Stage Select
Darc_Requiem

The SFV Character Concept Thread

@Darc_Requiem Like I said on the old forum, reading through these profiles has inspired me to type up a character of my own that I've had in my head for a bit. It began as a legitimate attempt at making a female King of Fighters MC that didn't suck or use T&A to draw people in, but now the it has kind-of sort-of mutated into a parody of several different SNK protagonists in all but name. Somebody liked the idea enough to draw concept art and color it though…

I'll post it in this thread when it's done. I have a moveset already typed up, but it's not in SFV style and isn't as technical in terms of notations, frame data and what-have-you.

Posted (edited)

Well, it took me long enough... Here's my take on a "New Dan Hibiki"-ish sort of character, but instead of one particular group of fighters she's a parody of a whole bunch of SNK's sprawling cast.

Name: Katja Hartkern 

Spoiler

Nickname: "Big Black Thunder"

Sex: Female

Ethnicity: Unknown

Height: 6' (185cm)

Weight: 160lbs (72kg)

B/W/H: 38-26-38 (97cm-67cm-99cm)

Hometown: Sydney, Australia

Appearance: Katja is a strikingly muscular woman with a rather statuesque figure. She has short, pixie-like Blonde hair (That may or may not be dyed) while her eyes are Slate Grey. Her skin is of a deep tan complexion and sports several scars, the two most visible being on the right side of her chest heading toward her heart and  on the left side of her cheek going down towards her neck. (Not unlike Cammy White's distinctive facial scars.)

Her fighting attire of choice is an old, worn motorcycle leathersuit that's solid Black, but sports Silver trim on its zippers, buttons and pocket-guards. She wears Black leather gloves with Silver buttons on the wrist-straps and Black leather boots with more Silver detailing, suggesting they all came with the Leathersuit. The back of the suit sports the words "Right Lane Death Squad" etched into the leather with White stitching across the top of her shoulders and her signature logo sits underneath it: A Red heart being split in half by a Yellow bolt of lighting, with a stylized letter "K" on left side of the bolt and a matching letter "H" on the right.

Dislikes: Bill Collectors, 'Stuck-Up' People, Traffic Jams

Fighting Style: Personal take on Saikyo Style

Tone: Katja seems to view the world with a weary, sarcastic view that can come across as being downright cynical at times. She's honest on the views of her opponents to the point of being blunt, but depending on who she fights her attitude can change quickly into that of a sullen, serious fighter that doesn't talk much.

Origins: Katja Hartkern's origins are unknown as of this time, with only rumors and speculation offering any ideasto her past. Some say she's a genetic replica of a high-ranking member of The Illuminati. (Thought to be Urien judging from her use of electricity in combat as well as her eye, skin & hair color.) Others say she was an experiment created by Shadaloo's scientists using bits and pieces of different DNA along with techniques learned from The Doll Project and Operation C.H.A.I.N.S.  One particularly ludicris claim was that she lived as a normal person until being struck by lightning and getting bitten by a venomous cobra at the exact same moment, which unlocked her potential as a fighter. Even her name is up to some debate, with some believing it to be little more than an elaborate pseudonym.

What is not in doubt are Katja's talents in the ring, with her name becoming a force to be reckoned with in lower-level and underground fighting competitions. It was in one of those tournaments that Katja encountered Dan Hibiki and, strangely, took a liking to the bumbling braggart of "Saikyo Style" after beating him to a pulp. Within a year, Katja had learned all there was to know about the way of Saikyo-ryuu and began to add onto it through picking up techniques from fighters she had vanquished, as well as the few she considered equal or better.

Her Rival: Juri(?)

Attributes: Health: 3 Power: 3 Range: 3 Mobility: 2 Technique: 5

1025 Stamina 1000 Stun

Throws:

Oni Otoshi - B+LP+LK: Katja grabs the opponent with what appears to be a traditional "Judo Flip" throw, but while rolling along the ground plants her foot in the torso of the opponent before kicking/pushing them upward and back away from her. Particularly useful for getting out of, or forcing the opponent into a corner.

Raijin no Hatsugane - LP+LK: Katja grabs the opponent by the collar of their outfit/scruff of their neck, then knees them in the stomach repeatedly before landing a standing uppercut to knock them away.

Oni Fuusha (In-Air Only) - LP+LK: Katja grabs the opponent with what appears to be a traditional "Judo Flip" throw, but pulls them down to the ground and then while rolling along the ground, plants her foot in the torso of the opponent before kicking/pushing them upward and back away from her.

Unique Attacks:

Asura Chop - F+MP (Overhead) : A traditional "Karate Chop" that hits twice. If this move is used in combos, it will lose its overhead properties.

Left Hook - F+HP: Katja uses her close arm to throw out a hook punch, looking the other way to be able to twist and transfer her whole upper-body weight into the attacking arm. This attack has a somewhat slow start-up, but can be cancelled into several special moves and can stop certain jump-in attacks cold; However, It is unsafe on block. When used as a Crush-Counter, it stuns the opponent longer than usual, leading to further combination opportunities.

Right Straight - F+LP: Katja uses her far arm to deliver a boxing-style straight punch. Depending on how this attack is used, it can be cancelled into a few different special moves. It can knock back the opponent further on Crush-Counter.

The Widow-Maker - B+HK (Overhead): Katja lifts her feet up and makes a downward "Axe Kick" to the skull of her opponent. Holding down HK can change the timing of when the kick is released, making this an effective vortex tool, it is relatively unsafe on block. If used as a Crush-Counter, it causes the opponent to crumble to the ground.

Electric Slide - DF+HK: Katja drops down low and slides towards the opponent with her left leg outstretched. While not exactly useful on it's own, this attack can go under certain projectiles if timed correctly and can lead to further combos. Certain characters can punish this attack's recovery however.

Kowloon Frog Kick - F+MK: Katja does a quick, hopping kick. While not particularly effective on its own, this move can come in handy during certain combos and as a pressure tool. The opponent is knocked back further and recovers slower when this move is successfully used as a Crush-Counter.

V-Reversal:

Thrust Punch - F+LP+MP+HP: Katja thows all of her bodyweight into a shoulder punch that, if it connects successfully, knocks the opponent back and away from her as she shakes out her hand.

V-Skill:

Ukenagashi - MP+MK: Katja takes a defensive stance and parries a hit of an incoming attack. With each successful parry, the V-Gauge fills and grey damage is dealt. However, the timing to parry multiple-hit moves is quite strict and if unsuccessful, the full damage of the attack and any pre-existing grey damage will be dealt.

V-Trigger I:

Hashiru no Raijin - HP+HK: An advancing dash that can be used to close in on the opponent, as well as change Katja's positioning on screen. It also unlocks two new special moves that can be done during the dash. (See Special Moves for more details.) However, The recovery time after this move is performed opens Katja up to certain attacks.

Once active, the V-Gauge naturally depletes over time. Using the Dash drains the V-Gauge faster; Using special moves tied to the dash do not drain the V-Gauge. 3 Dashes per V-Gauge. 1 special move follow-up per Dash. 2-Bar V-Trigger.

V-Trigger 2:

Sho-mei'o Katja - HP+HK: A power-up move that completely changes Katja's attack animations and fighting stance, the properties of all of Katja's available Special Moves and unlock a "Hidden" second Critical Art. In exchange, it also locks out the use of EX Special Moves.

• Ha'oh Raikou Ken becomes "Raijin no Mugetsu".  Raijin no Mugetsu is a true projectile; Katja uses her other arm to shoot the ball of electricity out of her hand towards the opponent. Depending on the strength of the punch used, this Projectile changes in size and the speed it moves across the stage. (LP = Fast & Small, MP = Balanced, HP = Slowest and Largest)

• Ko'hou becomes "Shin Ko'hou". Shin Ko'hou now resembles a classic "Dragon Punch" Uppercut visually as well as functionally, but trades height and angle for damage. All versions are 2 frames quicker on start-up and can go through certain special moves if timed correctly thanks to up to two hits of auto-guard, but the MP & HP are unsafe on block. LP version is 2 hits and barely lifts Katja up off of the ground at a shallow angle; MP version is 3 hits and closer to LP "Regular" Ko'hou in terms of horizontal range; HP version is two chained uppercuts [5 hits total] that have a much larger electricity effect. 

• Tatsumaki Shippu Kyaku becomes "Taifu Shippu Kyaku". Taifu Shippu Kyaku becomes a 3-Hit "Rekka" with different Kick strengths determining the nature of the last hit.  LK version's last hit knocks the opponent back and away from you if it connects cleanly; MK version's last hit pops the opponent into the air for a follow-up attack; HK version creates a small trail of electricity off of each hit (Increasing the stun damage) with the last hit causes a hard knockdown and acts as an overhead.

• Saifa Raikou Ken becomes "Kuuchuu Raikou Ken". Kuuchuu Raikou Ken is now a projectile that travels downward at roughly a 30 degree angle from where you release it. Holding down the selected Punch button can change the strength,  of the projectile, but leaves Katja wide-open in mid-air for counter-hits. LP is the fastest-releasing projectile and moves quickly, but is the weakest in terms of damage; MP is balanced in terms of release speed, damage and movement speed; HP is the slowest in terms of movement and release speed, but easily does the most damage.

• Inazuma no Hakai becomes available to use while V-Trigger II is active and the EX Bar is full. (See the "Critical Arts" section for further details.)

Enhanced specials drain the V-Gauge. Six enhanced specials per V-Trigger. 3-bar V-Trigger. The first Rekka of Taifu Shippu Kyaku consumes 1/6th of the V-Gauge regardless of whether or not it hits the opponent cleanly or is blocked; Follow-up hits/Rekkas do not consume V-Gauge.

Specials:

Ha'oh Raikou Ken - QCF+P: A short-range ball of electricity. Though it doesn't actually leave Katja's hands, it can trade/nullify other projectiles. LP version is the easiest to combo into/out of; MP version can juggle the opponent if used as a Crush Counter ; HP version does the most stun damage but is the least-safe on block; EX Version does the most damage overall, creates a much bigger "Projectile" that's 4 hits when used up close and can stop certain jump-in attacks.

Ko'hou - D, DF, F+P: A wild-looking uppercut. Depending on the strength of the punch used, it can alter the angle of Katja's upwards trajectory, change how many hits of armor it has on start-up and determine the recovery speed of the attack. LP version has no armor, but is the easiest to combo into/out of, has an upwards arc of 30 degrees and recovers the fastest; MP has 1 hit of armor on start-up, travels at an arc of roughly 45 degrees 

Tatsumaki Shippu Kyaku - QCB+K: A Whirlwind Kick that advances towards the opponent. LK version has no additional hits outside of the initial contact, is the easiest to combo into/out of and is safe on block; MK version is 2 hits and can cause crumple-stun if successfully used as a Crush-Counter; HK version is 3 Hits, creates a small trail of electricity on the last hit and can cause a hard knockdown if used as a Crush-Counter; The EX Version is 4 hits, has the fastest travel speed and can juggle in-air opponents.

Saifa Raikou Ken (In-Air Only) - QCF+P: Katja stops in the air for a moment, then comes down at an 45 degree angle with an electrified energy shield in front of her. The strength of the punch button used in this attack can alter how long Katja stays in the air before releasing it. While this a good move for playing mind-games with the opponent, you have to time this attack correctly as it doesn't come out immediately and it leaves Katja vulnerable to anti-air counter-hits if used too close to the opponent. 

V-Trigger 1 Only:

Bakurai Ken - F+P Repeatedly: A string of incredibly fast, Boxing-Style Punches. It can be done to advance towards the opponent or punish a mistake/the recovery of certain attacks; However, this move can be countered by low sweeps and Katja will stop after the first puch if blocked.

Enrai Kyaku - F+K Repeatedly: A standing string of lightning-fast kicks. It's particularly effective for creating a possible "Vortex" situation if timed correctly on a downed enemy; However, this move can be countered by low sweeps and Katja will stop after the first kick if blocked.

Critical Arts:

Fuujin to Raijin no Tenshouken - QCFx2+P: Katja does a powered-up version of of her "Electric Slide" Unique Attack. If it hits the opponent, Katja combos into a near-vertical version of her Ko'Hou uppercut that spins her around fast enough to carry herself through the air much higher than normal, hitting the opponent up to 15 times. Though it is easily comboable, the damage overall is only slightly above average unless it's used on its own or off of a counter-hit. It is highly unsafe if blocked and also will not start unless the initial hit 

V-Trigger II Only:

Inazuma no Hakai  - LP, LP, F, MK, HP: Katja dashes towards the opponent, then goes to grab them. If this move successfully connects the screen goes dark, hit-sparks fly everywhere and Katja drops out of the sky to land a skull-crushing final blow [15 hits total]. Though it is quite fast and the teleport-like dash can reach from relatively far away, Katja is vulnerable to getting hit out of this by projectiles of all kinds, it cannot catch opponents out of the air unless they're in the middle of performing a Ukemi and it cannot hit opponents that have already been knocked down.

Reasons to be in SFV:

In the time Katja Hartkern has been on the road living the life of a "Karate Vagabond", "Big Black Thunder" has left a trail of smashed dojos and broken bodies in her wake, made a few friends and many bitter rivals all over the world, studied under and alongside some the greatest masters to ever walk the earth and let them beat their martial arts knowledge into her body, scored a couple of underground tournament wins to keep her cache of entry fee & travel money healthy... Yet, few challenges compare to upcoming World Martial Arts tournament. Having gotten an entry through ill-gotten gains and growing weary of the constant travel, Katja looks at the latest "Street Fighter" competition as a litmus test of her own abilities: If she does well and makes it out in mostly one piece, she'll continue on and begin to enter the next evolution of herself as a fighter and as a person. If she doesn't get past the first round or make it out alive... Well, she'll figure something out.

