Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

Posted (edited)

Faction preview of Tremere

For my fellow Vampire Diaries fans--- the "Tremere" are effectively the "Heretics"... the mage/sorcerer-type vampires.

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

Awesome.  Looks like the destruction is still going on.  Not so sure I like the music switch.  I love my Trance, but this isn't the right place for it.  Not PURE trance like they're doing that is.   They were playing ALL the hits for this celebrity roast too.  I hope they'll get back to it soon.

EDIT:  they changed the music again.  Looks like it was copyright strikes that killed the other one.  Figures.  If somebody wants to have some fun there's always someone else trying to ruin it.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

LOL!  This here bitch.  She lost her damn mind and her looks at the same time.  She basically just told women to do what we've been asking them to do forever:  Stop being such shameless you-know-whats for the most part.  Thanks Aly!!

1 hour ago, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

Use Brave my friend...

I'm getting it, but this thing is fighting its ass off to keep brave from working right.  I pretty much cannot even log into YouTube from brave because of some.....................Google shit.  The fuck I wanna go to chrome for?  I might have to get a Windows 10 computer finally.  it might just be that time. 

on a different topic, I know at least a few of you have been paying attention to the KickVic crazy shit.  Well, these mother fuckers are about to tangle with The Beard.

Suck it Bulma. 

Posted (edited)

well I was going to watch a few episodes of Lucifer, but Dad called.... the guy has been speaking for 1 hour and 55 minutes so far....hahaha 2 or 3 episodes could've been on in this amount of time.

quick ProJared update--he's down to 836k now.

edit---

watching another episode of Lucifer... this new girl that showed up in season 2 is a cute one-- "Ella" 

ah I see---the name is Aimee Garcia
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0305083/

Delicious.  Yeahhhh she'd get ate.

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

Show hasn't ended yet. Honestly, I don't even care for that channel. I used to watch it a few months back. Then I noticed that dude just posts videos bitching about everything. On the rare chance he posts something "positive" he takes a bunch of shots at something during that video. Shit gets old. At this point, I think he looks for the latest hate train and hops on it for clicks. I seriously never saw him mention Game of Thrones until people started complaining about the quality of Season 8.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

8 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Show hasn't ended yet. Honestly, I don't even care for that channel. I used to watch it a few months back. Then I noticed that dude just posts videos bitching about everything. On the rare chance he posts something "positive" he takes a bunch of shoots at something during that video. Shit gets gold. At this point, I think he looks for the latest hate train and hops on it for clicks. I seriously never him mention Game of Thrones until people started complaining about the quality of Season 8.

I think he is primarily a rant channel.  Don't quote me on that, but I believe his main thing is to call out the bad, not the good.

Speaking of bad and good, I'm finally cleared to go back into the weights.  FUCK!!  How I'm gonna take near eight months to heal and shit?   well, starting from the bottom again and nothing went wrong so thumb's up on that at least.  Let's see how rest and repairs go.