Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Deadly_Raver

The SRK2 Toonami thread: It's the weekend!!

man, Goku is gonna learn one day.  Obviously, not today.   Kefla's enhanced powers are giving Goku a fight beyond anything he's ever had to deal with.    If that ain't enough, Vegetta over here getting struggle snuggled.

hahaha it's like that little fat dude unleashed a giant red FART just now 😆

Sword Art has really turned around for me; earlier iterations of this series generally had nothing of interest happening at any point.

earlier on DB Super---I forgot that Goku actually went Ultra while fighting Kefla...it seems a bit crazy that he would need that to beat her, imo...then again it is a fusion so *maybe* that actually does make sense...

Posted (edited)

Black Clover:

.................Man, WHAT have I told you about trusting people with saw blades for teeth?!?!?  This is two weeks now.  If we do it again next week, that's what I call a STREAK OF STUPIDITY.  It's not like the jackass is hiding it either.  He's gonna fuck 'em over.  It's not a matter of if, but when.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Posted (edited)

DB Super:  Kinda got in late tonight because I was playing Bloodstained.  I have to admit, this game is bringing the 2D  back. 👍

Yep.  Goku's got the silvermane back and kefla.........kefla's got abs.................and SSJ2.  Remember when they said the ring was made of some sort of indestructible material?  as the old saying goes,"That post didn't age well."  heh.  Well, here's hoping the fight gets on and go nuclear fast.  Gotta save some for bug face.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

hell yeah----this was it---THE greatest Kamehameha that has ever happened in the series....goddamn I can't get enough of that scene....I've described it for a lazy ass friend who never got caught up but kept telling him this is something you have to see for yourself...words don't even do it justice.  First time I saw that I had to sit down for a moment and reflect on the awesomeness I had just witnessed.

Posted (edited)

Man, I cannot STAND that damn Cart Titan.  I hate its face, I hate its voice, I hate its design, I hate the shadow it makes, I hate the paper it was drawn on, I hate the pencils they used to draw it, I hate the volume of air used by all the people within a 10 block radius of where it was created, I hate the rotation of the nearby planets during the time of its creation...............................

Truth be told, I ain't got no love for the damn thing.  I'm just sayin.

Man, that sneak move by Erin and Armin.  Now that is how you pull a sacrifice move.  Bertoldt, you big dummy. 

Edited by Deadly_Raver

I might be a monster for this, but I HAVE to do it.   This one's for the mom!...............

This here show man.  All the suspense that I love......................plus that ending swerve.

Posted (edited)

sheeeeit, I never imagined I would be checking out Black Clover on a regular basis like this...the show had such a terrible first-impression.

hmm....brown-skinned girl with the short dark hair is a cute one...I'd ravage.

Back on My Hero for a sec... it just randomly hit me that it would be incredibly awesome to have the "XCOPY" power in that world.  I remember there was a character from several episodes ago that had the copy ability... I don't recall what kind of limitations he had on that, but that shit is always top tier in a world of so many powers to be copied.  AMAZO from Justice League Unlimited was a shining example of this concept.  The character was so ridiculously op, haha it was great.  They never even defeated him, actually...he just got bored with earth and eventually left.😆  Man, I'd take a copy superpower all day, especially if I could keep the stolen powers indefinitely, or even just for a reasonably long period of time.

hmm....Boruto---it's a damn shame they made Anko so fat in this series 😞  She was previously one of the underrated anime sexpots.

Edited by MillionX

well, looks like HxH is ending for now and will be replaced with my hot bot on bot action, better known as Gundam.  Why the hell are they putting it on at 2 am though?  It's a new f'ing show!!

so I've been here missing MHA since they pushed it to 9:30 instead of a reasonable 10pm time period.  Meh.  That just means I'll ahve catching up to do.............and that ice cream been talking trash like I won't tear through it.  I guess I gotta teach that bucket who's boss.  AGAIN.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:40 PM, Deadly_Raver said:

well, looks like HxH is ending for now and will be replaced with my hot bot on bot action, better known as Gundam.  Why the hell are they putting it on at 2 am though?  It's a new f'ing show!!

Two words. Say it with me now. Cartoon Network.

29 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Two words. Say it with me now. Cartoon Network.