So.... Yeah. I feel that this is still not as technically-minded as some of DARC_REQUIEM's bios, but I feel this is an OK start. As always, rate/review/flame/encourage and suggest changes if you feel they're needed. Katja also has a couple of alternate costumes, but I'm too tired to post them right now.

Lastly, if anyone's interested, the piece of concept art someone drew of Katja is visible on the old SRK forum version of this thread.

Edited by The_Weasel
Fixed a grammatical error or two and filled out a couple of Biography slots that were left blank.

Posted (edited)

@The_Weasel

I didn't really have a chance to respond earlier, but I wanted to commend you on your work. I checked out the art work at SRK1. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Katja is as fleshed out anything I've done. Before clicking the spoiler figured you'd just constructed a move set or just a narrative. You went all out on both. Plus you also described all of her techniques in detail. Since I could give you two thumbs up. I gave you one here and one at SRK1.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@The_Weasel

I didn't really have a chance to respond earlier, but I wanted to commend you on your work. I checked out the art work at SRK1. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Katja is as fleshed out anything I've done. Before clicking the spoiler figured you'd just constructed a move set or just a narrative. You went all out on both. Plus you also described all of her techniques in detail. Since I could give you two thumbs up. I have you one here and one at SRK1.

Thank you. I feel that for as not-good as I am at playing SFV (Last in both of my previous tournaments), I can understand the game, how the systems flow to create a fully-featured moveset and understand what the strengths and weaknesses of that moveset might be.

For Katja, I wanted to get the feeling across that for all of the tools she has and all of the potential there could be for shenanigans with either V-Trigger, she's a high-risk moderate-rewards fighter that can get stuffed easily.  Basically a character lab-monsters could flock to, make videos of the character doing flashy stuff, then sort of either drop the game again or go back to playing a functionally better character.

I have a couple other characters typed up, but nothing as complete as this first one... Ah well, watch this space. I'll be back.

I have no ETA on it's completion and I won't advise anyone to expect much but I'm fleshing out my original concept. It's an idea that originally got me thinking about character concepts in the first place. I just never fully fleshed it out. That said, it's a relatively simple idea.

Posted (edited)

Because of @mykka

Name: Phantom

Nickname: Paralyzing Siren

Ethnicity: Chinese ?

Height: 5ft 6in(1.68m)

Weight: 126 lbs. (57kg)

B/W/H: 34-22-35 (86cm-56cm-89cm)

Hometown: Hong Kong

Appearance: Phantom is a slender but fit woman. Her long black hair hangs to the small of her back and is styled into two braided pony tails. She wears a custom knee length qipao that features full length sleeves. Phantom's qipao is silver in color. Her collar, buttons, sleeve, and skirt edges are outlined in purple. She has black stockings on her legs. Phantom has purple ankle length leather boots on her feet. At the base of her wrists, Phantom has two small needles that she channels her stunning poison through to debilitate her foes.

Dislikes: Failure, Easy Tasks

Fighting Style: Chinese Kenpo

Tone: Phantom focused a cold woman. Her mission is paramount. Nothing else matters.

Origins: Phantom was a con artist hailing from the streets of Hong Kong. Like the sirens of the old Greek legends, she'd tempt male passersby with her beauty. Once she lured them to her lair, her brother would record incriminating video of the unsuspecting target. They used this take to force their unwitting marks to surrender all their cash and valuables. One day they targeted F.A.N.G., something in Phantom's eyes intrigued F.A.N.G. They tried their con job on F.A.N.G., but he didn't care for their tricks. He presented them with a, unbeknownst to them, poisoned stack of cash or ornamental dagger. The cash would cost them their lives and the dagger their hands. If they feel into F.A.N.G.'s trap. While her brother eyed the money, Phantom was enamored with the dagger. Something about the strange characters inscribed upon it called to her. Too F.A.N.G.'s surprise. She did not want the dagger. She only wanted to learn the meaning of the characters engraved in it. F.A.N.G offered to teach her the meaning of the characters, but she'd had to give up everything to gain this knowledge. She accepted F.A.N.G.'s terms. He christened her “Phantom”. She abandoned her former life and walked off into the night with F.A.N.G...never to be seen again.

Her Rival: Ed

Attributes: Health: 2 Power: 2 Range: 3 Mobility: 5 Technique: 3
925 Stamina 925 Stun

Special Note: Phantom's open palm strikes poison her opponents with a paralyzing poison. This poison inflicts 5 point of stun per second for 5 seconds. This causes up to an additional 25 points of stun on normal special moves and 50 for EX specials. Unless otherwise noted.

Throws:

Head Over Heels -LP+LK: Phantom hooks her foes right ankle with her right foot and performs a windmill kick that cause her flip onto their head.

Debilitating Flight -B+LP+LK: Phantom hooks her foes crouch with her right foot and performs a back spring split kick that sends her foe sailing overhead and behind her.

Unique Attacks:

Nirenko – B+ HP: Phantom strikes with a quick high-low left palm strike combination. Attack causes Stun DOT damage on hit. -7 on block.

Double Take – F+MK: Phantom advances on her opponent with a forward moving, standing, double knee strike.

V-Reversal:

Mesmerizing Wheel – F+PPP: Phantom cartwheels through her opponent landing behind them.

V-Skill:

Stunning Palm- MP+MK: Phantom strikes with a forehand back fist. If time correctly, the back fist will deflect her opponent's physical attack and she'll counter with a twin open palm strike. Her left hand palm strike at the base of her foes neck and her right palm strikes the lower abdomen. Counter palm strike does 60damage/180 stun. Backhand only does 45damage/60 stun.

V-Trigger 1:

Stunning Aura -HP+HK: Phantom generates a poison aura field that slowly paralyzes her foe. Her opponent's stun gauge slowly builds if they are in close proximity to Phantom. Blocking does not negate the effect. Effect is only halted if Phantom is knocked down. If her opponent's stun gauge is full Phantom has to land a hit to dizzy them. 2 bar V-Trigger

V-Trigger 2:

Limbs of Enfeeblement -HP+HK: Phantom gains a poison aura around her feet giving her kick special attacks the same stun DOT properties as her open palm attacks.

• Bemusing Pirouette causes a Stun DOT of 5 stun per tick. EX version does 10 stun per tick.
  • Halting Heel becomes Benumbing Heel gaining a Stun DOT of 5 stun per tick. EX gains a 10 stun per tick DOT.

3-bar V-Trigger Permanent

Specials:

Stunning Pirouette - QCF + P: Phantom spins on one leg before striking with a powerful left hand open palm strike. Distance traveled and number of spins determined by the strength of the punch button. Pirouette is strike and projectile invincible from Frame 3. Cannot Pirouette through her opponents. LP (One Spin, Point Blank), MP, (Two Spins, ¼ Screen), HP (Three Spins, ½ Screen) EX (Three Spins, Strike/Projectile Invincible Frame 1, ½ Screen, Stun DOT increased from 5 to 10 per tick)

Paralyzing Palms -QCB + P: (Rekka)A “Rekka” style attack that can be extended by repeated the motion up to three times. Phantom strike with a left palm strike to the stomach, followed by a right palm strike chest, and ends the combination with a left palms strike to the neck. Punch button determines the distance traveled and attack properties. LP( ¼ Screen, Knocks Down), MP (1/3 Screen, Knocks Down), HP ( ½ Screen, Juggles in the corner), EX(Projectile Invincible Frame 3, Stun DOT increased from 5 to 10 per tick, ¾ Screen)

Immobilizing Kiss - F,D,DF+ P: (Anti Air) Phantom strikes her foe with an upward palm strike that lands under her foes chin and lifts them off the ground. Attack only has airborne attack invincibility. Has no grounded strike, throw, or projectile invincibility. LP(3F Startup, Quick left hand palm strike, Least Damage) MP (5F Startup, Slower right hand palms strike, More Damage, HP (7F Startup, Slow left-right palm strike combination, Most Damage), EX (3F Startup, Fast Left-right palm stike combination, Full Startup Invincibility, Most Damage, Crush Counterable, Stun DOT increased from 5 to 10 per tick)

Bemusing Pirouette - QCB+ K: Phantom spins on one leg to avoid her opponent's attacks. Pirouette is strike and projectile invincible frame 1. Can Pirouette through opponents. LK(Spins In Place), MK, (¼ Screen), HK (½ Screen) EX (LK+MK ¼ Screen, LK+HK ½ Screen , MK+HK ¾ Screen, Causes Stun DOT when passing through opponents, 5 stun per tick)

Halting Heel- QCF+ K: Phantom strikes at her foe with a jumping front kick. Kick button determines the number of kicks and the distance traveled. Attack is not strikes and projectile invincible. Attack is throw invincible. LK (Single Kick, ¼ Screen, Causes Juggle), MK (Double Kick, ½ Screen, Leaves Foe Staning) HK (Triple Kick, ¾ Screen, Knocks Down) EX (Gains Armor Frame 3, Triple Kick, ¾ Screen)

Critical Art:

Petrifying Onslaught - HCFx2+P: Phantom strikes her opponent with a right palm strike to the neck, left palm strike to the stomach, right-left palm strike combo to the chest, and final double palm strike to a sternum. The combination leaves her foe paralyzed. Phantom then pirouettes backward and then forward to into a high roundhouse kick to the temple. 6 Hits , 330 damage

Reasons to be in SFV:*

Phantom soles purpose is help F.A.N.G restore Shadaloo. F.A.N.G wants Neo Shadaloo disposed of. She will eliminate Ed, Falke, and all her cohorts. With Neo Shadaloo out of the way, her master will be free restore Shadaloo and find a way to bring about the return of Lord Bison.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Name: Leilani

Spoiler

Nationality: Panamanian

Height: 6'0

Weight: 139 pounds

Hair Color: Lavender with pink tips

Eye Color: reddish brown

Skin Color: Mahogany

Fighting Style: Tae Kwon Do

Dislikes: Humid weather, weak men

BIO: A gorgeous and mysterious woman who's beauty is unaffected by her age. Leilani is the only child of a wealthy family residing in Panama. Taught at a young age by her Instructor in the fighting arts of Tae Kwon Do. Leilani had fully mastered Tae Kwon Do by the age of eleven, defeating several students previously trained by her Instructor. After High School Leilani was discovered by a modeling agency and shortly after became a career model. Years later with a successful modeling career and an accomplished fighter. Leilani started to become bored with her routine life and was desperate for some excitement. Leilani then discovered news about an upcoming World Warriors Tournament. Wishing to test her skills against the greatest fighters from around the globe Leilani enters the tournament

COMMAND LIST

Throws

1. Bermuda Triangle: Leilani grabs her opponent and wraps her legs around their neck and snaps it. The opponent falls to the ground with Leilani's butt position on their face

2. Scandal Toss: Leilani grabs her opponent and using only her left leg throws the opponent over her head

Unique Attacks

1. Nasty Lady (F+MK) Leilani strikes her opponent with a sweeping like kick with her left foot. Good for combos but unsafe on block

2. You Should Be Honored (F+HP) Leilani performs a slow but strong two hit slap attack. Good for combos and minus 0 on block

V Reversal

Swan Spin (F+KKK) Leilani extends her right leg and spins her body around like a ballerina, knocking the opponent away if performed on time

V Skills

Venus Fly Trap: Leilani performs a Flamingo Stance with her left leg. If struck by a physical base attack including Critical Art. Leilani counters with a kick to the opponent's chest causing them to crumple to the ground, allowing Leilani to follow up with additional attacks. However this V-Skill has a slow recovery leaving Leilani vulnerable to crush counters if performed at the improper time

Special Attacks

1. Beauty Marks: Pressing KKK, Leilani performs a triple kick attack. This move does not have an EX version and is inspired by Hwoarang's "Machine Gun Kick"

2. Thorn Kick: QCF+ K Leilani strikes her foe in the chest using her left foot and knocks them away with her right foot. EX version causes a wall bounce

3. Blade Kick: QCB+P  Leilani performs a slash like flip kick to her opponent knocking them in the air. EX version has invincibility and is two hits instead of one. This move is similar to Asuka's "Dragon Wheel Kick"

4. Violet Storm (In Air) QCF+K Leilani's body surrounded in a lavender color aura spins herself diagonally towards her opponent, striking them with her feet. This move works like Tanya's aerial drill kick from Mortal Kombat X. Ex Version is faster and slightly more damaging

5. Dirty Pollen F+K+BKK Leilani performs a lunging kick with her right foot then a knee strike with her left leg then knocks the opponent down with her right foot. This moves does not have an EX version

6. Cosmetic Surgery (Near Foe) 360 motion + P  Leilani grabs her opponent then jumps on their chest before proceeding to stomp on their face 3 times . The third stomps slams the opponent into the ground. EX version Leilani does five stomps instead of three

V-Trigger One: Diamond Diva : Leilani's heavy kick receives one hit of armor, Beauty Mark does increase damage even on chip. Violet Storm also gains a hit of armor both normal and EX

V-Trigger Two:Trickery Kicks: Leilani is able to combo and cancels various attacks into other attacks. Ranging for her normal kicks to her Special Attacks. Allowing her to perform combos she normally cannot access outside of V Trigger 2. Leilani's "Beauty Mark" also becomes a five hit attack instead of three

Critical Art: Marvelous Misfortune: Leilani positions her left leg ina Flamingo Stance before extending her leg as she glides across the screen. If she manages to hit a non blocking opponent. Leilani plants her foot onto the opponent's face and pushes them to wall "just like Necalli's CA". The opponent's back to the wall and Leilani's foot planted on their face. Leilani turns her head away from her opponent as she looks fondly at her nails. Then using the same foot she planted to the opponent with starts kicking their face and chest relentlessly. Leilani then ends her assault as the opponent crumples to the ground. This CA is a seventeen hit combo

Posted (edited)

This is what I was working on before the Phantom bug got placed in my ear by Mykka :wink:  It's nothing special. The first idea I ever had back when I was kid playing SFA2. Just never bother fleshing out.

