Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Dimfish

Gotta Find That Dragonball

This can be the official DB thread if you want it to be.

...do you want it to be? :yum:

Also I finally started/caught up with DBS this month. Man...it has some moments but the show is pretty whack.

891884abe5b8c64fbfe3b687ec576d58-db6linz.png

GOKU RANGERS UNITE

That episode was pretty cool but the padding was fucking hard and loose for the whole thing to sum up in a 3 second ending zinger. At least it was an alright ending

Originally toriyama was too lazy to keep coloring goku's hair so he changed it to blonde, now he's too lazy to color any of him so he made him white. I see through your tricks old man

On 3/4/2018 at 8:37 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Jiren seems to be invoking the power of shirtlessness in the next episode. That only really works for Goku.

vegeta tried and it did the opposite of help

The spoilers aren't anything crazy imo.

I mean, I thought everyone saw the Frieza "surprise" coming.

Also, did I miss something or am I right to be disappointed that Jiren keeps powering up? When he was introduced I took it that he was a character who went all out from the jump/didn't hold back (which was cool to me because that established a certain power that HAD to be reached or else U7 was fucked, but for some reason, whenever Goku gets stronger so does Jiren (which brings up another question, but who cares).

I'm still recovering from how awesome #130 was... the animation and overall presentation was cool...

funny thing was that I saw major spoilers just in my search for the episode...there were folks posting clips with descriptions of things that happened in the title of the clip.