Yeah you're right. Outside of Toonami, they been fucking up left and right.......................TT:GO anybody?  Yeah.

Posted (edited)

holy shit what an episode....this part of Titan has been way better than the boring shit of the previous season.  

so...they apparently didn't have enough to make more than one syringe of that Titan "transformation" juice?

*whoahhhh such a cute ass redhead on this Discover card commercial.... hopefully they keep using her; I'll keep tabs if possible.

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

SAO: 

LOL!!  The Pontifex is like,"What?  You think you're just gonna come in here and poke through these jugs with a few shards of ice?  NOPE!!"

I guess it's true what they say about armor for women.  The less it covers, the stronger it is.  That would explain her sitting around in midair butt naked.  It does give a whole new meaning to the phrase,"Breastplates". 

@MillionX  The redhead is nice, but I was unfortunate enough to watch the State Farm commercial with the Asian chick.  DAMN!! What they do to her face!?  It looks like somebody did a paint job over one of those old Jabawokees masks and told her,"Here. put this on."  Ain't no makeup gonna fix that.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

holy shit this Sword Golem she just created out of thin air!  This thing is serious business... I never imagined a Sword Art show would have kept my attention for so long; I'm glad I eventually gave this a chance.

ah....fortunately for them a mage-looking character comes through with the save...

On 6/23/2019 at 6:40 PM, Deadly_Raver said:

Because after the anime boom of the early 2000s anime is niche again.  They're just gonna bring over the biggest and most obvious of titles and put them on a late night time slot because I don't think they get much return on investment for it.

If you don't want to pirate fansubs, in 2019 simulcasts are the new hotness.  Get a crunchyroll sub and watch episodes the same day they come out in Japan with subtitles.

TV anime has always lagged behind a LOT, and nowadays it's not the go-to source for western people to get anime anymore.

I hear ya.  Right now Crunchyroll is under my eye until this whole KickVic thing ends and I find out who's side they are on.  If they're leaning into SJW territory, they gets no cash from me.  I don't want to pirate and I'll avoid it at all costs, but SJWs will not see a cent of my money nor even a second of my patronage.

Didn't get up until now so..............DVR ACTIVATE!!!

Looks like the idiots decided to move one of the best series (MHA) to the back of the line, so we start with DBS:

Um, a 2 for 1 deal on destruction?   on top of that, Hundreds of Namekians Versus Piccolo.......................The fact that he won is proof that they were not meant to live.  YOU were the best Namekians your Universe had to offer?  yeah, frost could've BEEN stopped that shit. 

Oh Universe 2.  The power of love.......................Your highest art................is a heavy heart?  Really?  You tryin to get that gif spammed up in here? Well, they wouldn't see it anyway since.................

Okay now.  Pretty much all of the others are out of the ring.  Let's watch Vegetta get some shine on this...............you know, I never pay any attention to that guy's name.  Whatever he is, he's most likely toast next week anyway, so screw it. 

SAO:

Man, the ol' hostage negotiation thing NEVER works when one side has all the power.  I mean, c'mon.  Ms. purple pleasures up there has the ULTIMATE bouncer on her side and she locked all of you in the club with it.  Exactly WHY do you think that she would honor a sacrifice play this late in the game?  She hasn't exactly proven to be a pillar of virtue.

I will give her credit though.  It was awfully sporting of her to wait while you formed some plan that could possibly beat her.........and wreck her golem.  I somehow managed to say that without giggling. 

Still:  Yugioh of Longiness FINALLY managed to put a dent in her.  Was it good for you Pontifex? 

LOL!!  And she landed on his crotch to deliver his eulogy.  I love it.  If he was still conscious, he probably did too.

Posted (edited)

Black Clover---hahah that was a hilarious moment; random mushroom face pops up out of nowhere on Noel's shoulder saying "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!" like the John Cena meme I've seen recently 🤣....and her reaction: "whoah what's going on here?!?!"

...and I am not sure what they hell they're thinking moving My Hero way over to 2:30....I woke up just in time for 9:30 as usual only to see Family Guy coming on...what in THE hell, CN... I was thinking they regarded this as their major player...the prime of the lineup.  This, DB Super and Attack on Titan are probably the hottest things in that block at the moment

Edited by MillionX