Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

X-men's greatest moments:

Uncanny X-men 183:

Cover.png

Summary: Colossus breaks up with Kitty and accidentally spill his beer on Juggernaut, leading to a slugfest.  Colossus is a jerk!

The X-men returned from the Secret Wars where Colossus befriended and fell in love with a healer named Zsaji. She died saving him and upon returning to NY, calls it quits with Katya

Real+Thoughts.png

Whisper.png

After some anguish and soul searching fr both, Kitty decides to visit her her dad and take a leave of absence. Piotr is dragged out to a bar by Logan along with Kurt for a "discussion"
Logan gets to business and states that Colossus called it off because  he was scared of things getting serious between him and Kitty.

Coincidentally, one of the X-mens oldest foes is there to chillax and look for hoes

sense.png

**I love the 80's**

Colossus is barely legal to drink. I looked it up and the legal age in NY was 19 between 1982-1985. This comic came out in 1984.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4od1LjtEoYc/UPxIU16cZMI/AAAAAAAANuw/hodR9gc-y8s/s1600/Carded.png

Colossus gets drizunk and OOPS...

JugW5kC.jpg

Juggernaut.png

After Juggs owns Piotr, he shows he isnt all bad and leaves some money for the bar.
Wolvy and NC decline to continue the fight wisely.

Wad+o'+cash.png

After Colossus come to , Papa Wolverine drives home the moral of the story.

sJGhaio.jpg

It seems that Colossus did inadvertently save Jugg's life as we learn that his potential hookup was...

Selene.png

She would have drained his balls and then everything else..

man, the fuckery I just witnessed..................

I'm not going to post it here, but if you want to see what kind of women we have to pick from, go to youtube and type in,"black girl twerking while eating popeyes"  and "doing too much for popeyes" and cringe till your bones pop.

11 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@DangerousJ I love the way Logan gave Piotr the rope to hang himself and he didn't see it coming. Bodied him without even unsheathing his claws.

man,  It would've been better if Wolvie had stabbed him in the guts.  Nah, Logan had to get all real on him and we know the truth hurts worse than anything else.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

man, the fuckery I just witnessed..................

I'm not going to post it here, but if you want to see what kind of women we have to pick from, go to youtube and type in,"black girl twerking while eating popeyes"  and "doing too much for popeyes" and cringe till your bones pop.

Remember how The Chris Rock show had the board charting the progress of black people. He wpuld move it forward after discussing a positive achievement, but slide it back for coonery? This shit would cause slide us alllllll the way back to the beginning. As Dudley would say "You have no dignity."  WTF is wrong with her. Can you imagine her talking her kids? "Mommy why do my friends call you a Popeyes Thot?" Dafuq man....

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Man this dude is ALL fucked up.  How's he gonna try to throw stones at somebody when he's out there threatening to kill people's dogs AND THE JUDGE.  I know we all talk shit once in a while, but this guy..............

Also I've got a pop quiz question:  If China actually DOES invade Hong Kong, How do you think the rest of the world will respond? 

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Remember how The Chris Rock show had the board charting the progress of black people. He move it forward after discussing a positive achievement, but slide it back for coonery? This shit would cause slide us alllllll the way back to the beginning. As Dudley would say "You have no dignity."  WTF is wrong with her. Can you imagine her talking her kids? "Mommy why do my friends call you a Popeyes Thot?" Dafuq man....

Man, Dudley has just the right phrase for her.  "Gutter Trash."  It's like he knew.  He knew this day would come.  Yeah, that bitch would be a meter breaker on the chris rock show.  She would super our progress back to the stone age.

It seems I mistakenly reported what was happening with the filings against Ilhan Omar earlier.  Fortunately, I have a guy who's way more on the ball and far superior in his reporting skills.  Here you go.

In other good news, it looks like the posts are embedding again. 

Posted (edited)

HAHAH Dark is streaming SFV now; Tev is re-streaming him of course.... the rage is GOLD, man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVmkGaGGXg 

hahah he has NOTHING for these Ken players...this is quality material, folks 🤣

as always he's blaming everything---it's the game's fault, obviously...wooooo this salt is tasty [insert various laughing gifs here]

Edited by MillionX

After 2.5 months, I got my new TV.

4k 43 inch from tcl.

Most of my TV's were 19 inch ad a kid ,then 27 inch since 2003 so this is a big size for me.

It has internet apps built in to the TV which is nice. I only have a plain PS4 and 1080p Blu-ray player so 4k will probably only happen whenever I get a new console that can display that.

