Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

@DangerousJ I thought you might get a laugh out of this.

This reminds me of something.  When I was in high school I volunteered at a local hospital for a year to pad my college resume and every time I got dropped off, I saw a plume of smoke at the back with a bunch of doctors huddled up smoking. It always confused me at how many doctors smoke. When do they have time to pick up such a bad habit? During residency?

It's hilarious how many times doctors have said "I hope you're not smoking" and prattle on about the dangers, talk about hypocrisy. Lol.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Angel said:

Wait this dude be drawing?    

Lets see some art @Deadly_Raver 

See if it's good enough for million to commission some dooky focused superheroes

Anyways

click on pic to see whole thing lol

Wha?  Thought you knew.  Of course, I had been slacking off for years, but I thought I had at least posted a few back in old SRK.  The one on the other page is what I've been able to scrape together with the new program.  Here's an oldie but goodie.  HC0iEzu.jpg

Now I'm wondering.  Should I get an updated version of Photoshop?  I did this one in Photopaint, but I no longer have that and I'm sure by now that photoshop is actually the better one.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

lol.  It's kinda funny to me.  MvC Infinite removed well over half of the favorite characters that helped make the Vs. series what it was, put in new characters, some of which just didn't seem to take off IMO, and then butchered the play mechanics and served it up on a bastardized system that obviously didn't make the fans come back for more.  No wonder they couldn't handle Thanos, who was never a top tier character in any of the previous games.  Ladies and Gentlemen, WHEN YOU WATER DOWN YOUR GAME, THE SCRUBS START WINNING AND FALSELY BELIEVE THEY'RE HOT SHIT.   AFTER THAT, HALF YOUR DAMN CUSTOMERS LEAVE AND THE SALES TANK!  DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.

I never played MVC1 but it seemed like a perfect storm of Capcom having a low budget and not caring much  combined with Disney wanting to promote MCU and pretending the Xmen could be replaced by "functions".

Both dug a grave for the VS series and I doubt even Disney owning all the characters could reignite the franchise again. Sigh.

Posted (edited)

cheh, so I finally saw the new Soundwave at Walmart yesterday...surprisingly I didn't get that right away... one thing that is a bit off-putting to me is the "battle damage" look.  I just don't like that...I probably wouldn't like it on any Transformer or any figure in general, really.  I found a vid where someone did a review... 

I *might* get it later.... (but seriously, man...look at that cracked chest screen! Why would they think that looks good!? 😞 )

On another note... it sure would be nice if a certain old friend wasn't the most antisocial person that has ever existed, and wasn't so apparently needy/dependent...then the whole crew could play and chat together with no problems or hassle.  It is really just because of this 1 person that I use that wonderful thing known as "Appear Offline" just to play and chat with other folks on occasion.  (*anytime you're playing or chatting with him one of the first things is --"hey dude did ya make the party invite-only?"  Dude will say that shit literally EVERY time.) It's an unbelievably bizarre situation that most probably wouldn't even believe.... that in itself gives me a source of entertainment, actually... often laughing to myself like "haha very few people would believe this shit 🤣"

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

Million, 

Some folks on tfw2005 were able to get rid of the chest/tape door  battle damage by using a flat head screwdriver to scrape it off.

Do it on the OUTER surface of the chest door.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/wfc-siege-soundwave.1170418/page-8#post-16723911

For  other areas like legs/arms/etc,  Mr Clean Magic Eraser with water seems to be the best and least damaging way to remove battle damage.

MagicEraserOriginal.jpg?w=460&v=1-201803

You could also use 91% Isopropyl alcohol with a q tip on the affected area. The only drawback to this is the autobot/decepticon symbols will come off with this .Be Careful!

It starts at 5 min.

Edited by DangerousJ

holy shit...ok, someone must've gotten paid off or something... all charges on Jussie have been dropped.  Yeah.  Of course Lucas has a vid on that shit... pretty disgusting to see how the "justice" system works for some "special" people compared to the average person.  I'm not sure which privilege was at play on this one... the fact that he's a celeb or that he's part of a certain "community" that has become a sacred cow in modern-day American society....eh, I'd say it's more likely the celebrity thing.  They can seemingly do all kinds of things that will put the average person in jail SO fast.

Posted (edited)

I just watched that like about five minutes before you posted.  BRUH.  Who's dick did he suck to duck the noose?  I'm barely kidding this time.  If this is the state of our so-called justice system, then clear them out!  You can throw people in jail left and right over bullshit, but they go easy on obvious criminal acts that could've gotten someone killed?  GTFOH.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

haha, I keep on watching these vids (*usually from the "Your Black World" channel) about reparations just for laughs.... it's just such a ridiculous concept to me, that *this* late in the game people are seriously talking about how that shit needs to happen... 

yeah guys...go ahead and cut me a check as I sit here with a nice comfy job, a car with no more payments, my own place, a gorgeous 4k television and various other things.....'cause slavery suuure was holding me back, obviously 🤣  Cut a check for my cousin that happens to be a doctor 😆

It's just such a strange concept to me... no one that is alive today has anything to do with slaves or "owners" from way back then....this is on top of the logistical problem of determining who would even be entitled to get what amount, since there's a lot of folks here now who's family history goes back to other countries anyway.

Posted (edited)

ha, yet again a certain old friend proves that he's impossible to even  have a normal conversation with... the guy is one of those people that has various ways to shut down any banter... it's fascinating that it is even possible for a person to be like that, imo... for example:

so...did ya see the trailer for Bloodlines 2 (or Borderlands 3, or whatever else)?!  They're actually making it!
**This Guy**: "Eh, I don't even bother watching trailers anymore...they just end up canceling all these games anyway; no point in getting hyped." (*hahah excellent Debbie Downer-impression there, bruh.)

Television/Movies---> So...did you finish watching The Passage? Season finale was awesome...what about Into the Badlands?

**This Guy**: "eh, nah...I told ya I don't really watch tv anymore, dude." [99% of shows you bring up that were made in the past 10 years or so...he won't know what you're talking about.  He doesn't go to movies either because he's even more of a cheapskate than I am...which is amazing, actually.  I was genuinely surprised when he mentioned finally watching Infinity War recently since it has been on video.]

Bring up the fine ass girls on CW or any new actress that looks good...
*This Guy*: "eh, I don't really watch things for that reason, dude... I have a girlfriend." (oh so she's hotter than Camila Mendes from Riverdale?  No point in even looking at her on occasion? ...and if there was a show like Black Sails that features Jessica Parker Kennedy BUTT ASS NAKED in your face you're NOT going to look at that shit? YEAH OK 😆 .)

..and these are only a few examples.  There's much more.  It's like I'm a scientist that is observing a strange new lifeform that no one else in the world is aware of....it's fascinating for many reasons.

Edited by MillionX