Name: Tora Shinzo

Nickname: Solemn Tiger (Genshukuna Tora)

Sex: Male

Ethnicity: Japanese ?

Height: 5ft 10in(1.78m)

Weight: 195 lbs. (88.5kg)

B/W/H: 49-33-35(125cm-84cm-89cm)

Hometown: Ayutthaya, Thailand

Appearance: Tora has brown eyes and long brown hair that hangs down his back to his waist. He is a well built man. Tora is shirtless and wears only the orange pants of his karate gi. He has black belt tied around his waist and his fists are wrapped in black tape. Tora has a black headband tied around his forehead and has nothing on his feet.

Dislikes: Adon, Wakame (Seaweed), Recovering Memories

Fighting Style: Muay Thai(Tiger Style )

Tone: Tora serious man and focused man. Training is all he has now and he enjoys it.

Origins: Tora has no memory of his past. Sagat has taken him under his wing. Sagat told Tora that he was injured in a fight they had together. Tora apparently challenged Sagat to fight he did not want. When Tora woke up Sagat took him on as a disciple. He said “If and when you gain your memory, I want to be a warrior capable of defeating me.” That was two years ago. He still can't recall who he was prior to his memory loss. Tora no longer wants to know who he was before. He's noticed the surprise in Sagat's face at how well he's progressed as fighter. If he can progress so far, in such a short frame of time, it must mean the man he was before was lacking. Tora no longer wants to be that man.

Her Rival: Ann

Attributes: Health: 3 Power: 3 Range: 3 Mobility: 3 Technique: 3

1000 Stamina 1000 Stun

Throws:

Tiger Ambush -LP+LK: Tora grabs his foe with a Thai Clinch and pulls their head down as he knees them in the face causing them to fly backward.

Tiger Toss -B+LP+LK: Tora grabs his foe, hits them with a spinning back elbow to the gut, and tosses them over his shoulder.

Unique Attacks:

Pouncing Claw – F+ MK: (Overhead) Tora performs a hopping knee strike that hits overhead. Attack has slow startup, but is -2 on block.

Strong Paw Kick– B+HK: Tora executes a high reaching right roundhouse kick. Attack has excellent vertical range but limited horizontal range. Does not hit crouching opponents.

V-Reversal:

Strong Claw Strike – F+PPP: Tora grabs his foe by the neck and strikes them with a powerful straight punch to the sternum that knocks them down.

V-Skill:

Incitement - MP+MK: Tora turns his back to his opponent, clinches his fists gaining a white aura, and says “Anata ga yūkigāreba watashi o kōgeki shi nasai” - “Attack me if you dare”. If the animation completes. Tora gains armor on frame 3 for all of his special attacks except for Tiger Shot.

V-Trigger 1:

Tiger Clarity -HP+HK: Tora clears his mind and gains increased Ki control enhancing his Tiger Shots. Startup on all Tiger Shots reduced by 1F, Recovery reduced by 1F. All Tiger Shots hit twice. LP Tiger Shots knock down opponents and MP/HP Tiger Shots gain enhanced Juggle properties. EX Tiger Shot starts up 2F faster, recovers 1ft faster, and hits 3 times. Four enhanced Tiger Shots per V-Trigger. 2 bar V-Trigger

V-Trigger 2:

Tiger Knee Barrage-HP+HK: Tora gains a white glowing aura around his body, Giving him access to a new technique post V-Trigger activation.

• Tiger Knee Barrage – HP+HK: (Command Grab): Tora grabs his foe in a Thai clinch, hops into the air, and hits them with five successive knees to the face. The final knee knocks the opponent into the air allowing for a follow up juggle combo. 6F Startup, 115 Damage/250 Stun.

Each Tiger Knee Barrage costs half of Tora's V-Gauge, so he only gets grabs per V-Trigger. 2-bar V-Trigger

Specials:

Tiger Shot - QCF + P: Tora pulls back both of his arms with clinched fists and throws them forward violently towards his opponent generating a wave of ki. Punch Button determines the angle of the projectile. LP (Horizontal). MP (30° Angle) HP (45° Angle) All projectiles have moderate start up/recovery. EX version, Tora tosses a larger two hit Tiger Shot. LP+MP(Horizontal), LP+HP(30° Angle), MP+HP(45° Angle)

Tiger Revolver -QCB + P: (Rekka)A “Rekka” style attack that can be extended by repeated the motion up to three times. Tora hits his foe with a right hooking elbow strike. followed by a left hooking elbow strike, and finishes the attack with a right elbow uppercut. Punch button determines the distance traveled and attack properties. LP( ¼ Screen, Knocks Down), MP (1/3 Screen, Knocks Down), HP ( ½ Screen, Juggles in the corner), EX(Gains Armor Frame 3, Launches His Foe, ½ Screen)

Tiger Crush- F,D,DF+ K: (Anti Air) Tora ascends into the air rapidly while executing a triple knee strike. Strength of the kick button used determines startup and damage. Attack only has airborne attack invincibility. Has no grounded strike, throw, or projectile invincibility. LP(3F Startup, Least Damage) MP (4F Startup, More Damage, HP (5F Startup, Most Damage), EX (3F Startup, Full Startup Invincibility, Most Damage, Crush Counterable)

Tiger Smash- QCB+ K: Tora flies toward his foe with aerial alternating left-right knee combination. All versions of this attack are projectile invincible. LK (2hits) MK (3hits), HK (4 hits) EX (5 hits, Causes Hard Knock down)

Tiger Crash- QCB+ K: (In Air) Tora performs a violent diving double knee strike from a forward jump. The descent angle of the attack is determined by the kick button pressed. LK (65° Angle), MK (55° Angle), HK(45° Angle), EX( LK+MK 65° Angle, LK+HK 55° Angle, MK+HK 45° Angle)

Critical Art:

Tiger Victory Assault- HCFx2+P: Tora strikes his foes with a barrage of standing elbow and knee strikes before sending them skyward with power six hit Tiger Crush and hurtling back to earth with vicious Tiger Crash. Attack leaves his foe planted in the ground if it ends the round. (17 Hits , 340 damage)

Reasons to be in SFV:*

Tora simply wants to test his progress under Sagat's tutelage. Although he fears he may learn his true identity. He joins Sagat in the World's Martial Arts tournament. His goal being to beat all of his opponents and face his master, Sagat, in the championship match. Only then will he get a true gauge of how far his come in the past two years. This desire to see how strong he truly has become, overrides his fear of finding out who he was.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Name: Ryumi Hoshi

Spoiler

Ethnicity: Japanese

Height: 5'8

Weight: 122 Pounds

Hair Color: Reddish Brown

Eye Color: Gray

Skin Color: French Vanilla

Fighting Style: Anti Ansatsuken 

Likes: Traveling, her best friend Kennedy Masters, The Assassin Chun-Li, Matcha Swiss Rolls, Mr. Kasugano, her pervy Sensei Gouken, carnivals

Dislikes: Boring fights, accidentally exposing her breast in battle, Empress Bison Of Shadowine, The Legendary Pervy Martial Artist Gouki, losing to the handsome unscarred Muay Thai fighter Sagat

BIO: Ryumi Hoshi is a beautiful Martial Artist from an alternate universe known as the Momiverse. A world where not only are some of the SF characters genders are reverse but with a Ecchi feel to it similar to Queen's Blade, but not as dark as the main SF universe. Very much like her male counterpart Ryumi travels the globe in order to become a powerful fighter, but unlike her counterpart. Ryumi enjoys having fun and trying out delicious foods. After suffering an embarrassing defeat at the hands of Sagat. Ryumi returned to her Master Gouken for more training. During her training a portal had opened and accidentally swallowed Ryumi and landing her in the main universe. While unsure how she will manage in this unknown world. Ryumi is hopeful she'll return to her world soon enough. In the meantime she decides to compete in this world's World Warriors Tournament. Unknown to Ryumi her Master Gouken had contacted his former fling the Scantly Clad Mystic Rose to open a portal for his pupil. In order to test her fighting skills in a much harsher world

Appearance: A well build Japanese woman with a nice size breast and booty. Dressed in a sexualize version of a GI. Ryumi wears her hair down with a braid on the left side of her hair, and wears a cool sport sneakers custom made for her by her BFF Kennedy. Ryumi also wears orange fight gloves gifted to her by Sagat

Ryumi's Command List

Throws

1. Piece Of Cake: Ryumi grabs her opponent and trips them to the ground. She then jumps on top of her opponent planting her butt on their face. Ryumi laughs as she gets off of them

2. Strike A Pose: The same as Ryu's "Somersault Throw" but afterwards Ryumi strikes a cutesy pose before going back into her battle stance

3. Hard Crush (Against Airborne Foe) Ryumi grabs her opponent and plants her knees on their spine and slams them to the ground

V-Skill

Bravery Angel: Very much like Ken's V-Skill, Ryumi runs towards her opponent but can follow up the run with one of two attacks

1. Sniper Punch: Ryumi performs a speedy punch similar to Terry Bogard's "Burning Knuckle"

2. Valiant Kick: Ryumi performs a speedy somersault attack that can evade Projectiles, but does less damage than Sniper Punch

Unique Attacks

1. Lily Slash (F+LK) Ryumi performs a leaping overhead kick

2. Ball Breaker (F+HK) Ryumi performs a double knee strike to her opponent 

V-Reversal

Watch Your Mouth (During Guard press F+KKK) Ryumi performs a small jump and kicks the opponent in the face causing a knockdown

Special Attacks

1. Waterball (QCF+P) Ryumi releases a blast of water from her hand. Light punch for a short distance projectile Medium punch for moderate distance, and Heavy Punch for full screen. EX version goes full screen and does extra damage

2. Harbinger Elbow (QCB+P) Ryumi performs a speedy elbow strike. Depending on the P punch press determine the distance. EX version goes nearly full screen and causes a wall bounce if Ryumi hits a non blocking foe

3. Rising Pain (QCF+K)  Ryumi performs a upper knee strike. EX version is invincible and does two hits following Ryumi blasting her opponent away with a burst of water

4. Aerial Water (In Air Press QCF+P) Ryumi's aerial version of her Waterball Attack. Light Aerial Water ball travels the slowest distance, Medium average, and Heavy the fastest. EX version Ryumi unleashes a big ball of water at her foe

5. Hurricane Kick (QCB+K)  Ryumi jumps off the ground and extends out her right leg as she spins her body around, performing a stationary three hit spinning kick. Depending the kick button press determines the speed and damage of the attack. EX version has invincibility and does five hits, but unsafe on block

V Trigger One: Heavy Rain: Ryumi gains the ability to unleashes multiple Waterballs like Guile's Sonic Booms with his first V Trigger. Ryumi can also perform a standing Waterball and go into the air to perform an Aerial Water Ball

V Trigger Two: Stormy Force: Ryumi's Hurricane Kick can go full screen with a electric effect for each successful hit. Ryumi's Harbinger Elbow gains a hit of armor and is able to perform anti air Waterballs

Critical Art:  Path Of The Warrior: Ryumi performs a leaping kick attack similar to the start of Ken's CA. If the hit is successful Ryumi then starts to strike with variety of punches and kicks. The opponent dazed after several hits. Ryumi starts forming a powerful ball of water between her hands and once she's finished. Ryumi blasts the opponent away with a powerful stream of water

1 minute ago, misterBee said:

Wow you guys are really going at it.  Hope you don't mind if I steal some of these for random drawings some time.

I don't mind. I haven't been able to draw for sometime. I'd like to see some of my concepts come to life.

18 hours ago, misterBee said:

Wow you guys are really going at it.  Hope you don't mind if I steal some of these for random drawings some time.

I second @Darc_Requiem's comments. Especially as I have a couple more ideas I want to find time to post in this thread.

Posted (edited)

Decided to flesh out Rhonwen's sister. Although they have the same teacher, they don't fight the same way. Ntombi doesn't switch styles. I tried to leave hints of them sharing the same teacher in her moveset but her moves are not the same.

Name: Ntombi Van Zandt (South African First Name, Dutch Last Name)

Nickname: The Nimble Feline (Die Ratse Kat)

Ethnicity: Dutch/South African

Height: 5ft 11in(1.80m)

Weight: 148 lbs. (67kg)

B/W/H: 34-24-36 (86cm-61cm-91cm)

Hometown: Durban, South Africa

Appearance: Ntombi has long brown hair. Her hair is cornrowed into a large single braid that hangs down to her posterior. Ntombi has hazel eyes and a caramel complexion. She wears a red sleeveless spandex MMA top with gold spandex MMA style shorts that are just short of knee length. Her hands are covered with red mma style fighting gloves. The left glove has “Vader” imprinted across the knuckles and the right glove has “Umama” imprinted across the knuckles. Her feet are bare.

*Umama is Zulu for my mother. Vader(va-dur) is Dutch for father.

Likes: Teaching, Crowds, Victory, Bobotie (South African Dish)

Dislikes: Solitude, Shadaloo, Defeat

Fighting Style: Obnu Bilate

Tone: Despite the taboo of her mixed parentage, Ntombi is a sociable and outgoing girl. Her martial arts training allowed her to travel all over the globe. Many of those places did not frown upon her origin. While her brother buried his nose in his books and stuck to himself. Ntombi used the training she received from Yaone Phewa* to enter as many international tournaments as possible. Making many friends along the way.

*Based on the founder of Obnu Bilate ("Pappa" Nat Whylch ).

