Stage Select
DangerousJ

The Official SRK2 Hot Girl Thread vol.1

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

I'm pretty sure most of the people upset are people who don't know anything about their situation.  Who cares what someone else does with their personal life?  The internet is weird.

"Who  cares what someone else  does with their personal life?"  Dude.  have you seen Reality TV?  

15 minutes ago, DanZan said:

The only thing that makes my head wanna go boom is the fact that it's Call of Duty we are talking about.

Any other game and i would have been like "eh okay i understand, i guess"... But he ditched her for COD????????????????

haaaaaaaaahahah!

lol.  The heart wants what the heart wants.  

2 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

"Who  cares what someone else  does with their personal life?"  Dude.  have you seen Reality TV?  

I'll never understand reality TV either.  Or those celeb mags at the supermarket.

22 minutes ago, DanZan said:

The only thing that makes my head wanna go boom is the fact that it's Call of Duty we are talking about.

Any other game and i would have been like "eh okay i understand, i guess"... But he ditched her for COD????????????????

haaaaaaaaahahah!

I LIKE COD DON'T HATE I PLAY EVERY ONE YOU ARE BAD ALSO SHENMUE SUX

❤️

Out of boredom I decided to watch a pilot to a terribad CW fantasy-themed show called "The Outpost". And yes, I DO NOT recommend you watch this garbage. However, one of the motivations to even take a gander at it was the show's star the elvish Jessica Green from Tasmania:

1229d89dd5759f3d5751ace289fe7369.jpg

1080full-jessica-green.jpg

f4157d2f43673e5b0a59958fdc78f27a.jpg

Jessica-Green-instagram-1.jpg

00b2e39938e2fe02864d2f7d94653fdb.jpg

48590E3D00000578-5291771-Actress_and_mod

No tats, just pristine beauty.

Sad to say not even she can save this garbage:

The-Outpost-One-is-the-Loneliest-Number.

yeah, surprisingly I haven't posted her yet (*I was sure I did earlier...perhaps I just mentioned the name? I can't remember)  This girl is RIDICULOUS.  If it gets canned, hopefully she pops up again on another CW show, or just continues to be famous.

Now... time for some Naomi Scott... fresh on my mind since finding out she's in the upcoming Charlie's Angels (yep they're making it again)... she was the new Pink Ranger in the Power Rangers movie recently... behold this magnificent creature

On 7/29/2018 at 4:00 PM, misterBee said:

I'll never understand reality TV either.  Or those celeb mags at the supermarket.

I LIKE COD DON'T HATE I PLAY EVERY ONE YOU ARE BAD ALSO SHENMUE SUX

❤️

You've just admitted to us all that you have horrid taste in games  and that none of us should take your opinion on the subject seriously. :coffee:

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You've just admitted to us all that you have horrid taste in games  and that none of us should take your opinion on the subject seriously. :coffee:

Call of Duty games are seriously fun.  The campaign in Infinite Warfare was sick too -- and nobody gave it a chance just because it had a future setting.  I think people just shit on COD because it's popular to do so. :coffee:

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

Call of Duty games are seriously fun.  The campaign in Infinite Warfare was sick too -- and nobody gave it a chance just because it had a future setting.  I think people just shit on COD because it's popular to do so. :coffee:

I was referring to "Shenmue Sux" more than anything. Dissing an innovative game while praising the "Hollywood Popcorn Flick" of FPS titles is shameful.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

4 hours ago, misterBee said:

BTW I've never actually played Shenmue. Love Yakuza though. So that counts right? 

In many ways, Yakuza took the Shenmue formula and ran with it. Okay, I've posted in this thread enough with out adding to it....so.

Winny Munoz

tumblr_oaipsoVy9C1qlsl97o1_1280.jpg

745fd0f10bbeece8016deb79e7afa989.jpg

BvVOTYHIYAAIUHa.jpg

6c45e7a5c7ec997c2999f175ee7e8a43.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem

On 8/15/2018 at 2:27 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey am I the only one that kept seeing her as Faith Evans. It got really weird why Faith was one of the musical acts at Harlem's Paradise.

I'm pretty sure she portrayed Faith Evans in a movie, possibly a made-for-tv movie.

Simone Missick's boobs are one of the many reasons I like watching Luke Cage. Even when they dress her modestly on the show the power of those sweaterpuppies are just too great!

Edited by *.:White ShadoW:.*

22 minutes ago, *.:White ShadoW:.* said:

I'm pretty sure she portrayed Faith Evans in a movie, possibly a made-for-tv movie.

Simone Missick's boobs are one of the many reasons I like watching Luke Cage. Even when they dress her modestly on the show the power of those sweaterpuppies are just too great!

She was Faith in Notorious. 

One of the twitch cuties I like to check out, "miramisu"... the melons on this girl are RIDICULOUS...  +bonus cute points for the insane/random on-air persona... (*she is actually streaming right now, playing Cuphead)