Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/man-injects-himself-with-his-own-semen-to-treat-back-pain-897934.html

Medical Funnies:

An Irish man injects his own SEMEN into his arm to cure back pain and gets bacterial abcess instead.

Thankfully, he was given antibiotics and was discharged  without further issue.

5-768x512.jpg

hell yeah I woke up just in time... my baby Angelique Kerber is on ESPN2 right now in the Aussie Open.  The legs are looking ridiculoussssssssss as usual 😮

andddd yep, the lovely German birthday girl is thru to the next round!  Kerber smoked that other girl easily, 6-1, 6-0.

Edited by MillionX

the way Quagmire in Family Guy is drawn is distracting sometimes... it looks like he has a large tumor on his face.

Aussie Open is on again---one of my old honeys Maria Sharapova is playing now...good first set but it looks like she might lose though, as she lost the 2nd one and is losing the 3rd now (oh but as I type this she's coming back!! hell yeah, c'mon, baby)... sheeeit, time flies, man... she is 31 now...and I remember when Maria was the hot NEW talent in the game as a 17 year old, winning her first major tourney.  Anyway, the legs are looking gorgeous as usual.  I'd pay to lick and sniff them.

sheeeeit, I had a dream earlier today that I was a newly-turned vampire... hell yeah that was awesome.  Surprisingly, despite the insane fascination with them since childhood, it's only been 2 or 3, maybe 4 times I've had a dream about being one, unfortunately.  In the dream, me and some other rookie vamps were having fun trying our "compulsion" powers out on random people at a hotel...it was fun... I didn't get to play with the other powers though.

Edited by MillionX

heh, I still remember how funny that was when the first promo pic of Halle-version Catwoman was released online... I immediately thought it was a joke, thinking "nah that's not real...where did they get that cheap ass outfit? Party City on clearance? Get outta here with that".... and lo' and behold...the shit WAS real. 🤣

It amazes me how lazy a certain friend is about some games... it really became clear to me with Diablo, since of course I'm obsessed with that game and can't help but over-analyze every detail of it...I was just thinking about how if I tell him how much fun the season has been he'd probably chicken out on making a new character, simply because he doesn't want to start over fresh for any reason....but it goes beyond that.  One of many examples is the whole thing with set items, and how they are what makes these characters godlike--- the only full set he has is probably the shit I gave him....he never wants to bother finding the stuff himself or even putting any real thought into a build....he kinda just wants to play the game any ol' way....as most of ya know---you can't really get away with that.  There is always going to be "top tier shit" in any game.

...this is also the same guy that is prone to saying things like "nah ____ isn't bad you just don't know how to play with that character/class..."  Yeah ok, let's see ya do as much damage and go as far as my characters can in the GRs while your characters have non-legendary shit with no kind of build synergy going on at all...or in fighting game terms---let's see you win consistently with that Servbot/Roll/Zangief MvC2 team against anything else 😄

holy shit, man... Metokur routinely keeps finding the GOLD on the internet...  never heard of this guy he's talking about, but not even halfway in and I'm crackin up here🤣

damn man I was a new Optimus Prime at Walmart this morning... I was going to get 2, (one to just stay packaged of course) then noticed the price tag on this muthafucka--- 49.99?!  Ok, I'm a big fan of the G1 stuff but ehhhhhh nah bruh.  It doesn't even come with the grey trailer + "Rollo"(? I think that was its name), actually....but damn just seeing that again took me back----it's in the same old packaging design like back then.

2 minutes ago, MillionX said:

damn man I was a new Optimus Prime at Walmart this morning... I was going to get 2, (one to just stay packaged of course) then noticed the price tag on this muthafucka--- 49.99?!  Ok, I'm a big fan of the G1 stuff but ehhhhhh nah bruh.  It doesn't even come with the grey trailer + "Rollo"(? I think that was its name), actually....but damn just seeing that again took me back----it's in the same old packaging design like back then.

Yeah I think they messed up on the pricing/value on this. I saw it last week.

I guess they calculated by putting the trailer and Roller (little car guy) it would increase the price significantly. However, without them hes roughly the same size/mass as Starscream . 

If it was $30 in its current form, I could accept it. 

Most fans on tfw2005 seem to agree. They should have just put the whole thing for like 60-65.

I would either look for a previous reissue set or wait for this to go on sale.

Most of the Starscream/Hot Rod reissues from last year went on sale at most Walmarts around here.

IE Scream was $35 and went down to 20 in most places.

Hot Rod was $30 and went down to $15.

^HOLY SHIT that's mine...that is SO mine immediately when it comes out... and yeah... two of them...one to stay packaged for display purposes.  I will absolutely be on the lookout for that.  Soundwave + the tapes--that was one of my top favorites of all time.

but yeah... that Blitzwing I got from the Ollie's store last year was bigger than Optimus, and a less popular character...and it was only about 13 bucks.

on the tennis front, my new honey Naomi Osaka (niiiiice crossbreed of japanese + haitian genetics haha) won the Aussie Open, beating Petra Kvitova in the final.  It is funny to see on Boyce Watkins channel there's already a video up talking about "Black Girl Magic" referring to her win.... she most likely doesn't even identify or think of herself as a "black" woman at all.  The girl is half japanese and was born/raised in Japan and plays professionally representing that country.  At least you can see it in her though.... unlike Megan Markle's ol "0.002% blackness" lookin' ass. 🤣

Edited by MillionX

7 hours ago, misterBee said:

Who is white Optimus? I know about evil black Optimus, but who is the white one?

Technically, the white optimus doesnt really have a unique name. It was part of the G1  Magnustoy because it was a remold of G1 Optimus with a new trailer. 

The Marvel comic never showed the white cab as a separate form ;it just showed the armored form as the definitive Magnus robot form. Same with the G1 cartoon.

One of the Dreamwave comics stories  showed the armor break off and show the white form, but he was still referred to as Ultra Magnus. (I havent read this story)

tf_um6.jpg

Of course 1 week after giving my car for servicing, the battery dies lol.

Thankfully, my dad was able to give me a jump but I feel bad to ask him to come out in cold weather and at night.

Thankfully, my dealership is open tomorrow so I can get the battery replaced and get this resolved by Monday.