Origins: Ntombi is of Dutch and Zulu descent. With her immediate family estranged from the rest of both sides of her family, Ntombi has always sought a large circle of friends. She quickly picked up Obnu Bilate from Yaone Phewa. Her natural skill at martial arts started to garner her international acclaim. Through martial arts, she was able to travel and spend lots of time outside of her home country. She even eventually was able to convince her brother to enter a few tournaments, showing him a more accepting world. Ntombi set her sights on a world championship. First she need to win the PAMAL (Pan African Martial Arts League) junior championship to receive an invitation to the world tournament. Ntombi was able to win at the PAMAL tournament with ease, but unfortunately she would never make it to the worlds. Shortly after her victory, she was absconded by Shadaloo. Her natural ability caught the attention of M.Bison himself. Ntombi would replace Juni and form the basis for F.A.N.G.'s next generation doll program. Fortunately for Ntombi, her time as “Inlangura” (mangled version of the Zulu word for June), was short. Her brother was tirelessly looking for her and was able to locate her right as Shadaloo fell. With Bison defeated, Ntombi's conditioning slowly began to fade. She returned hom to Durban with her brother. Ntombi is a freestyle righter. While her brother uses discrete forms of Savate and Obnu to read his opponent's. Ntombi perfectly interweaves the styles into her own aggressive form of Obnu Bilate to confuse her foes and keeps them off balance.

Attributes: Health: 2 Power: 2 Range: 3 Mobility: 5 Technique: 3
900 Stamina 1000 Stun

Throws:

Cat Claw– LP+LK : Ntombi strikes her opponent with a left open palm to the neck stunning them, she places her right leg behind both her foes legs, and strikes them in the sternum with a right open palm strike. Ntombi's opponent tumbles end over end away from her.

Feline Maul – B+LP+LK: Ntombi slips behind her opponent, puts them in a reverse standing arm triangle, puts her left leg in front of both their legs, trips them, and forces them to face plant on the ground.

Wildcat Fall – LP-LK: (In Air) Ntombi grabs her opponent by the forehead and drives them head first into the ground.

Unique Attacks:

Paw Swipe – B+MP: Ntombi strikes her foe with a powerful left hook. +3 on hit. -2 on block.

Claw Swipe – F+HK: Ntombi hits her opponet with a right high kick. Can anti air with proper timing.

Prowler Strike – HP, F+HP: Ntombi stuns her opponent with an right uppercut to the body, and follows up with a left uppercut to the body. +5 on hit, -6 on block.

Prowler Fang – HP, F+HK: Ntombi stuns her opponent with an uppercut to the body, sides steps them, and kicks them to the back of the head. Side switches -8 on block

Violent Roar – MP, B+MP, HK: Ntombi hits her opponent with right hook, left hook, and push kick combination

Blackfoot Takedown – F+HK, D+HK: Ntombi strikes with a right high kick, right back sweep combination that knocks her opponent down.

V-Reversal:

Leopard Tail - F+KKK: Ntombi strikes with a powerful low kick to the knee that knocks her foe off their feet.

V-Skill:

Serval's Snare – MP+MK: Ntombi slams her arms together, slamming both of her fists into their neck, stunning them. +4 on hit, -7 on block. Any follow up combo from successfully landing this attack gains additional V-Gauge

V-Trigger 1:

Panthera's Fury - HP+HK: Ntombi's eyes gleam briefly and her combo ability is enchanced.

• Lioness Paw and Leopard Crush can be comboed into from special cancelable normals. (her Cr. MK for example).

Each combo cancel drains her V-Gauge. Three combo cancels per V-Trigger. 2-Bar V-Trigger

V-Trigger 2:

Pride's Matriarch – HP+HK: Ntombi lets out a roar and her offensive capabilities are increased.

• Caracal Cry can be performed from a backward and neutral jump
  • Cheetah Strike gains invincibility from aerial attacks. EX Cheetah Strike is fully invincible at start up is crush counterable.
  • Stun damage output is increased by 10% on all attacks

V-Trigger gauge drains over time. Neutral/Backward jump Caracal Cry's ¼ of the V-Gauge with each use. EX Cheetah Strikes drain 1/3 of the V-Gauge with each use. 3-Bar V-Trigger

Specials:

Lioness Paw -F,D,DF + P: (Overhead) Ntombi leaps into the air towards her opponent and strikes them with an overhead palm strike to the head that knocks them down. Distance travel determined by the punch button. Projectile invulnerable frame 3. All version have the same damage output and advantage on hit. LP (¼ Screen), MP(1/2 Screen,), HP (¾ Screen). EX(Fully Projectile Invincible, Causes Ground Bounce, Distance Traveled Can Be Altered ( Press left ,right, or nothing during startup ¼ , ½ , or ¾ Screen)

Leopard Crush - HCB +P: (Command Grab) Ntombi leaps into the air towards opponent, lands on their shoulders, grasps their head with her ankles, and performs forward somersault that drives their head into the ground. Distance travel determined by the punch button. Projectile invulnerable frame 3. All version have the same damage output and advantage on hit. LP (¼ Screen), MP(1/2 Screen,), HP (¾ Screen). EX(Fully Projectile Invincible, Increased Damage, Distance Traveled Can Be Altered ( Press left ,right, or nothing during startup ¼ , ½ , or ¾ Screen)

Cheetah Strike -HCB+ K: Ntombi performs a back flip kick that send her opponent into the air, she followed a quick barrage of high, low, and mid level side kicks. Start up and Damage is determined by the button pressed. LK (3 Hits, Fastest Startup, Least Damage), MK (4 Hits, Slower Startup, More Damage) HK (5 Hits, Slowest Startup, Most Damage), EX (7 hits, Fastest Startup, Most Damage, Causes Juggle State)

Caracal Cry: QCF+ K: (In Air) Ntombi does an aerial wheel kick, from a forward jump, that sends a large slow moving projectile at her opponent. All version cause a juggle state. Descent Angle of the projectile is determined by the kick button. LK (60° Angle), MK (45° Angle), HK (30° Angle). EX (45° Angle, 2 hits, Reduced Recovery, Causes a juggle state)

Critical Art:

Predator Ambush -QCBx2 + K: Ntombi performs a back flip kick that send her opponent into the air, follows up with a blindingly quick barrage of two dozen kicks, and finishes the combination with a powerful Serval Paw that plants her foe into the ground. 26 Hits 330 Damage

Reasons to be in SFV:

Ntombi, before run in with Shadaloo, was intent on becoming a world champion. As soon as her recovery was complete, she immediately entered in the world martial arts tournament. She seeks to prove her strength on a world stage. With the fame granted to her by a world championship, Ntombi would open a Obnu Bilate school in Durban. She wants to spread the art that positively affected her life to others.

Side note: 

-Yaone Phewa is from Botswana, that's why he doesn't have a South African name.
-Ntombi's attacks are named after South African cats
-Ntombi was given the designation of “Inlangura” a mangled version of uNhlangula (Zulu word for the month June)

Edited by Darc_Requiem

21 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I think I have writer's block. I want to come up with a concept but I got nothing right now.

I feel like I'm in the same boat. A lot of ideas, but not enough time to think them over and type them out.

On 4/19/2018 at 8:09 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

I think I have writer's block. I want to come up with a concept but I got nothing right now.

3 hours ago, The_Weasel said:

I feel like I'm in the same boat. A lot of ideas, but not enough time to think them over and type them out.

When you're stuck in a rut it's always good to try something else.  Why not try doing some other kind of writing and come back to this at a later time?

Posted (edited)

Finally was able to create something decent. Taekwondo rival to Juri.

Mi Na (Kim Mi Na)

Spoiler

Nickname: Legs of Tempest

Ethnicity: South Korean

Height: 5'7”(1.70m)

Weight: 130lbs (59kg)

B/W/H: 33-23-37 (84cm-58cm-94cm)

Hometown: Busan, South Korea

Appearance: Mi Na has medium length dark brown hair that hangs down just below her collarbone. Her bangs hang just above her eyebrows. Mi Na's eyes are light brown. She has petite but toned upper body with a modest bosom. Mi Na's lower body is larger in comparison featuring thick muscular thighs and calf muscles. She wears a custom, primarily white Taekwondo gi. The upper gi is sleeveless with red trim around the collar and arm openings. The lower gi features pants that stop at the top of her calves and has blue trim around the base of her pant legs. She has a black belt tied around her waist. Mi Na has black fingerless gloves on her hands with red nail polish. She has black ankle guards on her feet with blue toe nail polish.

Likes: Yakgwa (Korean Honey Cookies), Challenges, Demoralizing Opponents

Dislikes: Boredom, Weakness

Fighting Style: Taekwondo

Tone: Mi Na is extremely arrogant. She hadn't tasted defeat since she was a child and it shows in her attitude. She talks down and belittles her opponents.

Origins: Kim Mi Na (Kim is her family name, Mi Na is her given name) is South Korea's Taekwondo champion. She's undefeated as a professional against both male and female opponents. She's only ever tasted defeat as an amateur. Another Taekwondo prodigy, Han Joo Rhee (Juri), defeated her in their only meeting. Mi Na trained hard for a potential rematch at the next tournament, but Joo Rhee never showed. The Han family's car was struck by a hail of bullets as they drove to the arena. Mr and Mrs Han were killed and Joo Rhee was critically injured. Joo Rhee was never seen again after that. Fate had robbed Mi Na of a chance at redemption. She felt cheated by this and she felt guilty for feeling that way. She would use a growing arrogance to hid this feeling. Mi Na went on to achieve great success. A few years later Mi Na would turn pro as a young teen and set the Taekwondo world on fire. She easily defeated all of her opponents, Mi Na quickly grew bored of female competition and decided to challenge the men's champion. Who refused. Mi Na finally goaded him into a fight by putting her entire personal fortune on the line if he could defeat her. Despite his best efforts, he could not. Mi Na was crowned the best Taekwondo fighter in the world. “The Invincible Legs of Tempest” is how she became known, but she was unsatisfied. She didn't feel invincible. Others may have forgotten, but she never got past her lone defeat as an amateur.

Rival: Juri

Attributes: Health: 2 Power: 3 Range: 3 Mobility: 4 Technique: 4

950 Stamina 950 Stun

Throws:

Furatsuki Kaze (Wobbling Wind)– LP+LK: Mi Na steps on her opponents left knee with her right foot, steps on their right shoulder with her left foot, quickly places her right foot on their forehead, and violent kicks off their head sending her tumbling backwards.

Hayai Kaze (Swift Wind) – B+LP+LK: Mi Na steps on her opponents left knee with her right foot, steps on their right shoulder with her left foot, quickly places her right foot behind their head, and flips forward kicking them in the back up of the head causing them stumble and fall behind her.

Kyōi-Tekina Kaze (Astounding Wind) – LP+LK (In Air): Mi Na flips over her opponent and drives both her feet into the small of their back, sending them crash straight down into the ground.

Unique Attacks:

Sora Henka (Sky Change) - B+Near Wall (In Air): Mi Na grabs the wall and jumps toward her opponent

Kaze Nejiru (Twisting Wind) - B+MP: Mi Na strikes with a right twisting kick. 5F can anti air with proper timing.

Idaina Senpū (Great Whirlwind) – F+HP: Mi Na hits her for with a hopping 360° kick. Slow startup, goes over low attacks. Crush Counter attack. -4 on block.

Daunbāsuto (Downburst) - F+MK: (Overhead) Mi Na performs a quick downward (axe) kick. -6 block, +2 on hit.

Ochiru Arashi (Storm Falling)- F+HK: (Overhead) Mi Na performs a jumping downward (axe) kick. Slower startup than Daunbāsuto but has more range. Attack is -2 block and +4 on hit.

Jōshō Arashi (Ascent Tempest) - LK, MK, HK: (Target Combo): Mi Na strikes with a front kick, left-right side kick combination. Sidekicks whiff on crouching opponents. -6 on block

Kōka Arashi (Descent Tempest)- MP, MK, D+HK: (Target Combo): Mi Na strikes with a right-left turning kick combination followed by a left back sweep kick. - 6 on block

V-Reversal:

Toppū Kyaku (Squall Kick) – F+KKK: Mi Na performs a back kick that strikes her opponent in the face and sends them spinning away from her.

V-Skill:

Uindochenji (Changing Wind) – MP+MK: Mi Na deflects the opponents attack and evades to one of three positions. MP+MK (Above In Front), B+MP+MK (½ Screen Backward), F+MP+MK (½ Screen Forward). V-Gauge builds on deflecting attacks and follow up attacks from the “Above In Front” position. All jump normals are available from that position.

V-Trigger 1:

Kūki Yūi (Air Superiority) – HP+HK: Mi Na focuses her ki to enhance her aerial offense.

• Sora Sakeru Kyaku can now be performed from neutral and backward jumps. LK version is now +3 on hit. MK now causes a hard knock down. HK version now causes a juggle state. EX is plus +7 on hit.. Can cancel into a Rakka Senpū Tsubasa of equal strength on hit.
  • Rakka Senpū Tsubasa can now be performed from neutral and backward jumps. Attack gains projectile invincibility. EX version gains an additional juggle point

2-Bar V-Trigger

V-Trigger 2:

Kaze Denryū (Wind Current) – HP+HK: Mi Na gains the ability to store all three of her projectiles at once. While her V-Trigger is active, an additionalg Store Gauge appears above her V-Trigger gauge. Holding down the kick button while performing a Kazakiri Ha during V-Trigger immediately stores the projectile. Allowing Mi Na have the projectile in reserve without having to continue to hold down the kick button. To release the projectile press HP+HK and the appropriate direction. EX Kazakiri Ha cannot be V-Trigger stored.

