Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

One of those things to make people feel old... in just a couple of months... The Matrix will be a 20-year old film.  Sheeeeit, I still remember being in the crowded theater for that one; the audience reactions were great... it was the first time I remember that much applause (the first action scene with Trinity and people were already hyped and applauding) and generally positive reaction going on in a theater.  

^holy SHIT.... yes yessssss that is getting saved immediately... Ms. Dobrev has always ranked high with me...she was in the Magnificent 5 rankings for quite some time....she is the kind of girl one dreams about.

*I'm currently watching the latest episode of Legacies... it is still just barely holding my attention... I really wish this show was better than it is.

Ah, Landon found his mom, I see...and of course since this is CW she's a hot one.

*it is surreal how much the guy who plays "Alaric Saltzman" looks like a young Harrison Ford....it's like someone went back in time and cloned him.

Edited by MillionX

HELL yeah I got some new vampire action to keep up with... this show THE PASSAGE on Fox, man.... they hooked me big time in about the first 5 minutes, easily.  
https://www.fox.com/the-passage/

^yeah... a government program starts turning people into vamps?  haha you already know my answer to that.  I'd sign up SO fast....though really the better option may be to be a vamp that is off their radar...like if one of their test subjects were to escape (ha, with my assistance) then turn me....so I'd get the benefits without being one of their known "projects".

*sidenote---the latest commercial hotness---that dark-haired girl on the Boost Mobile commercials is ridiculoussssss ...I'd eat the hell out of that

hmm...yeah the program should've picked a different kid...one that is more gullible.... "Amy" is suspicious of everything and sees through people's lies quickly.

ok, and the government program also should've picked a different dude to kidnap Amy... main character (ha, Zack from Saved by the Bell!) seems to moral and honorable for what they want him to do here.

episode 2---HELL yeah one of the vamps managed to snatch up this asshole janitor and bit the shit out of him...this might be how the vampiric "condition" gets out into the general public then...

Edited by MillionX

On 1/10/2019 at 12:59 PM, MillionX said:

sheeeit, some voices I *only* want to hear in the dubbed version.  Zarbon is an example...if it's not the Paul Dobson "Aussie Zarbon" (or someone doing a good impression of that) then the shit isn't real Zarbon, imo.  I can't stand that terrible woman's voice on Japanese version Goku either.  I prefer adult male characters to actually sound like dudes.  I know what Toriyama's intention was there but fuck that it sounds silly and is off-putting. 

Also-- I will only accept dub-version Cowboy Bebop....can't settle for anything different on that one either... (*though I've seen that series countless times; I probably won't ever really watch it again at this point)

*However... the grand finale of DB Super... I am not sure how that will hold up when it's finally airing dubbed on Toonami... it was such an epic final moment there with the music and Universe 7's crowd cheering them on; everything about it was perfect.

*Traffic has been SO terrible lately... I stayed at the office for a while after work yesterday, not even on the clock for overtime...I just stayed to avoid the unbelievably slow traffic that exists in all routes home....this is yet another situation where portable gaming is The Shit.  Of course I had Switch with Smash Ultimate on hand for the occasion.

Back in high school I always hated when weabs got all annoyed when I said I preferred the English dubbed Goku over the shrill, 45 yo Japanese VA Goku whose balls never dropped (no offense to the JP VA, she fit kid Goku just fine but c'mon) or Steve Blum's Spike Spiegel. It's like they forget that the entire design of Cowboy Bebop is based almost entirely on American pop culture and spaghetti westerns; why the hell would an American voice actor not be perfect for the role? 

Edited by *.:White ShadoW:.*

What's your favorite chicken wing type?

BBQ, buffalo, other?

Do you guys like making your own or getting them from a bar/restaurant?

I like a local place called Peabody's. They have a Thai peanut one and one called Heaven or Hell that ate my favorites.

the latest in tv commercial hotness....

that girl from the DiGiorno's commercial; she gets it out of the oven then sings "pan pan pan pannnnn!" and the others in the room sing in unison after her.  Niiiiice.

The Boost Mobile girl is ridiculously fine... ah I see the name now... EDIT---nope Amy is the blonde; I'm referring to the dark-haired woman....apparently:

Delicious...

another shot... here she is in the "bogo free phone, bro!" one:

She could fart in my face and it would be ok.

*ah, I found her... the name is Gina Cantrell.  Here she is in an older McD's commercial:

quite a shame the AT&T girl Milana Vayntraub seemed to disappear... I haven't seen her anywhere in quite a while.

Edited by MillionX

man that Digornos commercial comes on EVERY damn saturday and I hated it.  Thankfully our man Million is on the job and has brought us hotness that we can enjoy without getting our ears raped.  👍

EDIT:  Milana Vayntraub  Still the greatest commercial girl to me.  There is that one gif and/or vid of her in a dress looking Top 5 as hell, but now I can't find it.  if all the images are gone, then it is a true loss for our world.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

1 minute ago, DangerousJ said:

SuperBowl  was very boring I'm. The commercials were underwhelming too.

Hmmm?  It was tonight?  Damn.  Shows how much attention I pay. 

In other news, Anthem demo is on PS4.  If these mother fuckers think I'm gonna play Destiny again I will be happy to show them that they are extremely WRONG.  They are welcome to kiss my javelin covered ass while in flight over enemy territory while taking all kinds of hits with all the alarms going off.  Twice.

.............................................Serious?  An ASMR commercial in the superbowl. 

"This beer is so pure  you can taste it."

KuTyuw9.gif

I would hope so.  If it tastes like a car wreck, it probably won't sell.

EDIT:  Speaking of superbowl, this showed up.  A picture of some refs in New Orleans before the game. 

https://i.imgur.com/NedVUJv.mp4

Edited by Deadly_Raver