Stage Select
Darc_Requiem

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Just in case you already don't know, don't buy the Playstation Classic

Pffft I have 2 modded PS2s and a modded PS1, all in fine condition.  Mini consoles are for casuals. 😏

In other news I just bought this bad boy:

https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/collections/all/products/neogeo-a-visual-history?variant=1878063743000

NG_cover_9e67928f-1507-4f99-af54-9d07547

I remember watching the GB quick look/unfinished for Sundered what now seems like forever ago. The art in that game is fucking-a-mazing.

In an effort to stay current with the bleeding edge of gaming trends, I am just now playing through Nier: Automata. Finished route A so far. The combat is a bit mushier than I would like but the story and world building are pretty solid so far.

Sundered is probably not for everyone lol

Game is hard, like oppressively hard.   They had to keep adding stuff to it to make it easier XD

I love it though, one of my favs along with Risk of Rain and Wizard of Legend

41 minutes ago, Angel said:

Sundered is probably not for everyone lol

Game is hard, like oppressively hard.   They had to keep adding stuff to it to make it easier XD

I love it though, one of my favs along with Risk of Rain and Wizard of Legend

Hell yeah, difficult games are my jam. That may have bumped it up a few spots. 🙂 

X-Morph is on Switch soon.... I absolutely will buy it again on there:

ha, it's an awesome thing how not that long ago... I kept wondering --"mannnnn  _____ would be so awesome to have portable on Switch.." and SEVERAL games I thought of this way....eventually it became a reality.

Bayonetta 1 and 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Hyrule Warriors[already on 3ds but fuck that ancient ass system], Broforce, Pokken, and Vampyr... yes Vampyr is headed to this system as well apparently.

Edited by MillionX

a new Code Vein reveal will be soon...

https://twinfinite.net/2018/12/code-vein-reveal/ 

"IP Executive Producer Yusuke Tomizawa mentioned that the team is working to push a new reveal as soon as possible.

Producer Keita Iizuka mentioned that his primary goal for 2019 is to deliver Code Vein in everyone’s hands. While the team has kept fans waiting after the delay, he’d like to resume worldwide promotional activities, while also preparing for the next project. He concludes by mentioning that development is progressing steadily towards that restart." (towards that restart?)

---

It's unfortunate that the release date for this is now just "sometime in 2019".

Managed to get back to my Xbox One for the first thing that has gotten me excited to fire it up in forever: the DMC5 demo.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that is cool. If the full game ends up this extrapolated out it is going to be an awesome return to form for the series. I never thought anything would top DMC3 but this seems like it has a legit shot.

Back to counting the days until 3/8/19.

21 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

Managed to get back to my Xbox One for the first thing that has gotten me excited to fire it up in forever: the DMC5 demo.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that is cool. If the full game ends up this extrapolated out it is going to be an awesome return to form for the series. I never thought anything would top DMC3 but this seems like it has a legit shot.

Back to counting the days until 3/8/19.

Upgrade that  baby to a One X.  Definitely worth it.

One of the greatest train-wrecks in gaming history continues... this is non-stop entertainment, folks 🤣:

the only truly unfortunate thing for me is that it's becoming more clear each day that I should indeed finally give up on Elder Scrolls.  There is no promising future for it as long as this company has the IP. 😔  At least now there's been other games letting me play out my "vampire badass" fantasies... now there's some legitimate alternative options out there, finally (Vampyr, and Code Vein *sometime* in 2019)

Edited by MillionX

^...custom character!!!!!! In a game with all these Shonen legends!!!!?!?!  Hell YES.

I'll need a moment to sit down for a while 😮

in other news... the trainwreck that is Fallout 76 just keeps on giving: 🤣