Stage Select
DangerousJ

The SRK2 Saloon Thread

hmmm.  I just watched the part of E3 where FF7 shows up.  looks like the caved on Tifa, but not on Barret.  I'm still gonna wait before buying it.  If that's ALL they changed, then I'll buy.  If they turned into some SJW "Wokeness" then I'm out.  They can pay for their mistakes, but I won't.

hey yo.  I don't know how many of you know or care, but you might be getting shadowbanned on YouTube.  I just found out today that I am when I clicked the incognito mode.  These fuckers are seriously trying to kill their own business it seems.  I shot them a message asking why, but I don't really expect to see any response.  To that end I would like to remind you all that there is Bitchute and Minds.com to turn to when their shit falls.  Also, there is DLive.  It's up and coming and might just do the job.  YouTube's gonna fuck itself into a grave next to myspace at this point and I won't even be there to piss on its corpse.

Yo.  One of our fellow SRK'ers and comic artist is trying to get some backing for his new book, Slaughter Squad.  He's live right now for anybody who wants to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mUr_s8QqQg

@DangerousJ  man, why on Earth did I listen to that chick clicking and smacking over a mic for 30 minutes? 

.............AND WHY DID I DO IT TWICE!?!?!?

anyways, have some comedy for your Thursday.

This Friday the 13th reboot is trying hard to set itself apart from the rest of the crowd. 

I enjoy a good laugh at modern-day CW being as subtle as a sledgehammer....but I don't see the big deal about the latest Batwoman trailer...I just checked it and...there's really not much even going on in there....it actually seems like they played it more "safe" with this one compared to the last one.

The more I think of it though and how she looks... the more of a stretch it is to accept that this woman could beat up anyone who is even a slightly strong, competent fighter.  I am not sure if she's also built that way in the comics too (kinda doubt it already) but this actress looks like she weighs what.... 102 lbs?  Maybe 106? 😆  I look forward to watching this show for laughs, actually.  It will be extra hilarious if they have scenes where she actually does the usual Batman thing of effortlessly beating up a whole room full of big, armed thugs

that one was nothing, and I mean that completely.  It's a,"...........................okay?" If i didn't already know about the other trailer I wouldn't even know that this one WAS a trailer.  They could've made that trailer over 1000% better if she had simply said to that cop,"Sometimes a little encouragement is all it takes." and we would have us a start worthy of a hero.  That's all it would've taken.  I have a feeling this is gonna fall flatter than a Brie Larson Bootyshaking video.  I guess we'll find out this fall.

15 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm split on this one. The old one  has a weak robot mode, but I don't like the vehicle mode of the newer model.

I'm with D_R on this one. 

...........heh.  D_R and D_R.  Heh heh.

I like the robot mode on Siege, but I'm not digging the car mode at all.  Man, they didn't get NOTHING right on the car mode.  Shape is no good for me, and do I really need to take a scalpel to those wheels?  Robot mode though?  👍 No complaints, all love. 

Finally, it looks like they put on a commercial that I actually like.  Here ya go.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Ie1U/amazon-prime-make-a-statement-song-by-whitesnake

lol.

Posted (edited)

Well, I suppose that "mtv decoded" youtube channel is dead.  There hasn't been a new vid in a long time...months.  I occasionally check back because it's one of those ULTRA "loony lefty" kinda channels I enjoyed laughing at.  It's quite a loss if they're gone, man.  I kept up with them and "Think Tank", which was a spawn of the Young Turks....I know for sure that one is gone; they even made a final video.  It would be a normal thing for them to make vids about things like "gender fluidity!", "the patriarchy!" and shit like that....ohhhh it was gold.  It helped that Think Tank also had Hannah as the main host, who was quite the cutie...and later that fine ass "hot chocolate drop" Brooke.  Brooke can be seen regularly now on the regular TYT channel.

Well, the search begins once more for a new one... for now I only have TYT, and they're actually kinda tame/sensible compared to the insanity of the aforementioned channels.

on another note---that xbox E3 sale is still going----I got DMC5 today... still haven't started it though

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

sheeeeit, and I started up Dragon's Dogma on Switch last night too... what a time to be alive, man... Dragon's Fuckin Dogma... PORTABLE...and that's just 1 legendary thing that came to this system and is thus portable now...   It's crazy.

Sadly I have lost hope of Vampyr coming to Switch at this point.  This was announced last year, and there has been not 1 word of it since the announcement.  Even most Vampyr fans probably forgot about it by now....never a good sign when something is announced, then several months to a year later nothing that thing is never mentioned again.  

ooh, and hopefully in the near future... Bloodlines 2 gets a Switch port as well... heh, so far I have a good track record; whenever I wonder "hmm..that would be cool if Switch got it too..." then BAM it actually happens...

Edited by MillionX