• HP+HK – Horizontal (After LK Kazakiri Ha is stored)
  • B+HP+HK – 30° Angle (After MK Kazakiri Ha is stored)
  • F+HP+HK – 45° Angle (After HK Kazakiri Ha is stored)

V-Trigger stores can be canceled into one another on hit and block. Non stored Kazakiri Ha attacks can still be performed during V-Trigger. Storing projectiles does not drain V-Gauge. V-Gauge drains when they are released. Up to four stores per V-Trigger. 3-Bar V-Trigger

Specials:

Sora Sakeru Kyaku (Sky Cleaving Leg) – QCF+K (In Air) From a forward jump Mi Na executes a somersault kick directly downward, landing in a full split. Kick button determines the startup and attack properties. LK (Fastest Startup, Least Damage, +2 on hit, Leaves Foe Standing), MK (Slower Startup, More Damage, Soft Knock Down), HK (Slowest Startup, Most Damage, Hard Knock Down), EX (Fastest Startup, Most Damage, +5 on Hit, Leaves Foe Standing)

Kazakiri Ha (Wind Cutting Blade) - QCF+K: Mi Na uses a roundhouse kick to generate a thin blade of ki that cuts through the air as it heads toward her opponent. Holding down the kick button allows the projectile to stored. Only one projectile can be stored at a time. Releasing the button will initiate the attack. She can move normally while the projectile is being stored. LK (Horizontal), MK (30° Angle), HK (45° Angle), EX 2 Hits (LK+MK Horizontal, LK+HK 30° Angle, MK+HK 45° Angle)

Rakka Senpū Tsubasa (Descending Whirlwind Blade)– QCB+K: (In Air) Mi Na performs rapid descending kick combination . Initial kick can be followed up by two additional attacks. Three additional attacks for the EX version.

• K - Champion Kick (First Follow Up): Mi Na strikes with a spinning back left kick.
  • K - Hyper Foot (Second Follow Up: Mi Na strikes with a spinning back right kick.
  • K - Super X Strike (EX Only -Third Follow Up): Mi Na strikes with a spinning left axe kick that causes a hard knock down

LK (60° Angle), MK (45° Angle), HK (30° Angle) EX (LK+MK 60° Angle, LK+HK 45° Angle, MK+HK 30° Angle)

Kaitenkteki Hoshikyaku (Rotating Star Kick)– QCB+K: Mi Na jumps into the air striking her opponent with a front split kick, if the first hit connects, she begins to spin rapidly. Kick button determines the distance traveled and damage. The final hit, no matter the kick strength, causes a knock down. LK (2 Hits, ¼ Screen), MK (3 Hits, 1/3 Screen), HK (4 Hits, ½ Screen), EX( 6 Hits, ½ Screen, Final Hit Causes Juggle State)

Critical Art:

Kaze Funsai Ha (Wind Shattering Blade) – QCFx2+K: Mi Na strikes with a rapid succession of Kazakiri Ha projectiles that strike her foe at multiple angles . The forces of the multiple projetiles cause her foe to rise into the air. Leaving them prone for a 720° spin to the sternum that sends the crashing into the edge of the stage. 11 hits 330 damage (10x25, 1x80)

Reasons to be in SFV:

Mi Na was set to announce her retirement when she caught wind of the last World Martial Arts tournament. In it, she saw a Taekwondo fighter of great skill. One that seemed familiar. The fighter was called “Juri”. Her rival had survived and gained immense power. Mi Na had her chance to prove which of them is best after all. She retired from the Taekwondo circuit, not to give up fighting however. She would spend the next year honing her skills. Mi Na would be at the next World Martial Arts tournament. She would have her rematch.

Victory Quotes:

Ryu:“Disappointing, I expected more for the one who felled Sagat.”

Chun Li: “The strongest woman in the world is me. Remember that when you regain consciousness.”

Nash: “Two time All American Martial Arts Champion Charles Nash!? I heard you were KIA. You move swiftly for dead man, but not swiftly enough”

M.Bison: “Such power, finally a warrior worthy to share the same ring with me.”

Cammy: “You may seem quick to others, but for me you were moving in slow motion.”

Birdie: “The competitive eating contest is that way slob. Get your disgusting visage out of my sight!”

Ken: “I expected more from the reigning AAMA Champion. Competition must be lacking in your country. Your fire was easy to snuff out”

Necalli: “I hope losing satiates your hunger because the only thing you’ll be d-d-devouring is defeat ahahahaha”

Vega: “A truly beautiful fighter does not need a mask. They have the skill to remain untouched. Gaze upon true beauty matador.”

R.Mika: “The only predetermined outcome here is my victory. You and your partner were mere gnats for me to swat.”

Rashid: “Your ‘Turbulent Wind’ is a mere breeze against my tempest. Mr…what was your name again? No matter, you are not worth remembering”

Karin: “An lowly pauper lacks the class to challenge a queen. Stick to running your business Kanzuki. Leave fighting to the professionals.”

Zangief: “Your fascination with building muscle leaves you a large and easily hit-table target. Strength means nothing when you can’t hit your opponent. I own your skies.”

Laura: “If this is what Matsuda Jiu Jitsu is capable of, you should shut down your school. What a pathetic display!”

Dhalsim: “It seems that your ‘Enlightenment’ did not bestow upon you competent fighting skills. Go home to your family before you get yourself killed old man.”

F.A.N.G.: “Two minutes? Not even if I were blinded folded with my hands tied behind my back. Now fly away silly bird before I ground you permanently.”

Alex: “I’ve heard great things about your gym. Apparently they were all wrong. Your technique is sloppy and you were no threat to me. Too bad you don’t fight as well as you look…oh well.”

Guile: “I can see why you are Air Force, you wouldn’t make it in the Marines with those skills. If this is the best your military has to offer, your country is doomed.”

Ibuki: “Whatever boy you find needs to be a capable fighter because you certainly cannot defend yourself.”

Balrog:”Raw power and no technique makes you easy to defeat.”

Juri: “I was impressed by your ability…when I thought it was your own. All these years, I thought you were special. You were just lucky”

Urien: “And here I thought you were this evenings entertainment. I actually broke a sweat. Urien was it? You are a worthy opponent.”

Akuma: “What are you!? Such power, speed, and skill. I’m trembling!? Ah, so this is what fear feels like.”

Kolin: ”There is an ice cream shop around the corner with a “Now Hiring” sign. You should apply, fighting is clearly not your forte.”

Ed: “I’ve seen this sloppy technique before, you need to find a new trainer. Your meager talents are being wasted.”

Abigail:”Your occupation is fitting. A junkyard is the perfect place someone who’s skills are pure trash.”

Menat: “You saw this beating in your future and still fought me. I would call you stupid but that would be an insult to idiots.”

Zeku: “Are you truly one fighter? Fighting you is like fighting two different people. This was…fun. I’m actually…impressed.”

Sakura: “Considering that you are self taught, your paltry talents are almost impressive.”

Blanka: “Not even the animal kingdom can stand before my might. Scurry off to the jungle creature, it is safer than fighting with me.”

Falke: “If this is what intensive training gets you, you may want to seek a new line of work. “

Edited by Darc_Requiem

I'm loving her, as I mentioned to you, I love that she fills the role of arrogant martial arts princess now that Karin's been made nicer and Juri's heading to the anti-hero path. She sounds really fun!

------------

Here's my contribution from the old SRK.

"Here’s a character I first made on unity that I’ve been continually updating for a project I’m working on. Yagami helped me update him further and today was spent fleshing out his place in SF canon. At first I named him Louis Green, a tribute to Al Green and Louis Armstrong (had a strong music motif) going to re-sprite him again soon.

the_story_begins_by_shockdingo-d4mlb1m.p

Spoiler

Name: Armstrong

Nickname: Lightning-Fast Shutter-bug (SF5), Victim of Crumbling Faith (SF3)

Ethnicity: African Canadian

Height: 5ft 11in (1.8m)

Weight: 175lbs (79kg)

B/W/H:

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario

Appearance (SFV): Armstrong is a smirking, lean man with dark brown skin and black, close cropped hair. He wears a brown trenchcoat over an orange, Kung Fu shirt and dark blue cargo pants with kneepads.

Appearance (SF3): Armstrong is a frowning, lean man, with dark brown skin, circles under his eyes, shoulder length, black braids and unkempt stubble. He wears a brown trenchcoat over a black, untucked shirt and blue jeans. Both fists are wrapped in white bandages and on his left-wrist, sits a digital watch.

Likes: Hockey, Jazz and exploring new music genres, mystery novels

Dislikes: Seagulls, his first name, abuses of power

Fighting Style: Leopard Kung Fu

Tone (SFV): A jovial, energetic photojournalist with a lust for adventure and uncovering the truth.

Tone (SF3): A beaten-down man trying to get a hold on his life. Wavering between growing cynicism and clinging to hope and optimism.

Motifs: Louis Armstrong song titles, photography terms and leopard/cat

Special Notes: Due to Leopard Kung Fu deemphasizing blocking, Armstrong instead has a SF3 parry, but no block. Otherwise he simply walks backwards

Specials:

Hot 5 Repeater:
Each input of the move hits in factors of 5; one input (Light) is 5 hits, two (medium and hard) are 10, though hard ends with a flaming, rising hit that can be extended by combos. Armstrong throws a flurry of Leopard punches and elbows.

Burning In:
A quick jumping roundhouse that is followed an axe kick from the opposite leg upon landing. During the kicks, a flame forming an X is created and travels forward.

Origins:

The world of fighting has always had an effect on Armstrong. Early in his career he was assigned to cover the US Martial Arts championship and eventually the infamous second annual World Warrior’s tournament. The world of fighting bore secrets and world-changing ones at that, thus his niche was forged.

One fateful day, during an assignment in Hong Kong, a commotion broke out in the local marketplace. A woman and child were being harassed by a foul, drunken man. The woman showed poise, grace, and a suppressed strength, but clearly the man had some sort of emotional hold over her.

Despite his increasingly crude and belligerent tone, no one sprung to the duo’s aid. Opting to be a good Samaritan, Armstrong attempted to offer aid, but was continually beaten to within an inch of his life by the surprisingly skilled drunk. Refusing to abandon to mother and child, the journalist would repeatedly rise before being crushed time and time again. Before a death-blow could be struck, the aggressor froze in his tracks, dead on his feet. The young woman from before had buried her faintly illuminated knuckles in the man’s side, killing him with a single strike.

To show her gratitude for his courage and tenacity against overwhelming odds, she offered to train Armstrong alongside her father, a master of Leopard Kung Fu.

Armed with a better understanding of the world of fighting, Armstrong continued to balance Kung Fu and investigative journalism and dove headfirst into hunt for the truth behind Shadaloo’s massive influence and corruption.

Street Fighter V:
Following the Black Moon’s incident, Armstrong intensified his work into publicizing Shadaloo’s sins and the sheer depths of their influence. His previous journalistic contributions paled in comparison to the dearth of material he was supplied with once Shadaloo fell. Politicians, philanthropists, celebrities and commanding officers – people of all makes and models were underlings of Bison.

Chun Li and Guile had previously floated information Armstrong’s way, but with Karin Kanzuki establishing a tournament, he would be able to get up close and personal to those who were on the front lines. Some of Shadaloo’s most infamous members had disappeared into the night and they had to be brought to justice.

Street Fighter 3:
Armstrong had gained a Pulitzer. He had also gained the attention of powerful people who weren’t so willing to lose everything in the interest of public knowledge and justice. Armstrong may have been a driving force of a massive expose, but he would not be the first victim.

Threats, beatings, a fire and eventually the coma of a close friend and colleague destroyed Armstrong. Plummeting into an ever-deepening spiral, the journalist-turned-fighter, was offered and gladly accepted fluff pieces.

One assignment by his concerned editor had him investigate an urban legend borne from the deepest corners of Metro City. Something about a ubiquitous figure found at crime scenes and featured glowing eyes.

“What the heck, could be an excuse for a vacation” slurred Armstrong. And so, he departed for another adventure, one that hopefully would be nothing more than talking to imaginative Americans.

VS Quotes SF5:
Abigail:
Shame a fellow Canuck is one of the infamous heads of Mad Gear. I’ve got a girly first name too and you don’t see me rampaging through cities.

Akuma:
Good, God…, what are you supposed to be? Some kind of Wendigo?

Alex:
I like your gusto pal! You’re gonna go places!

Armstrong:
Sorry pal, good effort, but you can’t match my speed.

Balrog:
There you are! Say cheese pal, you’re not gonna be hurting anyone anymore, you can’t hide from the all mighty lens!

Birdie:
My…you’ve got…quite he appetite. Not to be rude, but if you cut back on the donuts, you might be able to catch me. Just a little advice.

Blanka:

Blanka-chan? Pretty nifty stuff, I mostly cover crime and politics, but I'll put in a good word around the office! I'd love to help you get exposure!

Cammy:
Great to meet you in the flesh! I’ve been following your progress over the years and glad you’re helping the other victims of Shadaloo? What? The camera? No, I’m not a stalker or some creep!

Chun Li:
Inspector! It’s good to not only see you again, but it was an honour getting to test out my Kung Fu! I’ve still got a lot to learn!

Dhalsim:
Always a pleasure to meet a master of another art! Faith and dedication can make for amazing things, eh?

Ed:
I’ve been following Shadaloo for a while, never knew Bison had a son. Break away from his legacy kid, this isn’t a road you want to follow.

Falke:

Miss, it's my hope that my work will help prevent tragedies such as this from ever happening again.

F.A.N.G.:

Be it Shadaloo or Nguuhao, you’re still scum. I heard a lot about you guys back in Kong Kong.

