Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Jaldaboath

The Dragon Ball FighterZ / MvC2:2 Thread

I am once again confused by DLC releases, is the 28th here in Asia, will I have the characters available when I get home from work or they do same time worldwide?

Edited by ZioSerpe

I know I'll probably won't get an answer for some time but here's my question: How do you approach the usefulness of reflect? Only as recently of last week I decided to approach it like I did with 3rd Strike Parry & have been getting some mileage on that approach. I've pretty much abandon the use of reflecting on wake up since there's so many options to bait it and punish it. 

51 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

I know I'll probably won't get an answer for some time but here's my question: How do you approach the usefulness of reflect? Only as recently of last week I decided to approach it like I did with 3rd Strike Parry & have been getting some mileage on that approach. I've pretty much abandon the use of reflecting on wake up since there's so many options to bait it and punish it. 

You can't throw it out randomly, but it's a pretty important part of the game.  In some cases reflect might be the only way out of corner pressure, since there's no pushblock.  It's also handy for nullifying beams.  You're right in that other people can bait it, but it's definitely something you're going to want to use when you can.

Rather than use it on wakeup, I'd suggest using it when you know there are holes in the opponent's offense.  If your opponent gets wise and starts to bait it, you might just have to block for a while instead.