Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Deadly_Raver

The SRK2 Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

On 2/3/2019 at 1:43 AM, MillionX said:

*that girl that creates things on My Hero... that's one of the hottest character designs I've ever seen in anime.  My honey "Lust" from Full Metal Alchemist is still the #1 though.

So...you're into crazy ladies? 😏

ha, Whis said the thing I've always been thinking about the typical shonen anime fight with characters always holding back initially --- if you end up losing because you're holding back, what was the point? 😄

haha that bitch got rightfully shamed for being the first one out... it's never a good look but someone has to be that first chump that gets eliminated.

Boruto--I still don't care too much about this show.(when do they actually get to something cool?  It's like a big pile of nothing here, every damn time I check this show)...but damn Sarada is a FINE little piece of animated hotness.

Edited by MillionX

Man, I'm starting to think that they are NEVER going to get to something cool in this show.  It feels like filler unlimited right now, but admittedly, so did Black Clover when it started.  I'll hang in and  hope for the best. 

..................And Sarada's a toothpick with her mother's attitude.  At least she doesn't have her mother's forehead.  Yet. 

EDIT:  Also:  Um, What exactly is Sasuke in this show?  Is child support in Konoha so bad that he has to work 24/7 to pay it?  So much for being friends with the Hokage I guess.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

Boruto--I still don't care too much about this show.(when do they actually get to something cool?  It's like a big pile of nothing here, every damn time I check this show)...but damn Sarada is a FINE little piece of animated hotness.

Isn't she like..12? 😟

Oh man.  SAO  Again.   For an HOUR.  Well, let's see it.

First 30 mins:  Geez.  That was POINTLESS.  They could've skipped all that shit.  Well, it can't get any worse, Right? 

30 minutes later:  Once.  Just once I would like to say that phrase without getting it rammed down my throat.  JUST ONCE.......................................

heh, this is great... of course these kids can't handle even a handicapped All-Might  😄

*whoah... Kachan is going to be pissed when he finds out Deku LITERALLY carried him to victory.

I got caught up on Black Clover earlier while boring-ass "nothing ever happens" Boruto was on... never imagined I'd care about getting caught up on the latest episode of that.  Actually, there has never been an anime that I've enjoyed after initially thinking it was terrible.

Edited by MillionX

damn.  dozed off tonight but woke up soon enough to catch Megalo box.  This little series is heating up quite nicely.  I thought Joe and company was finished when pops caught that unlucky break earlier, but as you guessed, Stray dogs don't die that easily.

Hunter is slow as hell, but damn this is quite the powerful scene here...and I'm not even familiar with this character who just died.  

Most animated shows don't have that kind of punch when it comes to characters dying, because it's either a minor character we don't care much about, or it's bullshit because we know the writer will just bring that muthafucka back later. (a thing I absolutely hate about American comics too.... death rarely matters in Marvel or DC especially.  They will be back later somehow.  All those who "died" in Infinity War?  We all know they will most likely be back, especially since some of them have sequel solo movies coming soon.)

*Another great major death scene just came to mind that hit most of us pretty hard back in the day---final scene of Cowboy Bebop--- "....bang." 👈 *falls over dead, followed by that song "Blue"...and that's The End.  Bruhhhhhh 😭  To this day I still get somethin' in my eye just hearing that song.

Edited by MillionX

Well, Gon just got some troubling news tonight............................AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY 1 ON 1 YET!!!  DAMMIT GON!!! YOU'VE GOT TO KILL THE FILTHY CAT BEAST NOW!!  YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR ME!!!!  DO IT FOR MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:  @MillionX  Nah. Kite wasn't there long enough for anybody to really get attached to IMO, but you know how Gon is and everybody gets attached to Gon.  Next week I better see some beatdown or I'm gonna take matters into my own damn hands.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

checking  out the DBS rewind and..........................

Geez.  These Kais....................................Now, even their trash talk is sub par.  Maybe a few worthy jabs thrown in, but really.............If you're gonna heckle somebody, make them fucking feel it!!    Bitch, put some venom in your voice!! 

caught up on MHA and it didn't disappoint. 

Also:  Coach on Megalo Box has what must be the noisiest wristwatch in history.  like it would instantly counter any and all stealth ops just by being in the zone of operations. 

DBS: 

Finally up to the tourney and the 9th universe was the first loser.  When the Omni King says GGPO, it's G.G.P.O. 

.......................And of course, the Kais are saying dumb as fuck things.    As  Usual.

My Hero...

ha, the brunette gets SO moist for Deku, man....it's like Hinata's reactions around Naruto but dialed up x10. (ah, if only they reacted that way in real life, man...well, maybe if I looked like Dwayne Johnson or Zac Effron...)

damn that broad on the State Farm commercial is the latest commercial hotness...the one that's apparently an agent in the red blazer.

*I didn't know this villain on My Hero could take those weird hands off his face.

Edited by MillionX

yep.  MHA got a little too real for deku's mom tonight.  I'm glad Pinky didn't get the axe.  I'd miss the yoga outfit.

I finally gave in and tried to watch tonight's SAO.  Geez is this shit slow and boring!!  I hope it ends up getting pushed to the end of the line soon and let something else take its place.  Speaking of, I wonder if Toonami will be able to re aqquire One Piece.  I was digging it all the way through thriller bark, but now I'm forced to either go online or try to find it  in stores.  I refuse to deal with funimation until they straighten up and square things with Vic.  That shit is so foul that now the bad guy is a good guy and vice versa.

lol.  Those integrity knights were sure fast to scoop up a little girl, but a whole group of goblins showed up with no problems?  sloppy work there.  I think their programming needs tweaking.

Black Clover:   "Hana the Hateful"?  lol.  I had never heard her name until now it seems.  she's so mean that apparently the hate has made her cross eyed.  On top of that, Asta  trying to go all Zabuza with the sword.  As dumb as it would've looked, I kinda wish they would've let him do it.