Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Darc_Requiem

Soul Calibur Thread - Return of Neclord's Waifu

Saw Yoshi's trailer earlier and I definitely like his redesign. I just wish Team Soul start revealing unexpected characters. They are revealing too many fan favorites so soon. Save Maxi, Yun Seong, Talim, Mina, Raphael, and Astaroth for later. Start showing off some unexpected characters or some more new ones. Groh better not be the only new character in SC6

I feel like there will probably be a few more, but I could totally see them being really conservative. SCV has sort of a miasma around it and part of what you hear is that people didn't like the new characters (or at least that is what I've heard).

Since I'm sure Namco is trying to push SC towards a Tekken 7-style renaissance I think they'd be sort of conservative with new characters anyways, and I think SCV being close-ish in the rear view would probably make them even more gun shy about including too many new faces. This is going to me more of an SFIV sort of launch where you want as many people as possible saying "oh cool my favorite character is in this one, I'll give it a shot".

That said, SC is at it's best when it is introducing new characters and hopefully they know that. Just don't give us another batch of shit kids and everything will be alright. 😁

I'm a fan of Yoshimitsu's design in SCVI. Sometimes less is more. Some of the super over the top designs they gave him recently weren't my cup of tea. Side note: Anyone seen @Neclord lately? Haven't seen him in a bit. I wasn't too concerned at first. However, he usually posts the tournament schedules. There are three going I think and he's MIA. I hope he's okay.

21 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm a fan of Yoshimitsu's design in SCVI. Sometimes less is more. Some of the super over the top designs they gave him recently weren't my cup of tea. Side note: Anyone seen @Neclord lately? Haven't seen him in a bit. I wasn't too concerned at first. However, he usually posts the tournament schedules. There are three going I think and he's MIA. I hope he's okay.

Did he show up at the other place?  Maybe he's just busy. Next week is Memorial Day weekend after all.

10 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Did he show up at the other place?  Maybe he's just busy. Next week is Memorial Day weekend after all.

Nah he hasn't been there either and I'm pretty sure he's from Europe, so Memorial Day shouldn't be an issue. I hope he's just busy like you said.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So basically I need to post more Ivy pics 😉

Pretty much. The last time I saw him post was about lewd pics. So I know he is still alive and fueled by tatas.

Everyone raise your lewds to the sky to give him your power!