Guile:
Major, you’re in top-form as always! Sorry to keep pestering you, but I need more details about the Black Moons incident! Burying Shadaloo can’t just be from brute force, the public needs to know what happened!

Ibuki:
What the?! Did you take my camera?! No, young miss I’m not trying to expose the identity of you or village. Hey, tell your raccoon-thing to give me back my film. Please, I need that for work! I’m not a tourist!

Juri:
Oh my…I followed your career and disappearance. What…happened to you? There’s such a lust for violence and chaos in you. Shadaloo’s evil spreads and creates more evil day by day…

Karin:
All that laughter is a bit rude miss. Afterall, you don’t see me returning the favour after your loss. We both did our best, there’s no shame in that.

Ken:
My career started off because of you! D-do you mind if we get a photo together? I’d really appreciate it!

Kolin:
Faith is a powerful thing. Mine got me and a crew through an impossible blizzard, yours mixed you up in something evil. There’s more to you than meets the eye, that I’m sure of.

Laura:
Ow! Ow, I appreciate the offer to join, but I’m not the grappling type! You’re quite the persistent one, eh?

M. Bison:
I’ve followed your exploits for years, but seeing you in the flesh…I wasn’t prepared…are you a demon? Surely a human being has to have limits to their cruelty…their depravity.

Menat:
Hah, no spoilers please! I love the journey when unraveling a mystery!

Nash:
You’re back for a reason, I just know it. It’s never too late to regain hope! You’re a champ, a true blue hero!

Necalli:
I shall fear no evil…

R. Mika:
Ha! Your gusto is infectious, that was a fun match!

Rashid:
It’s always nice to see another smiling face, but I have something important to ask you…it’s about your friend. Please tell me more about her.

Ryu:
The legend himself! I learned a lot from this fight, I wont forget it! If you’re ever in Canada, beer’s on me!

Sakura:

You're at an important crossroad in your life. Think carefully about where you want to go, but I'm sure you'll make it through okay!  Don't let the challenges stop you from following your heart, little miss!

Urien:
Sorry, pal. I prefer to worship someone a bit more humble. Nice suit though!

Vega: I knew your twisted mind was around here somewhere. You’re another piece to a puzzle. What’s in the ashes of Shadaloo, who do you work for now?

Zeku:
What speed! You’re fantastic, I’d love to learn a thing or two from you, sir!

Name: Charlene (Charlie) Nash

Spoiler

Nickname: The Sonic Siren

Ethnicity: American

Height: 5ft 8in (1.73m)

Weight: 144lbs (65kg)

B/W/H: 35-26-36(89cm-66cm-91.5cm)

Hometown: Valparaiso, Florida

Appearance: Charlene has brown hair that is parted down the middle. Her hair is ear length on the left side and shoulder length on the right side. Charlene has an olive complexion. She has green eyes. Charlene wears a USAF dress uniform. She has on a white, short sleeved, collared shirt. A winged USAF logo is on each sleeve. Her upper right torso has name plate that says “Nash”. Charlene has her dog tags around her neck. She has a knee length dark blue skirt with sheer black stockings. There is a dark blue belt with a silver buckle around her waist. She has on dress shoes with no heels.

Dislikes: Secret Society, Kolin, Buffoonery

Fighting Style: Special Forces Training

Tone: Charlene is a serious young woman with a laser focus.

Origins: Charlene “Charlie” Bello Nash is the daughter of Charles Nash. Charlene never met her father. By the time her mother, Mirana, realized she was pregnant. Charlie had already left for basic training. Charlene inherited her parents intelligence and her father's athletic ability. She is a highly intelligent young woman. Charlie graduated high school at the age of 13. Upon her graduation, she sought out her father. Unfortunately, a solemn Guile appeared at her doorstep to break the news that he was MIA. Disheartened but not discouraged, Charlene endeavored to learn everything about her father. She took his last name, adopted the nickname “Charlie”, and became determined to become a pilot and martial artist in her own right. Charlene procured all of the videos of her father's AAMA (All American Martial Arts) fights. She began training on her own and enrolled in an ROTC program. Her eidetic (photographic) memory combined with her intelligence and natural athleticism allows her to learn any task with relative ease. Charlene earned her Bachelor's Degree and completed ROTC at age 15. She earned her masters at 16 and enrolled into the USAF. Now age 18, 2nd Lieutenant Charlene Nash is an expert pilot and martial artist.

Her Rival: Kolin

Attributes:

Health: 3 Power: 2 Range: 3 Mobility: 4 Technique: 3

1000 Stamina 950 Stun

Throws:

Barrel Roll – LP+LK : Charlene grabs her opponent and plants them into the ground with a swinging neck breaker.

Aileron Roll – B+LP+LK : Charlene grabs her opponent and throws them behind her with a reverse swinging neck breaker.

Hammerhead – LP+LK (in air): Charlene grabs her opponent out of the air, rotates them 180° degrees and throws them head first towards the ground.

Unique Attacks:

Flat Spin – B+HP: Charlene strikes with a low spinning back fist. Most be blocked low.

Falling Leaf – F+MP: (Overhead) Charlene hits her opponent with an overhead back fist strike. Slow start up, -2 on block.

Kulbit – B+MK : Charlene hits her foe with forward advancing back flip knee strike

Split S – F + HK: Charlene strikes with a back kick to the abdomen

V-Reversal:

Sonic Edge – F+KKK: Charlene strikes her opponent with a sweeping kick that generates a short range sonic boom that knocks her foe down.

V-Skill:

Sonic Step – MP+MK: Charlene dashes forward at blinding speed. Dash travels half the distance of her regular dash. Dash is projectile invulnerable from frame 3. Dash can be canceled into any of her normal attacks. V-Gauge generated from landed or blocked canceled normals.

V-Trigger 1:

Sound Barrier – HP+HK: Charlene maximizes her speed and mobility by tapping into her sonic ki. Her forward and back dashes are enhanced and she gains a new move. Sonic Shift.

• Forward Dash reduced from 17F to 15F. Projectile invincible 3F to 12F.
  • Back Dash reduced from 23F to 21F. Projectile invincible 3F to 18F.
  • Foward, Backward, and Neutral Jump overall frames reduced from 45F to 44F.
  • Sonic Shift allows Charlene to seemingly teleport above in front B+HP+HK, above behind F+HP+HK, or Disappear then Reappear in the same place HP+HK.

V-Trigger drains over time. Each Sonic Shift depletes half her V-Gauge. 3-Bar V-Trigger

V-Trigger 2:

Sonic Wake – HP+HK: Charlene taps into her sonic ki to enhance the offensive capabilities of her attacks.

• Sonic Cutter starts up 2F faster and hits twice, EX version starts up 3F faster, hits 3 times.
  • Sonic Bayonet startup reduced by 1F, advantage on hit increased LP (0F to 1F), MP (1F to 2F), HP (2F to 3F), EX (3F to 5F)
  • Sonic Saber now generates an short range crescent sonic projectile that gives the attack a slight boost in damage and range, Sonic projectile negates projectiles. EX generates a ¼ screen projectile.
  • Sonic Slicer no longer has a height restriction.

4 enhanced attacks per V-Trigger. 3-Bar V-Trigger

Specials:

Sonic Cutter -QCF+P: Charlene pulls back her right arm and quickly slices through the air with an overhead chop that generates a vertical blade of sonic ki that travels horizontally at her opponent. Button strength determines the speed of the projectile. All projectiles have moderate startup and quick recovery. (LP Slowest, MP Faster, HP Fastest, EX 2hits, 2F faster startup, LP+MP Slowest, LP+HP Faster, MP+HP, Fastest)

Sonic Bayonet –QCB+P: Charlene strikes her foe with a spinning back chop that generates a short range sonic wave of ki. Negates single hit projectiles when timed properly. LP(Fastest Startup, Point Blank) MP(Slower Startup, ¼ Screen), HP(Slowest Startup, ½ Screen), EX(Fastest Startup, 3 Hits, ½ Screen, Negates 3 Hit Projectiles, Overpowers Projectiles 2 hits or less)

Sonic Saber – HCB+K: (Anti Air) Charlene spins her back to her opponent and executes a rising back somersault kick. Damage and startup determined by the kick button pressed. LK (3F Startup, No Invincibility,) MK (4F Startup, Invincible To Airborne Attacks from frame 3, full projectile invincibility) HK (6F, Projectile Invincible from frame 3, Most Damage, Causes Juggle State) EX (3F Startup, Full Startup Invincibility, Causes Juggle State, Crush Counterable)

Sonic Slicer – QCB+K: (in air) Charlene jumps forward and performs a stationary forward somersault kick that generates a large short range projectile. Projectile travels approximately ¼ screen. Angle of the projectile is determined by the kick button pressed. LK (60° Angle), MK (45° Angle), HK (30° Angle). EX (LK+MK 60° Angle, LK+HK 45° Angle, MK+HK 30° Angle, 2 hits, causes a juggle state)

Critical Art:

Super Sonic Blitz – HCFx2+K: Charlene strikes her foe with a powerful 3 hit Sonic Bayonet that sends them twisting into the air. She follows up with a crushing 3 hit Sonic Saber that sends her opponent skyward. As they tumble back to earth sends them crashing to the side of the stage with a massive 5 hit Sonic Cutter. 11 Hits 330 Damage

Reasons to be SFV:

Charlene learns about her father's seeming resurrection from Tio (Uncle) Guile. She insists on investigating the manner further. She learns of the Secret Society and the mysterious Helen. Discovering that Helen is really Kolin, Charlene wishes to seek her out. Both Guile and her mother discouraged this but Charlene pressed forward in spite of their protest. She would find this Kolin and learn the truth about her father's fate.

Side Note:

-Charlene's mother, Mirana is of Cuban American descent.

-Charlene is fluent in English and Spanish

-Her mother, Dr. Mirana Bello, has PhD in Aeronautics and Astronautics

-Unbeknownst to her, her mother only allowed her to enlist at 16 after speaking to Guile. Charlene is assigned to Guile's unit.

-She is mostly self taught, but Guile has given her a few lessons here and there.

-Despite being only 18 years old. She is an accomplished pilot, thanks impart to Guile.

- Many of her attacks are named for aerial piloting maneuvers

Posted (edited)

@GetTheTables  You may appreciate this one. All I have to say is "BANG!"

Name: Sigmund Wimmer

Spoiler

Nickname: The Red Emperor (Der Rote Kaiser)

Ethnicity: Austrian

Height: 6'4”(1.93m)

Weight: 252lbs (114kg)

B/W/H: 49-37-40 (124cm-94cm-102cm)

Hometown: Graz, Austria

Appearance: Sigmund is tall with an athletic build. He has short red slicked back hair with a tuft of red hair on his chin. His eyes are light blue. Sigmund wheres a golden headband that resembles a crown. He is shirtless and has red elbow pads on each arm. Around his waist is a black leather weight belt with golden trim. Sigmund has white tights and red calf length wrestling boots.

Likes: Farahilde, Weissbier (Wheat Beer), Cross Training, Humor

Dislikes: Overly Serious People, Wine

Fighting Style: Pro Wrestling

Tone: Sigmund is an exuberant young man. He jovial demeanor fools people into thinking he doesn't take his craft seriously. That is not the case.

Origins: The youngest son wine magnate Franz Wimmer, Sigmund has always been the black sheep of the family. While his family was all about high society, he preferred to hangout with their butler and maid's children Ludolf and Farahilde. His older siblings, Amadeus and Astrid, frowned upon his behavior. “It's not fitting of a Wimmer” but Sigmund didn't care. In an effort to get closer to his son, Franz took Sigmund, Ludolf, and Farahilde with he on a business trip to the UK. During the trip, Sigmund saw a poster “Mike Haggar vs Titantic Tim! One night only!” Sigmund begged his father to take him to the event. Despite his misgivings, Franz took Sigmund and the other children to the event. Franz would live to regret this decision. From that point on, young Sigmund became obsessed with professional wrestling. He'd often come home to find Sigmund and Ludolf reenacting their favorite matches. Even Farahilde got in on the act. As he grew up Sigmund continued to enjoy wrestling and his father tolerated it as long as he excelled in his studies. Upon graduating university, Sigmund was expected to take his place in the family winery business. He declined. Sigmund was going to be the best professional wrestler in the world. Infuriated, his father cut him off financially. Figuring this would force Sigmund to abandon his “foolish” hobby and join the family business. Unfortunately for Franz, Sigmund had been planning this for ages. He'd been saving his money since he was a teenager. Spending most of his time with Ludolf and Farahilde growing up, Sigmund was more comfortable with a “meager” lifestyle. Sigmund and his two closest friends would get a place together and achieve their dream together.

Rival: Zangief

Attributes: Health: 3 Power: 3 Range: 4 Mobility: 3 Technique: 5

1000 Stamina 1000 Stun

Throws:

Zurückbrecher (Back Breaker) - LP+LK: Sigmund grabs his foe and hits them with a Tilt A Whirl Back breaker.

Gesichtsbrecher (Face Breaker) -LP+LK: (Crouching Opponent) Sigmund picks up his crouching opponent by the head and plants them face first into the ground with a Sitout Facebuster

Halsbrecher (Neck Breaker)-B+LP+LK: Sigmund grabs his opponent head, spins behind him, and hits them with a reverse neck breaker.

Bulldogge (Bulldog) - B+LP+LK: (Crouching Opponent) Sigmund grabs his crouching opponents head, jumps backwards, and plants them face first into the ground with one handed bulldog.

Macht Zuschlagen(Power Slam) - LP+LK (In Air): Sigmund catches his opponent mid air and spins 270° as he slams them into the ground.

Das Ende (The End) - B+LP+LK (In Air): Sigmund snatches his opponent out of the air and drives them head first into the ground with a DDT.

