Stage Select
DangerousJ

The Official SRK2 Hot Girl Thread vol.1

...annnd I finally get around to posting this one; one of the most gorgeous youtube personalities I've ever seen; I've kept tabs on her for years now... Jeanine Amapola (German/Guatemalan mix if I recall)  Oh yes, the salad would absolutely get tossed without hesitation

Edited by MillionX

^oooooh damn YES.  That's more like it.  I guess she wants to downplay her hotness on her own instagram page for some silly reason.  When she's all dolled up the results are INSANE.  That girl had me mesmerized the first time I saw her... I was checking out Teen Wolf since I heard Shelly Hennig joined the cast (former CW hottie; Shelley was on The Secret Circle)...and bam...fine ass redhead with SHORT skirts on, showing off those lovely pale legs.  Goddamn she is fucking incredible😳  

I wonder if that show is still on netflix...it's one I kept putting off... always thinking "ehhh I'll get caught up one day.."

Apparently her now ex-boyfriend pro-gamer FaZe Censor dumped Yanet Garcia to focus on Call of Duty.

Spoiler

A professional YouTube star has caused waves online by dumping a woman dubbed "the world's sexiest weather girl", so he could focus more on Call of Duty.

"For now, like, what I want in my life, at this very moment, is to compete in Call of Duty, because I love it so much," says Censor.

Go figure.  

200w.gif

34 minutes ago, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

Apparently her now ex-boyfriend pro-gamer FaZe Censor dumped Yanet Garcia to focus on Call of Duty.

Hide contents

A professional YouTube star has caused waves online by dumping a woman dubbed "the world's sexiest weather girl", so he could focus more on Call of Duty.

"For now, like, what I want in my life, at this very moment, is to compete in Call of Duty, because I love it so much," says Censor.

Go figure.  

200w.gif

Well it was more to it than that, she just took a job in Mexico City. 

On 7/27/2018 at 4:49 PM, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

Hide contents

Go figure.  

200w.gif

Damn. I hadn't bothered to look up the girl in question, but now I see  what all the fuss was over.  Definitely not a member of the ugly stepsister club.

That being said, I've gained near overwhelming pleasure from all the chaos caused by this guy dumping ms. superhottie for the sake of his dream.  So many heads are exploding in disbelief.   "How could he?" "It's............it's IMPOSSIBLE!!" " He can't possibly...........!"  Watching their worlds implode and having their realities ripped out from under them and smashed over their heads brings warmth to my cold, black heart.  Feel it.  Feel the despair as you realize the truth.  The undeniable truth: "Men have choices, and sometimes...........you're not it."

I'm pretty sure most of the people upset are people who don't know anything about their situation.  Who cares what someone else does with their personal life?  The internet is weird.