Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

https://www.tampabay.com/hillsborough/a-florida-couple-planned-a-dream-vacation-in-zimbabwe-then-a-hippo-attacked-20181203/

White folks,

First, 37th birthday, its not even a multiple of 10 or 25. Try harder

Second, call me old fashioned, Id prefer to celebrate my birthday without risk of amputation or death in a foreign country.

Ain't nothing  wrong with buying a video game/bluray, eating at a  nice restaurant , and sex.  

KISS = Keep it simple, stupid!

I'm gonna have to read the manga again.  It's been a while and I've obviously forgotten some things.

@Dangerous J   LOL.  you'd think by now that they would start  using boats that the hippos can't flip.  If they can't do that, then stop going into their territory unless they want a forced slip and slide into mud bath with a chance of death.

WARNING:  This area is home to large, powerful, ill-tempered beasts that can kill you.  Also: hippos everywhere, even under the water.  Use caution.

for  some reason I keep on forgetting that there is an actual Swindle AND swindler in the Transformers world.  I'm glad there are more knowledgeable people around than myself.

By the time you're reading this, I'm wondering exactly why I'm still awake.  Yesterday was my Birthday and aside from not getting plastered I did what I normally do.  Two good points were that I got taken out to dinner at a restaurant that we've all been waiting to see open for the longest................And it was worth the wait if I do say so myself..................I also got word that a guy from my hometown is going to beat some of the worst odds ever by getting a kidney transplant.  He showed us the letter stating that they've got it and he'll soon be going under the knife for the operation.  With luck, he'll be off dialysis and spouting crazy stuff again hopefully before winter ends.  All in all A good day, night, and following day.

12 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

I'm glad for Switch folks but I'll be honest and say I'm jealous that it's not multiplatform

Team ninja should do a great job though.

It's especially nice to see Xmen characters mingling with other Marvel stalwarts.

I have all platforms, so I have all my bases covered. I sure Switch only owners are happy to get a game that XB1 and PS4 doesn't for a change.

4 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

dammit. I'm gonna have to buy the switch aren't I?  I really didn't want to go there, but I may just do it. for this one.

Don't do it!  STAY STRONG BROTHER.

They've also said there's a new Switch model coming next year, right?

haha, people keep waiting for various reasons...whatever, I say life is too short to keep  putting off fun/entertainment for later.  My best friend from college is also avoiding the temptation of Switch so far....due to general cheapness in his case--- waiting for a price drop.  Ha, with how popular and how well this system is selling...and knowing how Nintendo is on price drops...good luck on that shit, bruh 🤣 $150?  Get the hell outta here... that goddamn GAMBIT movie they've been talking about for centuries might be out by that point...followed by the next Indiana Jones featuring a 99-year old Harrison Ford. 😆  I am a cheapskate but so much that I'm inclined to wait forever on fun things in life... anyway, I was unlocking a few more characters in the new Smash Bros. last night and just a few minutes ago....but at the same time my Diablo 3 addiction is still insane, so I'll have to go back to that at some point today; I have some ideas for adjusting my wizard's build.... 

Edited by MillionX

Oh man.  

Paris is burning.  

I had been watching it since around 6am my time.  It was going crazy for a while but the cops thinned it out.  It seems to be calm right now but it's about to hit evening in France.  I really hope this doesn't go crazy at night, but I'll be sitting right here watching it.  I didn't think it was going to end up like this, but it did.  No more mr. nice french guy I guess.

now I'm watching Tev's re-stream of dsp's Smash Bros. antics from yesterday... yeah it's about as terrible as one might imagine.  I am behind on so many shows at the moment but I can't stop watching this.

random shit---y'know, one unfortunate thing with the rise in popularity/relevance of "furries"... that will probably muddy the water with the whole werewolf thing...and people who just like werewolves in tv and movies might be assumed to be part of THAT little "community". ha, there's probably already been several fans of that stuff that have to clarify their position a few times like "heyyyyy whoah whoah I like werewolves but I'm not one of THOSE people."😄

...and sheeeeit, how long 'til that shit is added to the big acronym?  LGBTQF+?🤣

Edited by MillionX

sheeeit, while getting a game yesterday (Smash Bros.), I noticed Gstop actually has M.U.S.C.L.E. figures!!!  Hell YEAH I snatched up a pack immediately...even though they're overpriced at 8 bucks....I had to have them.  It was like a cross-promotion sort of thing with WWE people done in the "MUSCLE" style...the 3-pack I got has Mean Gene Okerlund, Ric Flair and Iron Sheik. 

...imagine how hot this shit would sell with other "IP collabs" like that...in actual stores (as opposed to just online; I always prefer buying stuff in a real store; I'm just old fashioned that way) MARVEL/DC MUSCLE....even better since anime has been hot for the last 25+ years in the U.S.......Shonen MUSCLE!!!--- figures of Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Ichigo, etc.  I'd buy that shit immediately.

Edited by MillionX

ooh, memology found some gold here.... another fine example of women making FANNNNTASTIC choices in a mate (and sticking with him no matter how fucked up he is)... check this douchebag out in action...and apparently live on stream:

Edited by MillionX

ah, Afterbuzz actually had an interview with "Jeanne from Bayonetta", Grey DeLisle...of course not for that (I kinda doubt anyone at that channel are big time gamers that would know her from that)--- she's "Arcee" in Bumblebee apparently.... and also Daphne from Scooby Doo.... so "Jeanne" is pretty cute in real life apparently...I'd ravage; 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0217221/ 

*sidenote---a former supervisor/trainer at work actually looked like Jeanne from Bayo.  Yeah I still fantasize about her dressed up like that on occasion....ooooh if I ever got to see that for real one day, I'd pass out right after the insta-splooge.

Edited by MillionX