Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

sheeeeit, Kassandra from Assassin's Creed is the latest in gaming hotness.  I'd eat....such a shame she's not real.

On another note--- recent phone conversation with Dad; we were both laughing about Alex Jones again....we actually agree it's a shame he's gone from youtube, because he's hilarious for sooooo many reasons.🤣

*The Smash Bros. character unlock adventures continue... I got Ken and Ridley while on lunchbreak at work recently.

Kevin had the lovely Alison Haislip on recently:

^oh yeah, Kassie's voice actress is looking quite tasty... she's welcome to sit her fine naked ass on my face.

Heh, I knew John had a rant on the way after seeing how that Elseworlds crossover wrapped up and how they handled the Superman character once again... first thing I checked youtube for when I got home earlier, actually..and there it is:

....that also kinda rubbed me the wrong way too--- Superman saying the world may not need him anymore since they have her?  Get the fuck outta here with that.🤣  

Edited by MillionX

nah I haven't seen it..... or Unbreakable, and now there's Glass and they're all related apparently; I'll get caught up on that family of movies some day.

Sarah Paulson is in Glass, I know... underrated cutie there...quite a shame she "plays for the other team" as they say.

*So much of Smash Ultimate is a completely new thing to me, since I haven't played any of these games since Melee when it was new a few centuries ago... and I made sure to avoid most preview footage of Ultimate since I was already 100% sold on it.... destroying Ness with Mewtwo's "final smash" where he does that mega-evolution thing...that shit was SO damn awesome, man... and I love playing Ganondorf ever since I unlocked him..the damage that dude serves up is just disgusting.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:59 AM, MillionX said:

^oh yeah, Kassie's voice actress is looking quite tasty... she's welcome to sit her fine naked ass on my face.

Heh, I knew John had a rant on the way after seeing how that Elseworlds crossover wrapped up and how they handled the Superman character once again... first thing I checked youtube for when I got home earlier, actually..and there it is:

....that also kinda rubbed me the wrong way too--- Superman saying the world may not need him anymore since they have her?  Get the fuck outta here with that.🤣  

Yeah that shit pissed me off. It put a sour taste in my mouth at an otherwise good crossover. Supergirl constantly uses to Superman to get her over. All it does is make me like the show less. Supergirl beating Superman in a one one fight? BS. Superman being mind controlled by a device targeting humans "because he grew up on Earth" BS. Superman telling Supergirl she's stronger than him and is no longer needed BS. Every time a Superman villain shows upon Supergirl and someone (usually Jimmy, sometimes Superman) remarks at Kara defeated them easier BS. If Powergirl beat Superman in a fight I could buy it. Supergirl fuck no.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

yeah, CW show-runners have really cranked up the whole "Girl Power!" thing lately...it's very much on the nose across several shows now....a general sentiment of "Women are great, genius and perfect! Men are lame and inferior!"  I'm thinking these types don't even care how many male viewers they turn off at this point. (*of course I'll probably always watch anyway because CW has the absolute hottest damn women in prime time, and I have no shame.)

In Legacies... the lame ass good guy vamp just randomly throws in a line on one episode, if I recall:  "...but I'm a feminist, soooo..." 😄  At this point it won't surprise me if on Flash, they eventually write Nora to be better and more capable than Barry Fuckin Allen, and actually have him being the one to say it....it will be something like "...you're already much better at this Speedforce thing than I ever was, Nora....I'm so proud of you.", probably after she comes up with a clever plan and single-handedly saves the world in the season finale.

there is some serious HOT ass on that show The Goldbergs.  This will be my new favorite sitcom for a while.... I only noticed it recently in the syndicated timeslot...it tends to be on when I get home.  The MILF on this show would get ravaged all damn day....this episode that was just on, she was out jogging and thus had on some super tight leggings....looking delicious.

With the show set back in "my time" of the 80s like it is....it also reminds me of those days, and when you notice one of your peers happens to have a mom that's still looking hot....I only had one friend with a hot mom...she got even better looking as she got much older, btw.... I'll never forget that day she had a dress that was QUITE transparent if she walked by a window or some other area with strong sunlight shining through... never imagined I'd get to see that much of her. (*yep I eventually had a "session" to that visual...goddamn her ass is ridiculous)

hahah I wonder sometimes how some people would react to the very idea that someone somewhere has indeed jerked off while thinking about your mom😄...yeah bruh I bust a good one thinking about her that day...

Edited by MillionX

sheeeeit, more Legacies... I'm just now getting caught up on episode 6...currently have episode 7 on now..

So the Good Guy Vamp is "MG" --I finally remember the dude's name...this guy is BURIED in the Friend Zone big time, man.  He and Lizzie were having fun at that party, but once Werewolf Dude showed up that was all over and he was back to being ignored 😄  It goes to show ya that being a generally good guy doesn't usually pay off ....especially with most young women.  The other sister "Josie" is hotter anyway, imo... one scene showed her wearing some tiny shorts..absolutely gorgeous, that one.  That 1 bisexual girl that wants to hook up with Josie is a fine one too.

Hope continues to be smokin' hot as usual.

*ah, in episode 7 we have proof now that MG is drastically weaker than the chubby vampire dude that's an asshole...ahahahha MG is SO lame, man....he was struggling lifting a weight that the big guy just effortlessly lifted off the bar with 1 arm.  He should just admit the chubby asshole vamp is right about various things.  Be the asshole....and drink actual human blood instead of that "bunny blood" he calls it.

*interesting throw-away line---the Necro dude can see dead people naturally...and casually mentioned he can see Jesus "...but that's a whole other can of worms"... funny thing is I know this show won't really delve into that; could've been an interesting bit of lore there for a good writer to play with.

Edited by MillionX

sheeeeit, I'm back watching some more True Blood again... some MAJOR "HOLY SHIT!" stuff happened on the season 5 finale, man...goddamn that was...somethin'.  Delicious shock value like that is how you hit with a finale...and the first episode of season 6 delivered with the follow-up to that situation.

this show also has become my favorite depiction of werewolves...  their transformation isn't shown to be this terribly painful process like it is in nearly everything else... it's a quick morph and just like that they are in wolf form or back to being human...a transformation that takes literally 1 second....the werewolf women also seem to be nice and loose in terms of giving up the booty... "Alcid" (the main wolf guy played by Joe Manganiello) just had a 3-way with two FINE ass werewolf bitches on the episode I was watching just now... this show is the greatest, man.

edit---whoahhhh Jurnee Smollett is on the show in this season!  DAMN she grew up nicely...I saw the potential early, btw....always knew she would be one to keep tabs on

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0810619/

Edited by MillionX