Stage Select
Little_Goten

The King of Fighters: Official Series Thread

I just fucking hate the bitch because I had to learn her to get the true ending in KoF97, made me waste so many coins at the arcade just to see that glorious ending.

And yes Goenitz killed her sister so she had to give up her lifestyle, but her personality is pretty shaite regardless, you can enjoy motorcycles and still be a cunt.

Just now, ZioSerpe said:

Setting aside DR's horrible taste in women, why is KoF much more popular in Latin american countries?

Bootleg arcade machines were much cheaper and MVS was easy to pirate.

Well, Arcades in italy also usually had NeoGeo stuff like KoF and hardly ever SF, but SF had the advantage of being on actual consoles people had bought, fuck PS1 had SFZero/Alpha (and EX if we wanna nitpick). KoF was on what? Dreamcast? I remember PS1 had '97 and '99 but the ports were horrible.

13 minutes ago, ZioSerpe said:

Well, Arcades in italy also usually had NeoGeo stuff like KoF and hardly ever SF, but SF had the advantage of being on actual consoles people had bought, fuck PS1 had SFZero/Alpha (and EX if we wanna nitpick). KoF was on what? Dreamcast? I remember PS1 had '97 and '99 but the ports were horrible.

KOF was on Saturn, PS1, and Neo Geo CD.  In America everyone was into SF so tbh it doesn't matter what consoles they were on.

Americans will never care about soccer and they will never care about KOF.  Sad but true. :cry:

3 hours ago, misterBee said:

KOF was on Saturn, PS1, and Neo Geo CD.  In America everyone was into SF so tbh it doesn't matter what consoles they were on.

Americans will never care about soccer and they will never care about KOF.  Sad but true. :cry:

Yet they'll still demand a Capcom Vs. SNK 3 or for SNK to finish the 2D Sprite-based Mark of The Wolves game that may or may-not exist and put it on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live...

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, misterBee said:

Don't compare soccer to KOF. KOF is fun to watch and play. In my experience only the latter is true of soccer. Soccer is like baseball to me. It was fun to play, I respect the athleticism needed to excel at it, and boring as hell to watch for the most part.

@ZioSerpe Nothing wrong with my taste in woman. The beef is between you and Chizuru :grin:

Edited by Darc_Requiem

4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Don't compare soccer to KOF. KOF is fun to watch and play. In my experience only the latter is true of soccer. Soccer is like baseball to me. It was fun to play, I respect the athleticism needed to excel at it, and boring as hell to watch for the most part.

@ZioSerpe Nothing wrong with my taste in woman. The beef is between you and Chizuru :grin:

The cosplayer you posted in an uggo

33 minutes ago, ZioSerpe said:

The cosplayer you posted in an uggo

I posted it for her pose. She had a disgusted look on her face and she was giving you the hand. This was to confer her disdain for your hatred of.....dammit you have me explaining the punchline -_-

Posted (edited)

I've given up on XIV, I'm paying DLC for SFV and DBFZ already.

Of all the current fighting games I own KoF is the only one I never launch.

Gonna buy KoF '97 though since is only like 4$ with the discount coupon owners of XIV on steam got and is my favourite KoF story.

And, shit, I'll have to play Chizuru to unlock the sacred warrior ending.

Edited by ZioSerpe