Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

4 hours ago, MillionX said:

holy shit... ULTRAMAN is back, folks... thank you, Netflix

Yeah this looks to be based on the manga that came out a few years ago.  Alternate timeline featuring Ultraman's son.

But what do you mean by 'back'?  Ultraman has been coming out almost every year. 🙃

th?id=OIP.dVCTD0AiRuHxgeeRqCrxDAHaKc&pid

ultraman-greed.png

Ultraman-RB-Teaser-Poster.jpg

I still don't know how this dude got a neck like that... anyone with facebook probably knows right away who I'm talking about... Joe Rogan has a vid commenting on "Neck Guy" too... I also just assumed it was photoshopped when I started seeing his picture make the rounds on social media lately, but no...that neck is apparently for real:

It's like his neck trains in 500x gravity like Vegeta... seriously, dude HOW do you get a neck like that?!

Edited by MillionX

lol.  My man's neck  looks like the old Michael Keaton batman cape and cowl.  How the hell did they think it was a good idea to make a costume where the neck couldn't move?  My man's neck looking like the mountain where Sauron's eye sits.  He's gonna make life hell on people in MMA.  To his opponents:  Good luck with them choke holds.  🤣

Here is an unboxing video of the Batman TAS bluray deluxe edition ($113 MSRP)

Here is a video of the regular bluray set from a dude in Canada

The regular DOES NOT have:

DIGITAL COPIES of the episodes

7 lenticular "motion" cards

3 Funko mini Pops

book like interface with hard to  slide out discs

black/red outer packaging

However it still has:

Mask of Phantasm and Subzero Bluray  movie discs

the extra bonus disc with a new documentary

The regular version has no set date for US but rumors point to Dec. 11 and a MSRP of $90 (which would be 10-15 less on many  big retailers)

Edited by DangerousJ

Yeahhhh I thought it was supposed to be out already....whenever I see that it's SO bought immediately.  Mask of the Phantasm in particular is a big selling point for me.  ...and that soundtrack for it was incredible....I still listen to tracks from it on a regular basis.

cheh, another boring ass episode of Legacies where not much happens... they had a "dryad" on there who was somewhat oddly attractive...

• * Good Guy vampire continues to be generally lame
  • * The brunette sister is hotter than the blonde.
  • * Newbie Werewolf Guy challenges the alpha...I knew this is where that story thread was headed...and of course he defeated him...despite being a rookie werewolf who was just "activated" a few days ago in the timeline?!  Bruh get the hell out of here with that.

oh...haha just noticed 1 detail that is seemingly lost in all the reasons why Fallout 76 is a disaster...the microtransactions... I was just watching Angry Joe's review of it and noticed--- they have a hairstyle for $5.00.  One hairstyle for 5 bucks, folks. 🤣

Even with the new trailer making Alita look less creepy I still don't have high hopes for the Battle Angel move.   The cast is great but they are just trying to do too much with having alita going all the way to the motor ball arc.  That is way too much story to condense into a single film.    I like how people that don't know shit about Gunnm aka  Battle angel alita think its going to be some kind of lame ass girl power movie like TFA.   They don't know about all the awesome people that have actually managed to kick Alita's ass XD

Feeling stressed?  Chill out to this.

WARNING:  If you have any  type of epilepsy or are in any way alergic to bright lights and/or paterns, DON'T GO IN THERE!!!  This video could very well have you throwing up like a possessed fire hydrant.

Spoiler

Kinda on the topic with angel, I still have hope for the Battle Angel movie.  I don't think it'll be the BEST thing ever, but I still think it'll at least be good.  All they have to  do is nail it with the origin and at LEAST up to the part where a certain someone meets a certain fate on his way to a certain city, and I think the movie will go down in the win column.   

If they fuck up Grewishka(sp), somebody is getting the razor blade smoothie.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

They already fucked up by even having Grewishka in the first place.   He is just a worthless mook with a cool trick weapon and a very pale comparison to the character that we were supposed to get that being the one and only Makaku who was a legit bad ass. 

Grewshiska is tied to the wack ass ova and doesn't exist in the manga.  Same as dumb ass Chiren who was a pretty lousy character overall.    

The main thing is with those ova additions it kinda implies that the actual main villain from the first part of Battle Angel won't even be in the movie at all.   Hell they might even go full retard like the ova and make no mention of Panzer kunst or kill off Vector like they did too lol.    The more I type the more I careless for the movie and the more I just want a show that is 99% faithful to the manga with the exception of the og ending that was retconned due to the second series. 

Also I just love how crazy Eric is in the new series.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg