Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Deadly_Raver

The SRK2 Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

Good God. 

Gon was so angry he hulked out and turned into Manga!  :wtf:   He Beat the filthy cat beast to death and beyond!!

In pitou's final honor, I'll crack ONE pun.

*Everyone watching:*  "DAMN!!  Gon Transformed,killed, and beat pitou to pieces  AND shoved his arm through her guts and THEN hit her with the Ultra!  That Bitch be dead man!"

*Me:* "Looks like Gon found ONE more way to skin the cat."

Neferpitou's_death.png

"It was at this moment that Pitou knew........................She done goofed."

lol. I've waited SO long for the filthy cat beast to get what was coming to her, and last night she got it.  Janken rocks to the dome.  Well done HxH.  I guess NOW I can wait another year for the next one to die.

Posted (edited)

DBS: 

I swear. Gokus are gonna goku no matter where they are...............even if it's a battle royal for the fate of the universe. 

Stranger than that is watching the old spice commercial.  This black guy is Lionel Richie's clone and it's freaking me out.

EDIT:  LOL!!

*Kale:* "You're Goku..........the destroyer of lives.  The ruiner!  THE ARROGANT! THE UNDESERVING!  I"LL KILL YOU!!"

*Me:* "Damn. fake news strikes again."

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Posted (edited)

I know a number of you don't watch Boruto, but this pretty much goes across all the action and shonen type animes. 

WTF is it with these onion head mother fuckers thinking they're gonna murk a main character?  Lil' ninja, wait until you stop wearing hand me downs and learn how to comb that shit on your head before you challenge someone to a duel.

EDIT:  Oh man.  I didn't immediately recognize that it is "THAT" arc.   LOL.  I'm surprised they actually left it in and animated it.  Oh there is gonna be some blood and butthurt in the next few weeks.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Posted (edited)

hahaha, Naruto's stretchin' the truth just a BIT about his school days to those 2 😆  

...and finally some apparent real bad guys show up in this damn show... maybe I'll start giving a damn about it.

My Hero--- yeah not all quirks are created equal for sure... that one guy with the tail....goddamn what a lame power that is.  His "quirk" stands out in a bad way, and just makes him look silly, imo.  Most of the other characters were blessed with cool powers that are much more useful.

HAHAHA I KNEW this was the real reason those 2 dudes were so hyped about going to the pool.  Hell yeah man... I would be the exact same way.  It's why I always looked forward to any pool parties in college (*and yep, I made sure to bring my video camera....heh, those were the days). 

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

Man, Meruem goes from near death to near godhood.  We're about to be dealing with that Aizen situation again, aren't we? 

*Drops Knuckle and meleoron in less time than the space of one heartbeat.* 

.....................................This, might be worse.  Yeah, I think it's gonna be worse.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

DBS:  

Oh God.  The pride troopers = The Ginyu Force..................again.  I'm not even sure who's going to destroy them the hardest.

Of course, Frieza is making good of his new lease on life.......or whatever it is.  Slapping fools around till they get dizzy, then throwing them out of the ring. 

...............................................Boruto is all the weird right now and that's even with the knowledge of what's going to happen.  Sarada is proving beyond all doubt that she is indeed Sakura's daughter.  Still, this scene feels better animated than it did when I read it.  Usually it's the other way around.  Meh.

yep.  I'm forcing myself to watch it.  This mardi gras ice cream is helping, but damn.  I've seen plenty of non action oriented shows that had more action than this.  Now that I think about it, they could scoop up something old like Lucky Star and put it on.  I'm betting enough people haven't seen it that they could get it on the cheap and run it.  Of course, they do have to keep it kinda interesting or they'll end up tanking the whole thing.  I don't want that. 

Posted (edited)

Oh man.  What's up with these kids breaking into super high security places?  "You'll take me to see Kirito now!" 

.................Or I'll just call the guards and have you fed to the sharks outside.  Eat a dick bitch.  May your last meal be a foot long.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

I finally got around to catching up on Megalo Box.  For those who already know, but to keep it spoiler free for the rest, it's the ep where pops showed the gangster thugs just how tough stray dogs are and how far he's willing to go for Joe.   Right in the FEELS man.  Right in the FEELS. 

On 3/9/2019 at 11:14 PM, Deadly_Raver said:

DBS:  

Oh God.  The pride troopers = The Ginyu Force..................again.  I'm not even sure who's going to destroy them the hardest.

Of course, Frieza is making good of his new lease on life.......or whatever it is.  Slapping fools around till they get dizzy, then throwing them out of the ring. 

Pride Troopers are more serious though. The Ginyu Force were far more comedic.

Posted (edited)

@Darc_Requiem 

Quite true.  At this point I have not decided if that makes them funnier or not.  Also.....................Giren The Grey.  He fucking clapped Kale so hard she went from Bra buster to b cups for she even landed.  He is NOT playing.

One thing I can say for the DB series.  They always know how to show that so and so is serious business in a hype way.  In fact, it's pretty much a shonen anime staple, but I would dare say that Dragonball does it best. 

....................*And then Itachi just LOOKS at you while you're on guard duty and you fall into a coma.*  That is STILL one of the best intros I've seen.  The other guard was like,"Go on in.  I don't need  none of that, thank you very much.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Posted (edited)

LOL@DBS.  Jiren ain't got no love for hoes.  I'll be surprised if this group makes it past tonight.

EDIT:  Meh.  2 got dropped and now the giant ladybug is mad.  We'll see how well that works out for her next week.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Posted (edited)

... so Sasuke left his bastard child with Sakura... and she's not even her biological child...ahahahaha nice.

*"Cocoonsa" on DB Super still looked good after her transformation, unlike the fat girl (Ribrianne, I think is her name); too bad she's already out.

ooh goddamn the leg cross view on that fine ass white meat/blondie in the blue/cat outfit on MHA just now....niiiiice 👍

Well, apparent technical difficulties that couldn't be resolved lead up to them skipping over to Megalo Box early.... this is HILARIOUS if Cartoon Network really just gave up on airing the Sword Art in general during the broadcast, man... 🤣  

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

@MillionX lol.  You beat me to it.  man, they straight jacked SAO like,"Nobody's really watching anyways, so take a powder.  From that point though, looks like they restarted Megalo Box after starting it early.  Looks like a good chance to get some snacks ready.  Glad to see this series make it to the screen.  It's definitely worthy entertainment. 

EDIT:  DAMN!  What the hell?  I Guess the integrated gear is REALLY a part of you.  Pain so bad you have bad dreams...............even while you're awake.  It's gonna be crazy when those two get in the ring ain't it?

Edited by Deadly_Raver

man, what's up with JoJo's?  When they say bizarre adventure, they aren't kidding.  Now it's an Alien?  A shape shifter too?  My man turned into a pair of knock off Air Aizens. 🤣  I know this dice thing is going to go badly, but I am curious to see how.

Posted (edited)

Baruto:

*Sasuke:*"Don't underestimate her.  My wife's not weak."

giphy.gif

Man, I wonder how many times the voice actor had to say that before he could do it without breaking into fits of laughter.

Edited by Deadly_Raver