Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Deadly_Raver

The SRK2 Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! First place gets the bondage treatment!!! Congrats Bakugo!!  You earned it!!

EDIT:  Also, what's up with bondage girl?  She shows a little skin and men faint at her feet.  Not sure what to say about that, but she chose the world of the heroes.  Yay for our side...............I think.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

haha out of nowhere they'd dressed up as girls to get into the girls school and there's a security dude: "SUSPICIOUS INDIVIDUAL HERE!" as he calls for backup, noticing the hairy legs.  This show Mob Psycho is awesome, man. 🤣

lol.  It's an all girls school and men aren't supposed to enter.....................so naturally, men are the guards.  I'm sure not ONE of those chicks got the "D" late at night, And I don't mean Defense.

this character with the white slacks and no shirt, on Hunter X Hunter...his appearance always makes me laugh because his hair looks like a large clump of shit.  It's like he's wearing a big dookey helmet.

amazing... Black Clover has managed to turn it around and get me hooked at this point....I've only been watching it again for the past couple of episodes.  I'm not sure this has ever happened before with me... usually if a show is terrible and fails to hook me in the beginning it's a lost cause.

Well one thing is slightly similar... I thought Smallville was bad in the beginning but I stuck around basically because of the hot girls, and it got much better later on.

Hunter X Hunter - bruhhhh "Godspeed" powerup is THE SHIT, man.  

*alien girl is so damn HOT on this show FLCL, man...goddamn she is one of the finest anime bitches ever, man....DAMN 😳

heh, this episode of DBZ was a classic, imo.... the one where Yamcha is firmly cemented in pure jobber, chump status.  Mannnn when I first  heard that line from Vegeta I laughed for a long time, man...

"Give them a moment to clear that TRASH off the battlefield." Nice. 😄

...and think about it... he got this guy killed with a lowly Saibaman... laughed about it...and ultimately STOLE his girl. 

lol. Yamcha looks at the Suicide Squad and said,"Beginners!! Amateurs!!  You call that death!?  I'll show you how to DIE!!"

yamcha.jpeg?rect=0,62,720,359&auto=forma

MHA did not disappoint.  Deku is learning the ropes quickly.  He'll be ready to slap bitches in no time. 

Also, this new commercial. Megalo Box?  I never even heard of this one.  Looks like on December 8th, I'll get my first look.

hahah that was another thing that was hilarious when I first saw it... when Chaotzu went all suicide-bomber on Nappa.... but it was all for NOTHING!  They even said "He blew himself up for NOTHING!!!"  As big-dawg Nappa floated there laughing🤣

*ha, and then Gohan letting the team down because he got scared... it wouldn't have worked anyway; Nappa was way out of their league.  Only Ape-form Gohan would've posed a serious threat to him.... and I suppose Krillin's Destructo Disc ability.

Edited by MillionX

lol.  Chaotzu would've flunked the hell out of ISIS.  Still, Napa almost getting decapitated by Krillin is one of the best moments in old DBZ.  Elite warrior damn near ate it for underestimating an opponent at the WORST possible moment.  Smooth move there buddy.

34 minutes ago, MillionX said:

bruhhhhh this broad's name is... URINE?! 🤣

Hell yeah Roshi...have her in a mini-skirt as the "proper uniform"...the old man always had the right ideas.

hold up.  Her name was Urine?  I don't know how I  missed that.  Piss poor listening skills on my part.

In all honest, Black Clover has grown on me over the past few weeks.  It did start off pretty meh, but once they get down to the action it's a different story from before.  Hopefully we'll soon see the end of Discount Uvogin and we'll get on to the next chapter.  I've actually forgotten why they're down there in the first place.

EIDT:  This marks my 404th post.  If the machine had error'ed out it would've been perfect.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

yeah, I hated Black Clover at first but now I've been watching regularly the past couple of episodes.

and that makes me think, back on "URINE".....it would be funny if someone on Black Clover had "urine magic"....all spells involving magical manipulation of piss.  I envision this as like water-style jutsu from Naruto but y'know...with piss instead of water....haha piss-style.

I would've bought the My Hero Academia season 2 blu-ray but I noticed it said "part 1", and fuck that.  That's some bullshit from the old VHS days, when they'd just give you a couple of episodes per tape....at least back then it was understandable due to the limitations of the format, but there's no excuse now.  I always want full seasons each time.

hahah, Hunter is on...and now it's time for me to be endlessly amused by how that 1 guy's hair looks like a clump of doo-doo on his head.

Edited by MillionX

huh, that's 1 subtle detail I forgot about the Saiyan saga era.... Nappa was so much stronger/faster than everyone...and this was while he had heavy armor on...and of course Vegeta was significantly stronger than him.  Realistically, this is another example of a moment in a story where the good guys should NOT have eventually prevailed.

...such a shame that Nappa was a short-lived character.  

ohooooo I remember this was around the time that in the old censored version, Nappa blew up a helicopter or something and someone said "look, I can see their parachutes!  They're ok!"😄

*whoah...in this version Krillin actually calls it "Kienzan" instead of "Destructo Disc"!  I was not expecting that.

Edited by MillionX

I missed Dragonball Z due to  some extended gameplay on the PS4, but I caught MHA.  Midorya and Todo putting in work against mr. stabzalot.  Kinda funny that a pair of kids figured him out in their first encounter.  I'm thinking those pros may not be as good as they profess to being.  

Hunter X Hunter:

When Netero lays them hands on you, It is nothing pleasant.  I think the Chimera King is starting to learn exactly what an Ant is when compared to a Human.  You shoulda read the book like the Chairman said.  Some of those chapters would've saved your life.