Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

so now I’ve started making my Mii Fighters portion of the roster in Smash Bros. Ultimate… already added my main ones “Duuki-Mane” and “Golgothan” (my profile pic on there is of the Golgothan Mii), along with one I made as black as possible and named him “Crispy”…and my latest ones…the Supreme Gentleman himself, E. Rodger… (gunner type, of course)…oh yeah, and “Cheezus”… yeah it’s cheese that became a sentient being once it was imbued with holy power. sheeeeit, this is so much fun, man… I can’t stop making more of these…it would be nice if the customization of Miis was deeper…like at least let me have more color options on the skin tone so I can make a proper booger/snot character… I also have a Donald Trump, of course…and “Darksfadil”, and more.  I have a Hitler character I named "H-Dawg" but I might delete him...didn't turn out as interesting to me as my other ones.

Edited by MillionX

Quick newsbrief on the latest with good ol' Phil... the Emerald 7 story-arc is well underway...

A new big-time whale has entered the scene by that name Emerald 7...and just over 2 or 3 days, this person has gifted hundreds of "tier 3" subs to his channel... apparently it works out to about $4,900 something that he gifted just yesterday....just that 1 day. 🤣  (*oh yeah and as before with the Tut situation...he has NO extra sub goals or celebrations planned for all this extra money and the boost to numbers he just got on the subcount...of course.)

*edit--interesting... I have never subbed to anyone on twitch so I had to look it up---so it's 25 bucks for a "tier 3" sub.  The dude yesterday did 100 gifted Tier 3s at some point....just that 1 occasion costed him $2,500 then....the previous day he was doing batches of 50 at a time, though I don't remember if they were Tier 3 or not.

Elsewhere in the amazing Youtube universe... Metokur read some incredible story off reddit about a dude who's wife wanted him to shit on her.  Yeah, this was one of the funniest things I've ever heard in life, seriously.  Oddly enough I never knew of the term "hot lunch" meaning THAT until now.

Edited by MillionX

hahaha, it's never directly... at the moment there's 2 "detractors" that regularly re-stream his streams, and everyone has a good laugh at the ongoing sagas live in the live chat as the vid goes on....heh, it's good times.  There's one re-streaming him right now, actually [LSB... Tevin appears to be taking a break from doing that today, I guess]....Tev is the more popular one, usually pulling at least around 1,000+ views live each time.  "Dark" is currently playing Final Fantasy IV.

also--thanks to LSB, I've found this greatness here:

*watching more True Blood---DAMN the actress that plays Lilith is another hot one...I'd eat:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3708145/

HOLY SHIT man... ohhhh this showwwww... Bill just bit into some dude's neck and then ripped his head OFF.  Ok, when it comes to vampire shows, True Blood is the goddamn CHAMP, man.

Edited by MillionX

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Let's get this birthday started right!

You never forget your first  Optimus Prime!

I got this 30 yrs ago and while I don't have it anymore it is an awesome figure!

I have to go to my parents' house and check, but I'm pretty sure my first was this:

51mh-5Nfx7L.jpg

Made of metal, complete with trailer that opened up and had some kind of gun turret inside.

4 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Happy Belated birthday mang. Hope yours was a good one!

Thank you Infernoman. Hope you are doing well!

It was good even though it rained all day lol.

My cousin from Canada who I haven't seen in years visited We went to an arcade/fun center place and had some good pho for lunch.

My mom made some Thanksgiving food (turkey/mashedpot/stuffing/cranberry) and got a German Chocolate cake and I got some money as gifts.

