Stage Select
Darc_Requiem

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars

Posted (edited)

it was cool to finally see a new vid on Code Vein...here's one I found just now: 

I wish they'd bump up the movement speed on this... vampires should NOT be moving around as slow as regular humans.  I prefer my vampires to be zipping around as fast as folks like Dante, Virgil and Bayonetta at least.

even better----customization:

Edited by MillionX

ha, you beat me by 2 hours.... I was just coming here to post that^ the shit looks awesome to me.

I'm still not sure why any sane company would go exclusive these days though; it's strange that they would limit their audience like that.  I'll bet it gets ported later on anyway.

Posted (edited)

it's that time... another Bloodlines 2 clan reveal:

😍 I need a time machine so I can go to the future and play this immediately...and the other one...AND that Werewolf Apocalypse game too....damn what a time to be a gamer that loves this particular kind of subject matter...sheeeeeeeeit 

Edited by MillionX

later today will be another Bloodlines 2 clan reveal...but for now I'm here to spread the word about this greatness I just saw at "that other forum"..

^SO bought.

Posted (edited)

It's time once again for us to sit back and laugh at the ongoing disaster that is Anthem... 

(bonus hotness points here---Alanah!!! I'd eat.)

Edited by MillionX

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Sounds like the Terminator theme at the end there..

And a chainsaw sound... Ash from Evil Dead?

Sounds like the rumors were accurate.

Yeah they seem spot on. I know I'm in the minority but I really don't give a shit about guest characters. I play MK for MK Characters. At least the first Kombat Pack has three characters that matter to me.

sheeeeit it's amazing how times have changed...how things have turned around....as the main Capcom fighters generally going downhill in overall quality and aesthetics, imo.. (I haven't been excited for Street Fighter since the first version of SF4 was out...and UMvC3 was the last *real* Vs to me....that other one that came later looked like quite a downgrade, imo)... here we have the folks behind Mortal Kombat going out of their way to make the shit as awesome as possible with tons of fan-favorites and a visually appealing style of presentation, and even more effort put into the story and overall lore of that universe.

On another note---

Dead Cells-- the Golem continues to be probably the hardest goddamn enemy in the game, man...like he may as well be considered a "boss" character if he had slightly more health.... Golem is large and powerful but still FAST... the dude has a dashing punch that does obscene damage---on my last run just now I had tons of health yet he was doing at least 50% with the dash punch!  Besides the punch, he can also pound the ground, causing sections of the ground to rise up for a moment.  If this hits you it stuns (on top of damage)....which GUARANTEES that he gets a follow-up with that monstrous dashing punch.  Trying to run away?  Too bad the Golem has this magical grab "effect" that can pull you back from apparently anywhere on the map....so it doesn't matter how fast you managed to get away or where you went.  This effect reaches you through any walls, floors and ceilings....oh and all his other moves come out insanely fast so you only have less than 1 second to react to anything he does.  

...now...the strange thing is that I'd rather they NOT tone this shit down... it's not like he stands in the way of beating the game anyway or is impossible; he's still beatable and I hate when companies tone certain things down to make it easy.