Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Deadly_Raver

The SRK2 Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

9 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Only thing I watch on Toonami is the Dragon Ball Super Dub.

It is the good stuff.  can't lie.  

Thankfully for me, I haven't actually watched a lot of anime as in not collecting.  Outside of of GITS, I haven't watch much of ANY of the stuff they have on Toonami.  Unlike the rest of you more cultured people, I'm just a basic swine who is easily entertained........................Even by Black Clover.  Pretty much everything past Naruto does the job for me.  

Speaking of tonight's DBS:  LOL@Zamasu.   I've never heard any man say the words,"Peas and carrots" with such power and conviction.

Man, don't remind me.  I was still in the Navy and nowhere near a TV at the time.  I didn't even KNOW about that for years.

LMFAO@Goku.  He saw Satan and dende and was like,"Hmmm.  I could get 'em, but if I don't nobody will know once the planet gets croaked.  Decisions decisions...................

Ah fuck it.  I'll get 'em.  It doesn't matter that my own kid will bite the big one for this.  I'm Goku dammit."  

EDIT:  LMFAO!!!  Goku, Y U SO Savage?   Pimping another man's wife out in front of him?  Damn Vegetta.  Just remember:  You coulda killed him eons ago, but you had to play around.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

yeah, I still watch Toonami, but only for Dragonball Super at this point...and classic DBZ.  I've kinda given up on JoJo's now...it's just not as good/interesting as the previous JoJo's they were showing.  I got tired of this "defeat this Stand-user today" format where they have this awesome main villain that sits WAYYYYY in the background to the point of being forgotten....and Black Clover can go eat shit.

*sidenote---why is future-Trunks' hair blue?  I just remembered that Trunks' hair previously in Z was shown to be a light purple color.

Edited by MillionX

I've always chalked up Trunk's hair to age.  It was still Purple as Teen Trunks, but the apparently Adult Trunks is Blue.  

IBO is that joint to me.  Looks like they're about to wrap it up soon.  Next week is going to be all-out battle from the looks of things and I'm guessing it'll either be the final or semi.  

14 hours ago, MillionX said:

*sidenote---why is future-Trunks' hair blue?  I just remembered that Trunks' hair previously in Z was shown to be a light purple color.

Trunks' hair was always supposed to be blue like his mother's.  In the anime they turned it to purple for unknown reasons.  In Super they decided to go with the 'proper' color of blue, but didn't want to change young Trunks' hair since people were used to purple already.  It's a silly compromise.

Well, It's that time again.  Man, DBS is about to get rather.............Black.  I wonder if Z will pull the trigger tonight?

EDIT: Wha?  Kid trunks giving Adult Trunks the tough love?

8tp5cSa.gif

Mad Respect Due.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Damn@ Beerus with the creepy dismiss.  Don't go away mad, just go away.  Still, even though Beerus did OHEYA (One Hit Ends Your Ass ) on Zamasu,  we all know that this isn't the end.  *Cue the "To Be Continued" scene from JoJo's Bizarre adventure.*

sheeeeit, another example of Beerus being The Shit.... I'm a fan of that character.

On another note--- People love to shit on English VAs usually, but I'm loving the voicework on Zamasu here. 

..and quick blast from the past--- Zarbon back in the day will always be the Aussie voice by Paul Dobson for me... I can't accept anything less than that greatness. 

LOL.  Polnareff just dodged death, and ended up in the lap of heaven.  Can't wait to see what next weekend brings.

Extra ROTFL@ the ending.  "To be continued"?  Maybe, maybe not.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Oh man on IBO tonight: 

I know some of you do know and some of you don't, so I won't spoil it.  I just..................we all know to get ready for the feels in this show, but it STILL caught me off guard dammit!  

On 4/15/2018 at 12:40 AM, misterBee said:

Hehe IBO was a pretty good show.  I should do a rewatch some time.

Gotta finish rewatching Full Metal Panic though -- the new season is starting. 😧

hold on.  I could swear you just said that Full Metal Panic has a new season going.  

.........................Better start the car.  Looks like I've got hunting to do.

Speaking of hunt,  This ep of Hunter X Hunter.  This show man.  They actually went in that direction tonight.  Chimera king is a brutal bastard too.  How many people you know curse their mom out BEFORE they were even fully born?  Just damn son.  

Edited by Deadly_Raver

man, that jojos.  So kinda F'ed Up.  Just................................c'mon yo.  They've even got me doing the CinemaSins thing in here now. 

"Play by play commentary on crap in a tub." DING!

"Shrinking those big ol' monster muffins down to a fetus." DING!

"You let a piece of shit distract you from your goal?" DING!

"WHAT  KIND OF KID DO YOU THINK CAN HOLD HIS BREATH FOR 10 MINUTES!?!?!?!?" DING!

"She's a fetus.  Why is she even still breathing?" DING!

"If the lady has no kids of her own, why does she have a kid's room?" DING!

"3 years old, yet he still has his memory." DING!

"He's hiding in the clock?  Really?"  DING!

"Somebody forgot how mirrors work.  I'm looking directly at you mr. animator." DING!

"You jumped out of a window..................To avoid being stabbed by a rapier the size of an overgrown sewing needle?" DING!

"You just............................Tried to sucker punch Jotaro?" DING!

Pint-sized Ora barrage = one sin off.

Sin total = 10

Sentence = SHIT KICKED IN YO' FACE!!!

Edited by Deadly_Raver

On the next Anime Uncovered:  Goku.  Happy father, or A victim of  SSSJ (Super-Sayjin Sperm-jacking)?  Come with us as we seek to uncover the truth.

On Hunter X Hunter:   Um, what is this, Fetus weekend?  We've had two today.............err, tonight I mean.  What gives yo? 

EDIT:  Oh shit at the end.  WHen Gon and Killua find out about this, they'll rip that bitch's head off and use it to go bowling.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Aw shiet.  It's all End of Evangelion in this bitch.  Fucking Unit 02 Barbatos is like the Devil Himself!  Sad ending, but if you watch IBO, then that ain't a spoiler.

EDIT:  damn.  I thought  he had gotten away.  Lead poisoning on the shitter.  😆  Clapped on the crapper. 🤣  You got what you deserved bitch.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Well, they just put the set up on Gon and killeua (sp?).  Also, My Hero Acadamia next week.  I guess they decided to cut FLCL plans, or maybe both are coming.  We'll know on the 5th.  Right now.....................Gon and palm..................On a DATE.  😱