Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Darc_Requiem

Soul Calibur Thread - Return of Neclord's Waifu

@GetTheTables

Nadeshiko (Final) I was using a sticker to make her body suit appear whiter. Took that off to add a Chinese symbol to her back. Made her knee pads black so they wouldn't conflict the silver-white color of her body pieces. Lowered the circle on her torso to be more accurate to her artwork. Modified the symbols on her side to be closer to her actual look.

New

lABb4Fp.jpg

Old

1D6TAp6.jpg

More angles of the finished look

9VZ6T0O.jpg

QFjxre1.jpg

9oga8IZ.jpg

And on an unrelated note.

Red Sonja

ysQoDt6.jpg

kdVswjL.jpg

Edit: I did heel Nadeshiko too. Comparison of the two.

UwTYLxB.jpg

33YXU6T.jpg

1SyWL5y.jpg

UuQEkmX.jpg

bJw2dKA.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I remembered that she had two CFN cards. Yamato Nadeshikko is Mika's friend and tag partner. Yasha Nadeshiko despises Mika.

9f3178ad471816fc8d9c8a465f6a4231.jpg

Good pull. I always forget how many character cards they put out and how deep they went with it sometimes.

57 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I hear a lot of people are actually playing this on PC.  Maybe I should get the game there?  @Darc_Requiem you actually PLAYING this game? What about you @GetTheTables?

Online sucks. So no not really. I've finished all but one of the single players stories but every time I try to get online there are issues. Maybe @GetTheTables has had better luck.

5 hours ago, misterBee said:

I hear a lot of people are actually playing this on PC.  Maybe I should get the game there?  @Darc_Requiem you actually PLAYING this game? What about you @GetTheTables?

I have almost pulled the trigger on it a bunch of times but every time I do I hear a bunch of anecdotes about how the online isn't very good. Plus right now I'm broke AF due to my marriage dissolving.

So right now I'm holding out for the online to get tweaked and/or a particularly sexy sale to roll through.

26 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

I have almost pulled the trigger on it a bunch of times but every time I do I hear a bunch of anecdotes about how the online isn't very good. Plus right now I'm broke AF due to my marriage dissolving.

So right now I'm holding out for the online to get tweaked and/or a particularly sexy sale to roll through.

Sorry to hear about your marriage man. 

10 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Sorry to hear about your marriage man. 

Thanks. It's all weird. Probably better in the long run, but now is less great.

I wish I could take it out on random online scrubs but I'm still waiting for FiOS to set my shit up.

I guess right now SC6 matchmaking is as good for me as everyone else. 🙃

18 hours ago, GetTheTables said:

Oh man I'm really sorry to hear that...hope things get better for you soon!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!