Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

Posted (edited)

hahaha, I could be 99 years old and any mention of "dookie" will always get a cheap laugh out of me.

damn I want to play some games but the dsp content has been juicy today... 2 "detractor" streams (LSB and Tevin) were covering it live today so I was back and forth between those the whole time.  It's hilarious to see how out of touch "Dark" is at this point---people in his chat bringing up Path of Exile and God Eater 3, the upcoming Onimusha, and others as suggestions of what he could get into for 2019...and each time that gets a "NEVER HEARD OF IT." reaction...it's like what would happen if you were talking to someone's 80-year old grandpa about what's going on in the games industry today.

edit--hahah it reminds me actually of that moment my Dad and I was watching that "Best Movies of 2018/Worst Movies of 2018" list...and every damn thing on there my Dad was like "BLEHHH I NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHIT."

On another note---a 3rd person on my friendlist now has FallOut 76...so I've been laughing at that for quite some time now.  I don't see even 1 thing that is aappealing about that game....not a single thing.  I wouldn't even play it if they put the game up as free.

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

damn I keep trying to catch up on certain shows but Youtube is just too strong... I have 5 tabs up right now... basically, I'll start watching something then notice "ooh! ____ is live right now!" or "Ohhhhhh ____ just posted a new video!".  I was just about to finally watch Birdbox (gotta check out my honey Sandy Bullock) and now I have these 5 tabs, man..one vid I've had on pause since yesterday.  I at least got caught up on an episode of Black Lightning early this morning before it went off OnDemand. (episode 7)

Edited by MillionX

On 12/31/2018 at 1:36 PM, DangerousJ said:

Thew's top TFs of 2018!

Nice to see Daboog at no. 2!

daboog IS a "number 2."

My new year's goal(s) are pretty simple:  get in better shape, make some money, If all goes well, get a new house and travel outside of the US a little bit.  With any luck, all of these happen in the right time.

Posted (edited)

Well, this old vid of Alexandria is making the rounds lately... she doesn't look like much these days (her present-day look is about a 6.5 on her best day, imo), but check her out back then!!! Niiiiiiiice 😮

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

I swear. Google Chrome stays fucking  up.  

Now it's doing some kind of shit where it constantly "freezes" for five to six seconds, unfreezes, then rinse lather repeat.  😡  Gonna dump this shit as soon as I find something I like more.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Oh yeah I would for sure have smashed Cortez back in the day.   Them titties are wonderful. 

Also Chrome is freezing because it has a memory leak.   I stopped using it and swapped back to firefox. 

53 minutes ago, Angel said:

Oh yeah I would for sure have smashed Cortez back in the day.   Them titties are wonderful. 

Also Chrome is freezing because it has a memory leak.   I stopped using it and swapped back to firefox. 

I might end up doing that.  Weird thing is, after I threatened it with digital death, it straightened up and  I haven't had another problem.  It was acting up when I switch inputs, which I do no less than ten times a day.  Meh.  If it does it again it's gone.  

LOL.  I'm guessing you saw the leaked nudes?  Ol' girl got some 70s titties.  Maybe she'll get 'em inflated while she's in office.  Don't know what  she's gonna do about them teeth...................Or lack of any actual political ability.  

...............yeah.  Right.  They're gonna eat her ass in the most politically non-sexual way possible.

bruhhhh these spirit battles can be awesome sometimes in Smash Ultimate... I just got an "Event" one that was a "Legendary"---Super Sonic... so it was Sonic but with a golden "metal" effect...then of course he got his Final Smash attack more often.  I fought him with Mewtwo...it went on for a while but he got me (typical of cpu difficulty in a lot of games---it just decides "oh I can perfectly counter anything you can do, with perfect timing.  You won't win this.")....but hell yeah that shit was fun.

sheeeeit, I didn't even notice this mode being in there until yesterday, actually... I've been playing Classic and Adventure modes all this time.

Posted (edited)

It fucked up again so now it's deleted.  btw, how do I switch this thing to dark mode?  Gonna boil my eyes in all this white screen of doom.

EDIT:  Nevermind.  we good.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

haha, reminds me of the incredible results whenever one dares to drink prune juice.  It's my secret ultimate weapon for constipation, though it's rare I have that problem....last time was about 2 years ago, I think... it was like a shit-nuke going off about 20-ish minutes later after drinking it.  Problem instantly solved.  Prune juice is that magic elixir, man.... the Final Solution.  

I'm just now finding this gorgeous thing in my recommended vids section... goddamn that fine azz would get ATE so fast 😮... she just gained a new fan...