Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Darc_Requiem

The Marvel Movie/TV Thread

54 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So who do you think gets the mantle? Bucky or Sam?

If I had to guess,Bucky getting it is more likely.

They can milk the drama with him being Cap childhood friend turned unwitting villain turned hero. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Bucky's actor is signed to appear in 9 films so he's definitely taking the shield.

He can carry it in his off hand. Between it and his vibranium arm from Shuri, he'll be boss.

Posted (edited)

After further investigation. The Chris Evans story is over blown. I'm not saying he's definitely coming back but the story is based around his response to one question. Even if he's signed a new deal, they won't release that info before Infinity War drops.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Posted (edited)

Why is Jessica Jones season 2 so damn bad? WHY?
Trish is making me want to punch her so hard. Even worse that I wanted to punch Electra at Daredevil season 2!

Also, if Chris Evans signed a new deal with Marvel, I want it to be a deal for this to happen:

latest?cb=20171225224922

Double Chris Evans? Sign me in!

Edited by Bea_Iank

Are we allowed to put non MCU stuff here like Fox/Sony?

Fox plays musical chairs with X-men Dark Phoenix and New Mutants releases..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/413951-20th-century-fox-pushes-back-x-men-dark-phoenix-and-the-new-mutants#/slide/1

X-Men: Dark Phoenix, which was originally going to hit theaters on November 2, 2018, will now open on February 14, 2019.

Josh Boone’s The New Mutants has been pushed back a second time. It was originally scheduled to open on April 13, 2018, was then moved back to February 22, 2019, and has now been pushed all the way back to August 2, 2019. 

1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

If the whole Fox/Disney deal works out, I'd like to see Xmen integrated into MCU but as it's own phase. 

Given how long these things take to go through, if this works out, you'd be looking at 2023 or so before an MCU X-Men film would hit.

I expect for the Fox/Disney merger to be approved by the end of year. There's no major hurtles to stop it from happening. Plus, the justice department rather stop AT&T purchase of Time Warner. 

42 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/03/avengers-and-other-super-heroes-to-assemble-in-new-themed-areas-at-disneyland-resort-disneyland-paris-and-hong-kong-disneyland/

Not sure how many care but it is Marvel news. I'm hyoed. I may consider transferring to this land depending on how things go in a few years. 

It's a shame I never got a chance to check out the Iron Man Experience at Disneyland HK when I was still living there.  Maybe I'll take a trip back once this new area opens.