Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousJ

Transformers Thread

man, I'm trying to save dimes so that I can get a bigger place and you keep showing me this. 

.............Then again, that Omega set could be big enough to live in.  Just gotta wire it up, probably put up a brick fence around it.........

I'm...........I'm just thinking out loud!! I'm not gonna really do it!  *Hides the plans in the all-concealing shadows.*

Some sad news to report.....

https://tformers.com/beast-wars-writer-larry-ditillio-passes-away-at-age-79/34887/news.html

Mr. Larry DiTillio , one of the  main writers/story editors for Beast Wars, has passed away at 79.

Along with Bob Forward, DiTillio was one of the story editors on Beast Wars: Transformers, the celebrated animated series that brought in an entire generation of new fans and introduced a variety of ideas and characters into the Transformers that have persisted to this day. DiTillio and Forward also engaged the fandom on the alt.toys.transformers newsgroup and drew inspiration from their dialogue there to tie Beast Wars more directly to the original Transformers stories. Their effect on Transformers as a whole cannot be overstated.

“When a spark comes online, there is great joy. When one is extinguished, the universe weeps”

13 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Some sad news to report.....

https://tformers.com/beast-wars-writer-larry-ditillio-passes-away-at-age-79/34887/news.html

Mr. Larry DiTillio , one of the  main writers/story editors for Beast Wars, has passed away at 79.

“When a spark comes online, there is great joy. When one is extinguished, the universe weeps”

That's too bad.  Even back then I thought the show was super ugly, but I always thought the story was pretty good.  Then the rat grew wheels and it got weird...