Unique Attacks:

Karmesin Schlegel (Crimson Maul) - F+MP: (Overhead) Sigmund clasps his hands together pulls them back behind his head and slams them down on his opponent. Attack be charged. Charging the attack increases the startup time but increases the advantage on hit. Uncharged (+1 on hit, - 6 on block) Charged (+4 on hit, -2 on block)

Rotwein Keule (Claret Mace) – F+HP: Sigmund leaps forward and strikes his foe with a Superman Punch.

Cerise Degen (Cerise Epee) - F+MK: Sigmund floors his opponent with a standing single leg drop kick to the head

Kardinal Hellebarde (Cardinal Halberd )- F+HK: Sigmund hits his opponent under their chin with a vicious super kick.

V-Reversal:

Rot Hammer (Red Hammer) – F+KKK: Sigmund knock his opponent down with a dropsault. (Drop Kick into a somersault)

V-Skill:

Amboss Krachen (Anvil Crash) – MP+MK: (Hit Grab) Sigmund grabs his foe, picks them up, and slams their groin down onto his knee, stunning them and allowing him to combo into his grab and command grabs. 6F Startup, -7 on Block (Reverse Atomic Drop)

V-Trigger 1:

Kontern Kutter (Counter Cutter) – HP+HK: After activating this V-Trigger, Sigmund gains an additional way to land his signature move the Korund Kutter . This variation of the technique is a counter grab.

• Hoher Kontern Kutter (High Counter Cutter) - B+HP+HK: Sigmund intercepts his foes aerial attack, catching them out of the air and planted them face first with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). 195 Damage/260 Stun
  • Kontern Kutter (Counter Cutter) -HP+HK: Sigmund deflects his opponents high/mid attack and quick hits them with a a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). 180 Damage/210 Stun
  • Neidriger Kontern Kutter (Low Counter Cutter)- D+HP+HK: Sigmund block his foes attack, hits them with a knee lift that causes them to stand, and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). 195 Damage/260 Stun
  • Luftig Kontern Kutter(Aerial Counter Cutter) – HP+HK: Sigmund parries his foes attack, grabs them mid air, spins 180° around their torso and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter).160 Damge/200 Stun

Whiffed attempts leave Sigmund vulnerable to a crush counter. Sigmund has two Kontern Kutter's per V-Trigger2-Bar V-Trigger

V-Trigger 2:

Kaiser Stärke (Emperor's Strength) – HP+HK: Sigmund “hulks up” and becomes surrounded by a regal red aura. His stamina and stun defense is increased by 25%. 2-Bar V-Trigger Permanent

Specials:

Korund Kutter (Corundum Cutter) – 360°+P: (Command Grab) Sigmund grabs his opponent, puts them in a fireman's carry position, jumps into the air, spins his opponent 180° off his shoulder, and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). All versions start up in 5F. Punch button determines the damage and grab range. LP (Least Damage, Most Range, +0 On hit), MP(More Damage, Less Range, +4 On Hit), HP(Most Damage, Least Range, +2 On Hit) EX(Throw Invincible 1-5F, Most Damage, Most Range, +4 On Hit)

Rubin Kutter (Ruby Cutter) - F,D,DF+P: (Anti Air Command Grab) Sigmund jumps up into the air, grabs his opponent, and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog. Command Grab becomes active on frame 6.(Diamond Cutter). Punch button determines ascent angle. LP (Straight Up, Anti Cross Up), MP(60° Angle), HP(45° Angle), EX(Fully Invincible to Airborne Attacks on Frame 1, LP+MP Straight Up, LP+HP 60° Angle, MP+HP 45° Angle)

Rhodonit Kutter (Rhodonite Cutter) – 360°+K: (Dashing Command Grab) Sigmund charges towards his opponent, grabs them, spins 180° around their torso and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). Kick button determines the distance traveled. LK (¼ Screen) MK (½ Screen), HK (¾ Screen) EX(Grains armor on Frame 3, ¾ Screen).

Granat Kutter (Garnet Cutter) – F,D,DF+K: (Jumping Command Grab) Sigmund jumps at his opponent, lands on their shoulders, performs a handstand, and spins into a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). Causes a side switch. Kick button determines the distance of the jump. LK (¼ Screen) MK (½ Screen), HK (¾ Screen) EX (Projectile Invincible, “Back during startup”¼ Screen, “Neutral during startup ½ Screen, ¾ Screen “Forward during startup”)

Critical Art:

Zyklon Juwel Kutter (Cyclone Gem Kutter) – 360°x2+P: Sigmund grabs his opponent, puts them in a fireman's carry position, spins rapidly as he rises high into the air, descends at a breakneck speed while still rotating rapidly, and just before impact he spins his opponent 180° off his shoulder planting them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). 1Hit 350 damage

Reasons to be SFV:

After making a name for himself in the regional circuit, Sigmund seeks to make it on the grand stage. The world tournament will give him the exposure he needs to finally get the call up the big leagues. The CWA! He'll show the the world that you never know where a Kutter will come from.

Victory Quotes:

Ryu: “Never expected a little man to hit so hard. This was fun!”

Chun Li: “They don't have police officers that look like you were I'm from. Umm...I'm not under arrest am I!?”

Nash: “Nice gimmick. You'd make a great heel. Have you ever thought about professional wrestling?”

M.Bison: “Look buddy, I'm all for fun and games, but you take things to far.”

Cammy: “Wow your fast. You really dart all over the place, I think I'll call you 'Rikoschettieren'(Ricochet).”

Birdie: “You are pretty strong and fast for a guy so out of shape. I'll give you personal trainer's card. I think you have championship potential”

Ken: “Fire without pyrotechnics!? Man there are really cool guys at this tournament”

Necalli: “You some sort of cannibal or something? What a lunatic!”

Vega: “Claws? Really man. Is this a hardcore rules match!?”

R.Mika: “When I heard my opponent was named Meike* (Mika), I thought you'd be from back home. I would have invited Farahilde if I knew this was going to be tag match”

Rashid: “No way, Azam is your butler!? That guy is legend, you think he'd be willing to train with me?”

Karin: “Okay, I won. That means I get a sponsorship now...right?”

Zangief: “Mr. Zangief, it's been a great honor to wrestle with you. You look so fearsome. I never expected you to be such a nice guy ”

Laura: “Train at your school? Sure why not, I'm always looking to learn more moves”

Dhalsim: “Okay, you are going to have to show me how you do that. That stretchy limb thing you do would go over big with the fans.”

F.A.N.G.: “Not sure what your deal is man. Also why are you so focused on being number 2? You should never settle for second best.”

Alex: “I like your style man. Stadium, main event, you versus me. What do you say?”

Guile: “How do you get your hair stand up like that? Does your military allow that?”

Ibuki: “Sorry you are cute and all, but I'm taken.”

Balrog: ”Are you using loaded gloves? You hit like a panzer.”

Juri: “I like the aggressive type, but 'no means no' lady. You're borderline homicidal....”

Urien: “How does your ego fit in your head? You are strong but your personality stinks”

Akuma: “I need to step up my workout routine. I have 25 kilos on you. How do you hit harder than I do?”

Kolin: ”Hmmm.....your religious zealot gimmick is good heel material. What do you mean it's not a gimmick?”

Ed: “Your uniform is...uh interesting. Ed, you seem like a fellow with good intentions. Your look should reflect that ”

Abigail:”Heiliger Strohsack! Ich glaub mich knutscht ein Elch! (Holy Smokes! I don't believe it!) How are you so big!?”

Menat: “Fortune Teller? That's a bit corny. That persona will never get you over.”

Zeku: “Can't figure it out, where is your tag team partner coming from? You are the same guy!? No way!”

Sakura: “My trainer taught me to never judge and opponent by their size. Sakura, you punch well above your weight.”

Blanka: “Mist! (Damn!). That's a cool costume. Who's your seamstress? This is really you!?.”

Falke: “Entspann dich! (Lighten up1), training seriously doesn't mean you can't have fun.“

Notes:

*Meike pronounced (Me-ka) is German/Austrian girls name.

Sigmund's unique attacks all have a variation of Red in their names. They are also named for weapons.

Sigmunds special attacks all have a red gemstone in their name.

Farahilde, the daughter of his family butler and maid, is his girlfriend and a fellow wrestler.

Ludolf, Farahilde's brother, is his best friend and manager.

Sigmund's ability to land his finishing “Kutter” technique from seemingly anywhere has gained him great popularity in a short time.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@GetTheTables  You may appreciate this one. All I have to say is "BANG!"

Name: Sigmund Wimmer

Hide contents

Nickname: The Red Emperor (Der Rote Kaiser)

Ethnicity: Austrian

Height: 6'4”(1.93m)

Weight: 252lbs (114kg)

B/W/H: 49-37-40 (124cm-94cm-102cm)

Hometown: Graz, Austria

Appearance: Sigmund is tall with an athletic build. He has short red slicked back hair with a tuft of red hair on his chin. His eyes are light blue. Sigmund wheres a golden headband that resembles a crown. He is shirtless and has red elbow pads on each arm. Around his waist is a black leather weight belt with golden trim. Sigmund has white tights and red calf length wrestling boots.

Likes: Farahilde, Weissbier (Wheat Beer), Cross Training, Humor

Dislikes: Overly Serious People, Wine

Fighting Style: Pro Wrestling

Tone: Sigmund is an exuberant young man. He jovial demeanor fools people into thinking he doesn't take his craft seriously. That is not the case.

Origins: The youngest son wine magnate Franz Wimmer, Sigmund has always been the black sheep of the family. While his family was all about high society, he preferred to hangout with their butler and maid's children Ludolf and Farahilde. His older siblings, Amadeus and Astrid, frowned upon his behavior. “It's not fitting of a Wimmer” but Sigmund didn't care. In an effort to get closer to his son, Franz took Sigmund, Ludolf, and Farahilde with he on a business trip to the UK. During the trip, Sigmund saw a poster “Mike Haggar vs Titantic Tim! One night only!” Sigmund begged his father to take him to the event. Despite his misgivings, Franz took Sigmund and the other children to the event. Franz would live to regret this decision. From that point on, young Sigmund became obsessed with professional wrestling. He'd often come home to find Sigmund and Ludolf reenacting their favorite matches. Even Farahilde got in on the act. As he grew up Sigmund continued to enjoy wrestling and his father tolerated it as long as he excelled in his studies. Upon graduating university, Sigmund was expected to take his place in the family winery business. He declined. Sigmund was going to be the best professional wrestler in the world. Infuriated, his father cut him off financially. Figuring this would force Sigmund to abandon his “foolish” hobby and join the family business. Unfortunately for Franz, Sigmund had been planning this for ages. He'd been saving his money since he was a teenager. Spending most of his time with Ludolf and Farahilde growing up, Sigmund was more comfortable with a “meager” lifestyle. Sigmund and his two closest friends would get a place together and achieve their dream together.

Rival: Zangief

Attributes: Health: 3 Power: 3 Range: 4 Mobility: 3 Technique: 5

1000 Stamina 1000 Stun

Throws:

Zurückbrecher (Back Breaker) - LP+LK: Sigmund grabs his foe and hits them with a Tilt A Whirl Back breaker.

Gesichtsbrecher (Face Breaker) -LP+LK: (Crouching Opponent) Sigmund picks up his crouching opponent by the head and plants them face first into the ground with a Sitout Facebuster

Halsbrecher (Neck Breaker)-B+LP+LK: Sigmund grabs his opponent head, spins behind him, and hits them with a reverse neck breaker.

Bulldogge (Bulldog) - B+LP+LK: (Crouching Opponent) Sigmund grabs his crouching opponents head, jumps backwards, and plants them face first into the ground with one handed bulldog.

Macht Zuschlagen(Power Slam) - LP+LK (In Air): Sigmund catches his opponent mid air and spins 270° as he slams them into the ground.

Das Ende (The End) - B+LP+LK (In Air): Sigmund snatches his opponent out of the air and drives them head first into the ground with a DDT.

Unique Attacks:

Karmesin Schlegel (Crimson Maul) - F+MP: (Overhead) Sigmund clasps his hands together pulls them back behind his head and slams them down on his opponent. Attack be charged. Charging the attack increases the startup time but increases the advantage on hit. Uncharged (+1 on hit, - 6 on block) Charged (+4 on hit, -2 on block)

Rotwein Keule (Claret Mace) – F+HP: Sigmund leaps forward and strikes his foe with a Superman Punch.

Cerise Degen (Cerise Epee) - F+MK: Sigmund floors his opponent with a standing single leg drop kick to the head

Kardinal Hellebarde (Cardinal Halberd )- F+HK: Sigmund hits his opponent under their chin with a vicious super kick.

V-Reversal:

Rot Hammer (Red Hammer) – F+KKK: Sigmund knock his opponent down with a dropsault. (Drop Kick into a somersault)

V-Skill:

Amboss Krachen (Anvil Crash) – MP+MK: (Hit Grab) Sigmund grabs his foe, picks them up, and slams their groin down onto his knee, stunning them and allowing him to combo into his grab and command grabs. 6F Startup, -7 on Block (Reverse Atomic Drop)

V-Trigger 1:

Kontern Kutter (Counter Cutter) – HP+HK: After activating this V-Trigger, Sigmund gains an additional way to land his signature move the Korundschneider . This variation of the technique is a counter grab.