It was only $250 which is the same price I payed for my old 27 inch. Woot!

I think Netflix outputs in 4k if you have that....not 100% sure though, but recent shows and movies on netflix on my 4k tv looks absolutely incredible compared to my previous tvs.

heh, that brings back memories---that first tv----mine was way back on the tail end of the Atari era going into NES/Master System era.  I had a little Emerson 13-inch tv.  The longevity of that was amazing... it took a beating over the years since I was one of those typical "angry gamer" kids that would have insane gamer-rage moments.  I played games on that from the Atari 2600 to NES, Genesis, SNES, Playstation, Dreamcast and Gamecube.... this tv was actually still working even then around 2002 - '03 after all that time... Mom finally got rid of it when we got better TVs at that point.  It was ONLY being used as my "gamer tv" all those years anyway.

..after that I had a Toshiba with a built-in VCR actually...kept that around for years... finally got a flat-screen after that which was a 26-inch Vizio...dirt cheap from Walmart back in... 2007 I think...early into the xbox 360 days at that point.  

yep.  Got a 40 inch vizio back in around 2007 or 8.  With all the calamity involving power outages over here, the only problem I've had is that the remote's buttons have worn off.  The remote still works, but I wouldn't be able to tell what's what except I have a remote from another vizio.  A good thing there is that the functions are pretty much the same across the board for them so thankfully the things I need are available on both. 

Posted (edited)

I dont know if anyone else lives in Florida here, but the hurricane is scheduled to hit -Tuesday -Weds according to reports.

It seems to be here going for south east Fl , near Port St Lucie and West Palm and then going straight up. It will hit as a Level 4 but hopefully reduce to Level 2 as it passes directly over land.

I went through 2 hurricanes in 1989 and 1995 while I lived in St Thomas in the Caribbean. Then we lost power for 3 months and lost a lot of stuff. 

While I have managed to not get a direct hit since moving to Tampa in 1996, it's always scary.

I got gas, water, batteries, canned food today. Hopefully it wont be too bad here on the west coast of FL.

Edited by DangerousJ

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Funimation may just fucked themselves with Toei. This shit just gets crazier. I don't nee a replacement for Game of Thrones this shits crazier fam.

man, GOT has got NOTHING on these freaks.

I used to have a dartboard marked,"Hit this everytime a KickVic person gets exposed as a hypocrite".  within 48 hours I had killed the dartboard and two of the walls behind it.  I'm just saiyan. 

I wonder if this is going to cause Toei to act.  As far as I'm concerned I'm not going to freak if so-and-so isn't voicing the character anymore, but the reason why there's so much heat right now is because of the way they treated vic.  If rules are rules, all of them should get the boot like he did.  If not, you KNOW people are going to react and we've seen how people feel about hypocrites.

In somewhat decent anime news, I discovered one called Kancolle.  Not bad, not great, but it holds my attention.  Will binge.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

What. In. The. Fuck.........................

Tearing this bitch up would've been nice, but Salty Cracker did it first. 

Seriously though.  Where do they keep digging these fuckers up from? 

I hate not picking up Astral Chain yesterday... I was just watching someone stream the beginning of it live...had to stop of course since I don't want to spoil too much for myself... once stores open up this morning I'm on the hunt for this (heh, since I would rather have the physical cart, as usual)

there's so much to play it's getting increasingly difficult to keep up in the modern era... I'm still hooked on Diablo 3 after all these years... just got my seasonal wizard to paragon 31 ...one piece of the Vyr's set; soon the true godlike power will be acquired...

...and THEN I noticed the latest update for Marvel UA 3 is out!  On top of that, my precious GEARS 5 will be available next Thursday night... THEN Borderlands 3 on Friday of the next week!!!  Fortunately I took some days off that week (yes, the whole vacation was intended for Gears & Borderlands)

sidenote--ol "darksfadil" Phil continues to be so amusingly out of touch... yep he's skipping Astral Chain(!) AND Remnant, apparently... and I'm doubting he will stream Gears 5 or Borderlands 3...I don't think he even likes those.

Posted (edited)

ha, I recorded the one clip of Goku saying the "f-word that rhymes with baguette" over and over again; it's GOLD....I saw that over at "that other forum"....knew I had to record it immediately because it probably won't last long in this modern sissified era of not offending people, I bet.

Donovan's usual breakdown of Iyanla Vanzant

ha, it is funny how they want to pretend that certain stereotypes are a "myth" 😆  

Edited by MillionX