offset that flaw.  

*Tara's eyes twitching when she fucked that vampire... still a stand-out hilarious scene, man... I won't soon forget that visual.  It looked like she was starting to have a seizure there.

*I see they also employ the "older = stronger" rule in this show, in terms of vampire lore....unlike CW's shows, the species goes much further back in time.  The Mikaelson family is "only" about 1000 years old.  In TB there's a few characters already in early seasons that are much older than that, and apparently their origins go back to the biblical "Lilith"..... that reminds me--- in CW "Supernatural", Lilith is also considered the "mother of all monsters"....an idea I always would've done in my own writing, actually.

sheeeeit, I can't ever get enough of this stuff.

Edited by MillionX

On 9/23/2018 at 2:32 PM, MillionX said:

I can't get enough of the youtube drama, man... apparently Sargon of Akad said some outrageously stupid shit recently (saying people are "acting like n__g___rs") and Metokour has a stream going live right now with 16k+ people watching....it's fuckin gold, man.

It would be nice if some shit would hit the fan regarding M. Santoro (*I'd still bet money that his old girl Nicole was absolutely a "beard"), but I doubt it...that guy appears to be invincible for some odd reason.

y'know, at this point when it's well over 10,000 people watching a live stream... the chat becomes useless because it's moving way too fast to read anything.  

*I still don't get the whole "super chat" thing, but I don't blame the youtubers out there for getting as much of that gravy train going as possible....I'm looking at one person right now on the stream that gave $50.... and there's so many people in this, he probably won't ever get around to reading that shit...so the guy basically donated 50 bucks for nothing.🤣  It makes no sense to me.

to be honest, if you can milk a few 5  dollar superchats per hour per day you can get over.  I've seen many a $10 dollar chat go up and some even hit 100 in one or two rooms Iv'e been in.  if I could hold it down like that, I'd do it.  

yeah, even the moderately successful folks are getting frequent donations of varying amounts...  I watch John Campea's show usually...and it's non-stop over there---and he does a live show every day; I think he actually does 2 a day.  It's constantly a line of super-chats and he can't even get to them all... you'll see 5, 10, 20+....and this is every day for him.  This is of course on top of whatever he's getting on ads, I assume.  Some of the fans donate multiple times per stream...and usually it's only a few hundred people watching at a time if I recall, but the money is flowing like water from this (*so imagine how much people make when it's those who get a couple of thousand people watching each stream!).  Fascinating. 

...those numbers--- so imagine you run a live stream for an hour, and get just 10 people giving 10-dollars.... just like that you've made $100 for an hour of your time right there.  I'm sure there is "show-prep" going into it before one goes live each day but DAMN that's nice....and that's a low-ball estimation there.... these people are getting way more than that if they're even *slightly* successful with it.

Edited by MillionX

if  Salma wanted to piss on me... yep you guessed it... I'd be perfectly ok with that.  She's Legend status.

*currently watching True Blood again and HOLY SHIT Russell just killed this dude out of the blue on his live television broadcast… awesome scene there. He continues to address the audience while holding a piece of that dude’s bloody spinal column in his right hand. NICE. And… just a few minutes earlier Sam beat the shit out of this werewolf dude in his bar. This show is gold, man.  

Edited by MillionX