Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Darc_Requiem

The Marvel Movie/TV Thread

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/alita-battle-angel-release-date-pushed-spring-2019-1147922

Dark Phoenix DELAYED TO JUNE 7,  2019.

Let me get this straight. They release a trailer 2 days ago with the Feb 14 date and now this.

The movie had a low chance of being good, now it is basically on Hospice care.

In the words of our old comrade Po Pimpus...

153966joker3gif.gif

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/alita-battle-angel-release-date-pushed-spring-2019-1147922

Dark Phoenix DELAYED TO JUNE 7,  2019.

Let me get this straight. They release a trailer 2 days ago with the Feb 14 date and now this.

The movie had a low chance of being good, now it is basically on Hospice care.

I don't see how more time spent can be a bad thing.  If anything this is a sign they actually want to make it good.

Normally, I would agree,but Fox already delayed this movie from November 2018 to Feb 2019 and now another delay of 4 months.

They originally stated that the first delay was to have a good release date free from other big movies and that Deadpool and Black Panther did extremely well over the Valentine's Day.

This is the first x film to be written,directed and produced by Simon Kinberg who has a mediocre resume as a writer. He cowrote X3 and this film seems like it is more of a temake of that film more than an adaptation of the comic story.

A part of me is even thinking that either Fox or Disney feel that the film is crap and may choose to make it streaming only or something so as not to damage the Xmen brand.

17 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/423829-netflix-cancels-iron-fist-after-two-seasons

Iron Fist canceled by Netflix after 2 seasons.

I havent seen S2 yet,but it seems it was a significant improvement from S1.

If they would have canceled it after Season 1 I wouldn' t have cared. Season 2 made things interesting and now they cancel it. 😑

Ah, Thanos. 🙂 He represents God who became evil. You don't want to end up like Thanos since you will eventually lose by self destruction. A hero or a group of heroes will also stop you. That is how karma works. The law of cause and effect which is simple physics is karma. The villain will eventually lose unless he turns to the Light like Darth Vader. 

Darth Vader also represents God who allowed his inner demons or dark side to consume him. And to just put it out there Sephiroth is the same type of character as Darth Vader. The name Sephiroth refers to God. The Tree of Life.  Look it up, it's true. 

Edited by Lord Vega