Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Deadly_Raver

The SRK2 Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

Ah, so I can finally watch JoJo again if they will FINALLY involve the main villain after all this damn time.  I really hate it when shows do that shit, man.... like in Inuyasha... it just kept meandering like the villains were completely forgotten....(it's one show I eventually just gave up on; the show's very existence is actually irritating to me because of how disappointing it is.)

I'm definitely hooked on My Hero Academia... this and DB Super are the real main-events of the lineup now.

On 6/25/2018 at 6:17 PM, TheInfernoman said:

How is everyone feeling FLCL2? 

So far I've been pretty meh about it and almost feel like they shouldn't have bothered to make a sequel with the kind of effort I'm seeing. I do hope some more of the original cast makes a cameo at some point. My main gripe is the animation, not as fluid or exciting as the original. 

Edited by Pastrami

Yeah new FLCL is a drag so far...so much hype yet it's meh. I'd recommend at least for those hanging on JoJo to at least watch from this point onward. Last few fights come up and well...at least things get more interesting. 

On 6/24/2018 at 12:43 PM, misterBee said:

You guys gotta get going on Megalo Box.  It'll probably never come to Toonami because it touches on some pretty dark stuff.

Megalo-Box-Episode.jpg

don't be so sure.  Paranoia agent, perfect blue, and Akira all made it onto Toonami so I'm sure this one can get in there.  

On 6/25/2018 at 6:17 PM, TheInfernoman said:

We're close to the end of JoJo...I know it's been a drag here and there but the end will be worth it. How is everyone feeling FLCL2? 

Heh.  I give it the thumb's up.  I'm kinda surprised with the direction it's going.  Not quite as humorous as the previous one, but still full of surprises.  Definitely worth sitting and watching.

surely it must be on purpose... the characters from Pop Team Epic having mouths that look kinda like small nutsacks...

My Hero Academia - Momo is the #1 fine piece of ass on the show... that girl is incredible. 😮

The Hot/Cold power of that 1 dude...that would be quite the interesting power-set to have

Whoahhhh the art on the beginning of this FLCL episode is REALLY nice all of a sudden... looks like animated charcoal penciling..?

Edited by MillionX

4 hours ago, MillionX said:

surely it must be on purpose... the characters from Pop Team Epic having mouths that look kinda like small nutsacks...

My Hero Academia - Momo is the #1 fine piece of ass on the show... that girl is incredible. 😮

The Hot/Cold power of that 1 dude...that would be quite the interesting power-set to have

Whoahhhh the art on the beginning of this FLCL episode is REALLY nice all of a sudden... looks like animated charcoal penciling..?

LOL.  My man has that Icy Hot power. 

balm_product_big.png

Yeah, that ep of FLCL was weird even for FLCL.  I still liked it and it looks like it just set up for a lot of hell to go down next ep, which might be the finale.  Return of Atomsk.  

Edited by Deadly_Raver

man, the world would be so much more interesting/cool if it were like the world of My Hero Academia....hell yeah I'd like to go to a Hero School and perfect whatever my "quirk" ability is.  My top picks for powers has always been the same (assuming we can't just cheat and say "I have the Power Cosmic" or "Magic" or any other "I can do anything" deal)...it's always one of these for me:

• Strong Psychic powers...like Xavier level, of course.
  • Physical Invincibility, perhaps combo with superhuman strength.. at least Spiderman-level or better strength.
  • DC Speedster powers.
  • Elemental-- water control.
  • Perfect animal mimicry like Vixen or Beastboy (especially if I could mimic multiple animals at once; like imagine going with the strength of a silverback gorilla + the speed and agility of a cheetah + the extremely poisonous bite of a black mamba!  That shit is too awesome, man).
  • A "Copycat" power; in a world of other superhuman things...this has obvious potential to be ridiculously OP like AMAZO.

^I'd be be happy with any 1 of these abilities for sure.

Edited by MillionX

Oh man.  I spent most of this damn day and a lot of the night in headache HELL.  Feels like Toguro from YuYu Hakusho Smashed me in the snot maker.  Well, I'll have to do some catch up now.  Probably just say my piece (s) tomorrow.

haha this beatdown on that dog is goddamn hilarious, man... "that escalated quickly" would be quite an understatement.

heh, this guy has some cool powers.  FINALLY this show got good again, imo.

back on powers---another solid choice for me would be Intangibility...a strong 2nd tier power there.

Also--Elemental: Earth power... basically; you could be like a real "Gaara" with that.

Edited by MillionX