I also got PS4 Spiderman for $1

(I had traded in like 100 dollars of stuff in September to get Kiwami 2 and had  $40 left over. I was waiting for Gamestop to get a sale on Spiderman and they did on the 19th for $40)

ohhh yeah I'll have to save that Optimus box art picture later when I'm on a more reliable connection (*currently away for the holidays, and I just found a spot for wi-fi here)

I finally finished all of True Blood (my regular place finally had the blu ray version of season 7 so I just bought it a few days ago)....goddamn what a show... it's the new undisputed champ of vampire/supernatural shows for me....things got extremely bizarre around the middle of this series but I was still loving it...then it ended up finishing strong with some major shockers and interesting things in terms of the lore in the final 2 seasons or so.  Most finales to shows are disappointing or downright terrible, but I was ok with the series finale here.  This show is definitely a valued piece of my collection....definitely watching it all again and again later.  Finales to great shows are always a bittersweet thing too... even if it's a great ending...it's unfortunate that you know....that's truly the end right there.

*one nitpick though... I still don't like how at the start of the final season, a certain major character got killed off-screen... that never really sits well with me.

Edited by MillionX

damn, man... going without the internet for so long over the holidays can be some rough "first world problems", man... still not out of the woods just yet though... there's probably sooo many DSP updates I'm missing out on at the moment too... soo many "youtube drama" situations...and I see now that 1 of my favorite youtube hotties has streamed live SEVERAL times over the past few days...and I'm missing all of that shit..... bruhhhhhh it's terrible. 😩

Of course I've been getting all kinds of quality time in with my Switch though... paragon level 115 for my offline non-season characters so far... wizard is still relatively weak though...only able to easily handle Torment V 😞 ..."improbable chain", Swami and other critical items aren't dropping at all for me on that character.

also played Darksiders III over at a friend's house...and yeah fuck that... he was stuck on a certain part that doesn't appear to make any sense; so I see that the game is apparently STILL loaded with tedious "go over there and do 100 things then teleport there and throw the bomb thing here, stand on a switch to activate this portal so you can jump here" bullshit.  I just wanted to fight and kill things while looking cool in those games but they can never just let the shit be that simple.  Nah man fuck THAT.  Damn it's irritating just thinking of the lost potential in that franchise.

Edited by MillionX

I haven't seen much of part 3, since my friend is stuck on that stupid ass part... (*it involves needing to let a beetle-looking creature eat some red thing so it glows and becomes a living bomb, then throwing it at a certain spot....which you can't because the little wall that spot is on moves away when you go to throw it.)  I had some fun with part 2; it seemed to have better combat/action...BUT it also had a game-breaking glitch, and I was one of those hit by it before the fix....even after the patch if you already encountered the glitch, you just had to start over completely...and FUCK starting over in one of the most tedious game franchises of all time.  I was really just enjoying the game whenever some action/fighting was going on...it also went deeper than the first game in terms of details on stats and items/gear.

*aw man... now Mister Metokur is going live in about 30 minutes....annnnd of course I WON'T be able to see it because of where I am at the moment! 😩

Edited by MillionX

Well, that might be a new record... Dad was rambling on and on for well over 10 hours yesterday....I should've taken note of the start time because it was probably more like 12+ hours at least. 

Part of my frustration there is that I know that most people probably won't even believe that... they'd just laugh and think "nah, he's exaggerating...I doubt it's possible someone can talk for 10+ hours about anything...no way."  Nope... it's for real.  Of course it isn't about 1 subject...he'll start on say--"Subject A", then a tangent pops up in his mind and he goes to B, then subject C, D, E, F...then brings it back around to A, then "ohhhh!!! and THAT reminds me... did you know..?? YEAH! This is some real shit, bruh; I'm not making this shit up!" and so on....forever.  He can literally go on and on like this until he finally is ready to pass out from sleep deprivation....which doesn't occur for a LONG time, by the way.  By the time any normal person is barely standing with half-way closed eyes....his energy for ranting and raving about any given subject is still at about 90%....he won't even be close to needing a break from speaking.

When I woke up today, it was like waking from one of those Benadryl-induced sleep sessions (*sheeeeit, aka-- the best sleep)…like I was deep in dream-land for the past 18 hours.

Edited by MillionX