Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

yeah this is the strange thing… I’ve seen many white people with the last name “Black”, and many black people with the last name “White”, almost as if life itself was playing a fairly subtle practical joke.

the Metokur stream was goddamn gold, last night, folks… a clip for those curious… we all had a good laugh at this minecraft youtuber that got “catfished”—basically a “Dateline” situation where the dude actually showed up thinking he had something going on with a girl that was underage…little did he know it was all a setup of course:

haha the dude wanted to SHIT on the bitch too; I was in tears laughing at this shit live last night, man 🤣

quick question:  Does anyone know of any video editing equipment that can shrink the size of a vid without compromising the quality?  I've taken to watching a lot of these walking videos in other countries and wanted to edit the music and/or type and style of said vids.  I actually have one  where I shrunk it down to the same amount of time as a song I love, but the size is still FAR too big.  Shrinking the size turns the video into watercolored Lego blocks bopping along at high speed, which is just as unacceptable.  Any help would be appreciated.

currently checking another episode of Vampire Diaries again... season 5...  goddamn the girls were so fine on this.. Kat Graham ("Bonnie") and Nina Dobrev (the Bulgarian Beauty herself) were actually in my M5 rankings for quite a while actually....and always close to being thrown back in there.  Candice Accola was gorgeous too....and that was only the main 3 sexpots on the show.. there was the incredible Kelly Hu in the early seasons ("Pearl") and that girl that played her daughter, "Carol Lockwood" the super MILF,  Clair Holt, there was that woman who was Katherine's daughter the list goes on for days, man.

...it was a shame Pearl/Kelly Hu wasn't on the show for long...she was also one of the oldest/strongest vamps...was like 500 or something crazy like that... I think only Katherine was in her league in terms of age until the Mikaelson siblings started showing up later.

Posted (edited)

DSP SPECIAL REPORT... the dude got married to Kat while he was in Connecticut apparently... Tevin has a stream going now on this shit:

haha this is likely what his “fundrasing” recently was REALLY about… getting kids to fund his marriage (while supposedly in debt of course…supposedly.)  Damn I was about to go to sleep and now we got THIS shit... ohhh I can't wait to see how this latest saga unfolds, man...

Edited by MillionX

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Sorry man, I'm not really  knowledgeable about video editing. 

Ain't no biggie.  Obviously, I'm not either.  I'll search until I get it though.  It's like a 2 hour video shrunk down to 4 minuets, but it's still over 100 mb.  nope.  Gotta at LEAST get it down to 17 or so with the music. 

yo. Friday is already nuts.  gonna double post this time.  First up..............

Pewdiepie has finally laid down the gauntlet.  These sorry ass petty fucks keep on coming after the guy, well now he's out to ruin them the way they tried to ruin him.  This is the first real shot at it that he has.

https://dlive.tv/

Most of the streaming sites................let's face it. I'm talking DIRECTLY AT YOU TWITCH.............Are good at fucking over people with their biased as fuck policies.  well, this is the new kid on the block being promoted by none other than pewds himself.  That wouldn't be all that big of a deal..................except it is.  He's got over 90 million subs on YouTube which makes him currently the most subscribed to YouTuber...............a fact that has pissed off both YouTube and an Indian company called T-Series.  T-Series has even sent a cease and desist order to stop him from playing two songs about them in India.  "Congratulations" and "Bitch Lasagna".  🤣 

One of the major things about dlive is that if you send money to your favorite streamer, they get the whole thing.  I don't know how, but dlive doesn't take ANY of it.  I know they have some heavy backers right now, but if this is how it goes they'll make the money back quickly.  If any of you feel like streaming or following a streamer, give dlive a look.

^well one thing is clear to me right off the top... Daisy has stepped it up a bit in terms of her look...she's looking more attractive there.

the laugh at the end though---Snoke or Emperor Palpatine?!?  

C'mon, JJ Abrams... I have faith you can probably fix it.  VIII was a stain on the franchise, imo.

Well, now my hunt for reactions from my favorite "personalities" begins, as I'm sure EVERYONE in Youtube-land has posted a "reaction" to this...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Million, given a choice between Emma Watson (Hermione Grainger from Harry Potter) or Daisy Ridley (Rey from SW) who would you hit?

Daisy Ridley. I don't get what people see in Emma Watson. She's not ugly but I just don't think she's hot. Daisy is packing back so the choice is clear.

c0d4e9ea93e83e4a96790ddadf2db627.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem

yeah, the only point I think Emma even slightly competes is face..I think Emma also has a more appealing smile....but overall.... Daisy wins this matchup 9 out of 10 times easily for me.  I'd like to give that fine ass a spanking.

so I'm finally checking out the 1991 version of Dark Shadows... I had some low expectations of this and it has surprisingly drawn me in.  Heh, it has a very young Joseph Gordon Levitt in there as an incredibly annoying brat...the kid seems to be an asshole for no apparent reason.

One thing that helps is that the girl that played Victoria Winters is gorgeous--- Joanna Going:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0324790/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t4

DAMN I'd eat the hell out of that... the pictures don't even do her justice; you have to see her in motion.  Hmm....looks like she's in that show The Magicians too....I always intended to get caught up on that show later; it seems like something I would be into.

Posted (edited)

I sure wouldn't mind if Daisey was caught up in a future "Fappening" leak on the net.... that was truly a legendary internet moment when it first happened....I'll never forget that day, man....SO much golden material was suddenly out there for all to see and "enjoy". 😮

sheeeeit, I'm back to Vampire Diaries now... episode 9 of season 5.. it was such an awesome moment when Damon got loose from the cage and went on a rampage against the whole "Augustine" club...SO good....he started by jabbing his fingers into the one guy's eye-sockets then feeding on him, then with super-speed just ripped thru everyone else...like a rabid wild animal on the loose....the shit was legendary..... this reminds me how surprisingly violent this show was despite being on CW.  Then you find out he had an especially twisted plan of vengeance for the whole Whitmore family from that day forward (*basically; he vowed to murder all Whitmore family...except 1 person...so that person continues the family name/bloodline..then he would start over and kill them all again...except 1...then repeat the process over and over again).... ohhh I love this show so much.

Edited by MillionX