• Hoher Kontern Kutter (High Counter Cutter) - B+HP+HK: Sigmund intercepts his foes aerial attack, catching them out of the air and planted them face first with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). 195 Damage/260 Stun
  • Kontern Kutter (Counter Cutter) -HP+HK: Sigmund deflects his opponents high/mid attack and quick hits them with a a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). 180 Damage/210 Stun
  • Neidriger Kontern Kutter (Low Counter Cutter)- D+HP+HK: Sigmund block his foes attack, hits them with a knee lift that causes them to stand, and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). 195 Damage/260 Stun
  • Luftig Kontern Kutter(Aerial Counter Cutter) – HP+HK: Sigmund parries his foes attack, grabs them mid air, spins 180° around their torso and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter).160 Damge/200 Stun

Whiffed attempts leave Sigmund vulnerable to a crush counter. Sigmund has two Kontern Kutter's per V-Trigger2-Bar V-Trigger

V-Trigger 2:

Kaiser Stärke (Emperor's Strength) – HP+HK: Sigmund “hulks up” and becomes surrounded by a regal red aura. His stamina and stun defense is increased by 25%. 2-Bar V-Trigger Permanent

Specials:

Korund Kutter (Corundum Cutter) – 360°+P: (Command Grab) Sigmund grabs his opponent, puts them in a fireman's carry position, jumps into the air, spins his opponent 180° off his shoulder, and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). All versions start up in 5F. Punch button determines the damage and grab range. LP (Least Damage, Most Range, +0 On hit), MP(More Damage, Less Range, +4 On Hit), HP(Most Damage, Least Range, +2 On Hit) EX(Throw Invincible 1-5F, Most Damage, Most Range, +4 On Hit)

Rubin Kutter (Ruby Cutter) - F,D,DF+P: (Anti Air Command Grab) Sigmund jumps up into the air, grabs his opponent, and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog. Command Grab becomes active on frame 6.(Diamond Cutter). Punch button determines ascent angle. LP (Straight Up, Anti Cross Up), MP(60° Angle), HP(45° Angle), EX(Fully Invincible to Airborne Attacks on Frame 1, LP+MP Straight Up, LP+HP 60° Angle, MP+HP 45° Angle)

Rhodonit Kutter (Rhodonite Cutter) – 360°+K: (Dashing Command Grab) Sigmund charges towards his opponent, grabs them, spins 180° around their torso and plants them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). Kick button determines the distance traveled. LK (¼ Screen) MK (½ Screen), HK (¾ Screen) EX(Grains armor on Frame 3, ¾ Screen).

Granat Kutter (Garnet Cutter) – F,D,DF+K: (Jumping Command Grab) Sigmund jumps at his opponent, lands on their shoulders, performs a handstand, and spins into a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). Causes a side switch. Kick button determines the distance of the jump. LK (¼ Screen) MK (½ Screen), HK (¾ Screen) EX (Projectile Invincible, “Back during startup”¼ Screen, “Neutral during startup ½ Screen, ¾ Screen “Forward during startup”)

Critical Art:

Zyklon Juwel Kutter (Cyclone Gem Kutter) – 360°x2+P: Sigmund grabs his opponent, puts them in a fireman's carry position, spins rapidly as he rises high into the air, descends at a breakneck speed while still rotating rapidly, and just before impact he spins his opponent 180° off his shoulder planting them face first into the ground with a ¾ face lock front bulldog (Diamond Cutter). 1Hit 350 damage

Reasons to be SFV:

After making a name for himself in the regional circuit, Sigmund seeks to make it on the grand stage. The world tournament will give him the exposure he needs to finally get the call up the big leagues. The CWA! He'll show the the world that you never know where a Kutter will come from.

Victory Quotes:

Ryu: “Never expected a little man to hit so hard. This was fun!”

Chun Li: “They don't have police officers that look like you were I'm from. Umm...I'm not under arrest am I!?”

Nash: “Nice gimmick. You'd make a great heel. Have you ever thought about professional wrestling?”

M.Bison: “Look buddy, I'm all for fun and games, but you take things to far.”

Cammy: “Wow your fast. You really dart all over the place, I think I'll call you 'Rikoschettieren'(Ricochet).”

Birdie: “You are pretty strong and fast for a guy so out of shape. I'll give you personal trainer's card. I think you have championship potential”

Ken: “Fire without pyrotechnics!? Man there are really cool guys at this tournament”

Necalli: “You some sort of cannibal or something? What a lunatic!”

Vega: “Claws? Really man. Is this a hardcore rules match!?”

R.Mika: “When I heard my opponent was named Meike* (Mika), I thought you'd be from back home. I would have invited Farahilde if I knew this was going to be tag match”

Rashid: “No way, Azam is your butler!? That guy is legend, you think he'd be willing to train with me?”

Karin: “Okay, I won. That means I get a sponsorship now...right?”

Zangief: “Mr. Zangief, it's been a great honor to wrestle with you. You look so fearsome. I never expected you to be such a nice guy ”

Laura: “Train at your school? Sure why not, I'm always looking to learn more moves”

Dhalsim: “Okay, you are going to have to show me how you do that. That stretchy limb thing you do would go over big with the fans.”

F.A.N.G.: “Not sure what your deal is man. Also why are you so focused on being number 2? You should never settle for second best.”

Alex: “I like your style man. Stadium, main event, you versus me. What do you say?”

Guile: “How do you get your hair stand up like that? Does your military allow that?”

Ibuki: “Sorry you are cute and all, but I'm taken.”

Balrog: ”Are you using loaded gloves? You hit like a panzer.”

Juri: “I like the aggressive type, but 'no means no' lady. You're borderline homicidal....”

Urien: “How does your ego fit in your head? You are strong but your personality stinks”

Akuma: “I need to step up my workout routine. I have 25 kilos on you. How do you hit harder than I do?”

Kolin: ”Hmmm.....your religious zealot gimmick is good heel material. What do you mean it's not a gimmick?”

Ed: “Your uniform is...uh interesting. Ed, you seem like a fellow with good intentions. Your look should reflect that ”

Abigail:”Heiliger Strohsack! Ich glaub mich knutscht ein Elch! (Holy Smokes! I don't believe it!) How are you so big!?”

Menat: “Fortune Teller? That's a bit corny. That persona will never get you over.”

Zeku: “Can't figure it out, where is your tag team partner coming from? You are the same guy!? No way!”

Sakura: “My trainer taught me to never judge and opponent by their size. Sakura, you punch well above your weight.”

Blanka: “Mist! (Damn!). That's a cool costume. Who's your seamstress? This is really you!?.”

Falke: “Entspann dich! (Lighten up1), training seriously doesn't mean you can't have fun.“

Notes:

*Meike pronounced (Me-ka) is German/Austrian girls name.

Sigmund's unique attacks all have a variation of Red in their names. They are also named for weapons.

Sigmunds special attacks all have a red gemstone in their name.

Farahilde, the daughter of his family butler and maid, is his girlfriend and a fellow wrestler.

Ludolf, Farahilde's brother, is his best friend and manager.

Sigmund's ability to land his finishing “Kutter” technique from seemingly anywhere has gained him great popularity in a short time.

You had me at Diamond Cutter.

Posted (edited)

Name: Nicky Cranberry

Spoiler

Nickname: The Forgotten Successor Of Psycho Power

Ethnicity: Unknown but presumed Ecuadorian

Height: 5'7

Weight: 131 Pounds

Country Of Origin: Ecuador

Appearance: Nicky is a slim build but well tone young man in his mid twenties. Skin color is mahogany, cerulean blue eyes except whenever he uses his Psycho Power his eyes become blood neon red. Nicky's hair is a strawberry blonde color, wears a sleeveless red hoody that is zip just below his pecs. Nicky wears black shorts, black sneakers with red and silver designs on it. A red wristband on his red hand and three unique bracelets on his left. Nicky also wears a necklace with a picture of his adopted parents inside of it

Fighting Style: Pure Instinct

Dislikes: Nightmares, Cats, Dry Weather

Back Story: Created in a secret Shadaloo based located in Ecuador, Nicky was made to be one of many bodies for the Dictator M. Bison. Shortly after being created M. Bison immediately ordered his scientist to test the compatibility with hims and the subject Nicky. While attempting to see if he could absorb the body M. Bison was shocked to discovered not only wasn't Nicky's body compatible for him to posses. The clone was instead began taking over him along with absorbing the Psycho Powers he possessed. Bison quickly broke his connection to the clone in order to keep himself from being taken over. Angered by what just happened M. Bison had deemed the Ecuadorian Shadaloo scientist and agents as traitors and vowed to punished them. The very same night M. Bison ordered Vega, Balrog, Sagat, Cammy, and The Dolls to destroy the Ecuador Shadaloo base and everyone inside of it. After killing everyone inside the base and planting bombs inside of it. Bison's minions were certain they had completed their mission unaware that Nicky had survived due to his Psycho Power protecting him from the explosion. 

Shortly after Nicky was found by a group of cops who had investigated the explosion shortly after Shadaloo had disappeared without a trace. Discovering a lone child around the mass of dead bodies. The cops had immediately rushed him to the hospital. Afterwards the young boy was adopted and ironically given the name "Nicky". Unlike many other clones of Bison's who endured cruel upbringing. Nicky enjoyed a relatively peaceful life with his foster parents. The only real struggle he faced was the nightmares he would have of a man dressed in red. Which triggered him to create violent scarlet colored flames in his wake. Eventually as Nicky gotten older the nightmares lessen as the control over his powers had increased. During one faithful day Nicky had meet a woman by the name of Rose. Initially Nicky had fought Rose due to believing she was an assassin coming to harm his parents "The boy reads too much Manga". Only to discover she had come to help him understand his powers and his past. 

Once learning the truth about himself from Rose, Nicky decided he needed to travel in order to find others like himself. 

Nicky's Command List

THROWS

1. Simple Domination: Nicky grabs his opponent and strikes his opponent's chest with his left palm infused with Psycho energy. The strike sets the opponent ablaze and send them falling away from him before hitting the ground

2. Peace Out: Nicky grabs his opponent and maneuvers himself on top of the opponent's head. Nicky then uses both of his feet and strikes the opponent on the back of their head. The opponent crashes face first to the ground as Nicky lands gracefully on his feet. This move is very similar to Sakura's back throw from the Alpha series

3. Scarlet Judgment (In Air) Nicky grabs his opponent and sets them ablaze before throwing them down to the ground. Move animates like Rose's "Soul Throw"

UNIQUE ATTACKS

1. Quick Beat (MP+LK) Nicky performs a quick elbow strike the the enemy's face before following up for a knee strikes. A good basic combo that can lead to Special Attacks

2. Hell Slicer (B+HK): Nicky lifts up his right leg and performs a two hit kick attack similar to Juri's "Korenzan". A bit on the slow side but if hit's can lead to good combo damage. Best to use after performing a heavy air kick or when the opponent is stunned

SPECIAL ATTACKS

1. Hot Knife : Nicky performs a speedy right punch attack that burn a non blocking foe on hit, but doesn't cause knockdown. EX version Nicky strike with his right hand first then follow up left hook that knocks the opponent into the air. The motion for this move is the same as a Shoryuken

2. Red Crescent: Nicky performs a flip kick attack that sets a non blocking foe ablaze. This move doesn't cause knockdown and is minus 2 on block. EX version is both faster and bounces the opponent off the ground. Allowing Nicky to perform follow up attacks. This move is performed by pressing KK. EX version is done by pressing KKK

3. Scarlet Force: Nicky envelops his body in scarlet colored flames before leaping into the air. This move is only invincible on the third frame and makes for a good anti air, follow up attack for EX Hot Knife or EX Red Crescent. Scarlet Force can even be used as a wake up in the right situation. EX version of Scarlet Force is fuly invincible and does five hit as the normal version does three. Nicky's Scarlet Force is performed by holding down first before pressing up plus P. The move itself animates like M. Bison Psycho Crusher but goes vertical instead of horizontal

4. Scarlet Slash: Nicky quickly raises his right hand before his face infused with scarlet flames. Nicky then swings his hand downwards in a slash motion. A very speedy attack but unsafe on block. EX version is safe on block and does two hits. This move is performed in the same motion as a Hadouken. Good for quick damage and his bread and butter combo following from "Quick Beat" and ending with a Critical Art

V Skill (Scarlet Pulse): Nicky unleashes a scarlet colored projectile from his hand. Each successful hit against the opponent rather they block the attack or not builds V Gauge for him

V Reversal (Psycho Push) : Nicky extends his hands out and pushes the opponent off of him. While his hands are infused with his signature colored Psycho Power. Successfully performing this V Reversal will not set the opponent in flames

V Trigger One (Psycho Vampire): Nicky gains an attack called "Scarlet Drain" which allows him the grab the opponent and drain some of their health for himself. This move can be done only up close to the opponent or after a heavy standing attack and Hot Knife. Nicky can get up to three drains with this V Trigger if used properly. This is a two bar V Trigger. The move works the exact same way as Balrog's VT2 but drains health for himself being the only difference

V Trigger Two (Scarlet Menace): Nicky gains the ability to teleport around the screen. "Scarlet Slash" can negate both regular and EX projectiles, and can drain a small amount of health back from his opponent for every successful Special Attack he performs. Nicky can also performs a downward Psycho Crusher while in the air. This is a three bar V Trigger

Critical Art: Scarlet Nightmare: Infusing his right hand with his Scarlet Psycho Powers. If Nicky successfully strikes his opponent. He sends them flying into the air before teleporting to the sky to meet them. Nicky teleports to the sky two seconds before the opponent appears before him. Nicky grabs the opponent by their necks before mercilessly throwing them to the ground. Nicky then forms a ball of energy in his left palm. Once the ball has grown ten times in size. Nicky throws the ball towards the ground to strike his down foe. The ball explodes on the opponent on impact inflicting massive damage. Scarlet Nightmare is a motion based punched button CA. It can be followed up by some of Nicky's normals, Hot Knife, Scarlet Slash, and Scarlet Force if cancelled correctly

Edited by Onyxe
Changed the input for "Quick Beat"