Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
misterBee

srk2 Dev Log

3/26/18:

• New logo! (In case you somehow didn't notice)
  • Fixed issues where people didn't have enough inbox space to create more PMs
  • Made e-mail notifications a little prettier
  • Entire site should be SSL all the time, regardless of where images are linked from.
  • Fixed issue where user IPs don't show up correctly for admin/mods.

5/27/18:

Made some layout tweaks in preparation for new themes. Trying to make things a little bit neater and less heavy on the eyes.  More changes to come in the coming days. Report any bugs you find!

6/18/18:

Upgraded forum software version.  Thanks to the upgrade we're now compliant with the new EU internet privacy regulations, if that matters to you.

9/3/18:

Sadly our little forum is too small for srk2 Fight Nights to work at this time.  I've disabled that forum for now but it'll be back if our userbase ever increases to the point where it's viable.

I've added a sub forum for I Fix Machine Arcade, which is a sick arcade I've been spending time at recently.  Might not be super useful for people who aren't in the NYC area, but might still be fun to check out. 😃

Also think it might be time for a little re-branding in the near future.  That 'other' site seems to be doing well so a name change might be nice.  I'll see how things go.